Start by marking “Keeping It (Bronze Bay SEALS, #1)” as Want to Read:
Keeping It (Bronze Bay SEALS, #1)

Keeping It

(Bronze Bay SEALs #1)

Tyler Holiday (Ta-hoe)
Tahoe. Badass. SEAL. Player. Powerful. Jerk. Available.
All words used to describe me for the past ten years. Wrapped up in the war, running and gunning constantly, has taken its toll on me. My next assignment is supposed to be a break, something to aid in taking the edge off; help open a new base in the miniscule, coastal, Florida town of Bronze Bay.
ebook
Published February 12th 2018 (first published February 10th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Keeping It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeping It

Start your review of Keeping It (Bronze Bay SEALS, #1)
Ursula
Pretty sure I will not read any more by this author.
The hero was the most immature, vapid SEAL character I have come across. Tyler and his blokey, dickhead SEAL mates were sent on anti-terrorist missions? God help America, because these guys were ridiculous.
Example: the tradition for the night before they went on a mission? Get blind drunk and do dumb-arse stuff like race a canoe, while seriously drunk, at night, when it's dark. The night before an anti-terrorist mission
WTAF?

What was worse
Rachel Robinson
Dec 18, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
It's here!!!!! Keeping It is LIVE across all platforms!!! I am so excited about this one. I love it and I hope you do too!!

Keeping It is a full STANDALONE!! Read today:
Amzn US: http://amzn.to/2someTF
Amzn UK: http://amzn.to/2G56dUC
iBooks: http://apple.co/2BLSwb0
B&N: http://bit.ly/2BKJFGR
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2BJtqtA

What are readers saying?

KEEPING IT is a phenomenal romance! I was invested, captivated and SO IN LOVE with everything about this novel. – Bookalicious Babes Blog

I took my time with this
Ashley Monette
JDRob
Feb 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
This book was...not good. The H and h we're both contradictory. The dialogue was cringeworthy. On top of that, there were a ton of misspellings, sentence errors, and punctuation mistakes. Was this book proofread at all? I really enjoyed Crazy Good, and I was excited to read another book by this author. But unfortunately, I was sorely disappointed.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
LOVED IT!! A slow burn even though it follows an unpopular trope (virgins). I loved how strong, independent, and driven Caroline was as a character. Tyler aka Tahoe had the typical SEAL qualities but so much more. The cat and mouse chase that they have is fun, sexy, and touching. I loved every moment of their journey. As always Rachel Robinson brings such a real feeling to her stories about SEALs that it is like reading a story about an actual person.

This specific video review will be included i
Sophie
Shelves: 2018-reads

Rachel has taken the NAVY SEAL trope, the Virgin trope, the small town romance trope and mixed them all together in such a classy fashion.

Everything about this is FLAWLESS. From the writing to the development to the passion that flows from the pages, Rachel NAILS IT!
Jos
Nov 18, 2018 added it
No rating I just couldn’t even muster up a star:(
Ughhhhh not sure where to start or where to end:( I was really intrigued by the synopsis but everything from the storyline straight to the main characters were just flat, boring, one-dimensional and I could not get into it, nor relate or connect and honestly Caroline was a huge turn off for me. She got called an old spinster at one point and yep, that’s exactly how I saw her!

For me this book was a huge mess and miss!
April
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SWOON! RR does it again! She paints the perfect FL picture. Caroline will make you want cooler hobbies as a female and Tahoe is nothing short of a testosterone fueled, iron pumping gift to women. Buy it, read it, review it. You’ll love it!
Marybeth
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I just love Tahoe & Caroline’s love story! This is my first Rachel Robinson book and I am so happy to have found her because it won’t be my last! This book takes the reader on such an honest and emotional ride, I loved every minute of it. Tyler “Tahoe”Holiday, is nothing like any man Caroline has ever met. He is larger than life, a beautiful sexy “man-beast” as she first calls him, and just so alpha. Yet this Navy SEAL can be so very sweet and tender at the same time with a nice healthy dos ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tahoe is looking forward to a chilled assignment compared to the guns and battles he is used to as a SEAL. Helping to organise a new command centre Tahoe hopes to de-stress with the beautiful women of Bronze Bay. He doesn’t expect to meet the beautiful and sweet….and virgin Caroline. Caroline is used to the small town life and doesn’t have much time for men. So when the SEALS arrive and start bossing and demanding she isn’t best pleased. But she can’t help but not notice one SEAL in particular- ...more
Marieke ~ Marieke's Books
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have a love/hate relationship with Rachel Robinson’s books. I love the stories and the characters, but the angst… Sometimes I want to scream, sometimes I want to cry, but I still keep reading them. I think I’m a bit of an angst-addict. Keeping It however, is very different. Yes, it’s set in the same world as the ‘Real SEAL Series’, but the story is very different. I never ever expected Tahoe and Caroline to be this sweet.
“I told you I’m not a gentleman, Caroline. I don’t play by the rules.
Tera
I love me some Rachel Robinson. I read Black and White Flowers, and it was a top read of 2016 for me. I also really loved Life Plus One that released last year. I was stoked to read Keeping It, but while Keeping It is a sweet, sexy love story. It just became incredibly predictable.

Keeping It is a story about Navy SEAL Tahoe being moved to Bronze Bay from San Diego. He and his team wanted to takeover the May's airport, but Caroline would have no part of it. Once an agreement is made, Tahoe and Ca
TLBC
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, series
My Review (ARC provided)

The prologue of this book had my mouth hanging open and wanting to know what was going to happen. Rachel has a way of doing that to her readers. Her prologues get you every time.
“If the island was an organ, it would be my heart. Isolated, lost and misunderstood.”
I took my time with this one; talk about a slow burn, the buildup to this book is insane. You see this relationship go from banter, friendship, romance, steam, angst, and love. It
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
I enjoyed the Slow-burn with super hot tone! Lots of chemistry between these characters that heated up my ereader!!

“Never in my life have I wanted to kill someone and kiss them at the same time. It’s a deliciously volatile feeling.”

My full review:
SassyLeg
Awful cover but surprisingly well written. Characters have some depth: loved both hero/heroine and secondary characters. Not so ordinary
April
Feb 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF- I downloaded the first few chapters to see if I wanted to buy the book. I couldn't even finish those. It was boring and never had my attention.
Meghan Nicole
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good love story! Rachel always writes the best SEALs and she writes them well. I loved the challenges Caroline and Tahoe had to both overcome. To open yourself up to someone new or different. I loved their chemistry. Their love. Just their whole dynamic. I thought there was no way Rachel would be able to top Maverick in Crazy Good, but Tahoe definitely gives him a run for his money. I swooned. I got angry. I laughed. I couldn’t ask for more with this story...except maybe a little ...more
Vivian L
Expected better

This book had so much potential for me with the storyline but it really fell flat. I feel like there are things that could have made it so much better. I read the whole books but there were several things I found issue with. Keep reading if you want to know.

This review has spoilers so beware.

They keep mentioning some attacks but never explain what attacks they are talking about. There is also a chunk of time missing. They go from enemies to girlfriend boyfriend a month later. We
I Love Story Time
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

Rachel Robinson is a 1-click author for me. I have LOVED her previous novels, so I was looking forward to reading Keeping It. Unfortunately, I really struggled with Tahoe and Caroline's story. Caroline was unique and super sweet, but Tahoe frustrated me. I couldn't connect with his character and I often felt like he really didn't care for Caroline at all. I don't know if it was his macho bravado (I typically love alpha males!) that he put forward in front of his fellow SEALs or his str
J.E. Benoit
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

I am delicate. He is a storm. Carnage was inevitable.

Tyler Holiday aka Tahoe, was happy to accept his new assignment helping to open a new Navy SEAL base in a small coastal town in Florida. After fighting the bad guys for so long, he sees this as a chance to recharge and hopefully to kick back and relax a little bit, maybe enjoy the company of some
Mari
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018reads, arcs, navyseal

I'll be honest I didn't get to read the book where Tahoe/Tyler is introduced so I'm taking him as he is here. He has a past that burned him. He seems like the strong silent type and good at his job. Now Caroline was a tad touchy and prickly in the start especially to the new in town Tyler. That becomes a frinedship of sorts getting to know each leads to more as uneasy as they are about relationships.

It's first love for Caroline and there's something honest and sweet in the way she's all
Rebecca Austin
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Caroline May has grown up in Bronze Bay and helps her mom as a waitress at her diner and her dad by helping out at the airport they own. Her passion is flying and she knows what ever she ends up doing it will involve flying.

Tyler "Tahoe" Holiday is a Navy SEAL that is now being stationed in Bronze Bay and he needs access to the airport in order for his team to run drills and practice. It is up to him to negotiate with the May family to either buy or use the airport.

As Caroline and Tyler begin to
T. Rosado
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, romance, military, 2018
4 Stars

Although not promoted as a series, Keeping It takes place in the same world and with a secondary character from Life Plus One. Keeping It is a complete standalone story and the only cross-over between books was Tahoe's character and the "alternate present/speculative fic." elements of the story setting. Still an active SEAL, Tahoe is now living in a small coastal Florida town where a satellite Naval base has been built. There, he meets Caroline, whose family owns the small airport in town
ANNE but not Hathaway

Aside from me having an issue with the hero and heroine, I liked this.

Why not when it's a favorite theme of mine? A virgin heroine and a SEAL. Oh boy, do I loveee me some SEAL. Actually, anything Man-in-Uniform is a favorite of mine.

Only this time, I did not approvedof the hero's view point in a lot of things. Don't get me wrong. I think the hero here was very men of today, you get me? The stupid kind of man who has a set of beliefs in his life and whatever goes against it was a big n
Jacquie
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read from Rachel Robinson....I KNOW!!! Where have I been??!! I DO have a bunch of her books on my TBR, just not enough TIME!!! ANYway, on to my review! I ADORED this book! It's got TONS of feels, all the heart-stopping angst, the SEARING, slow-burn sexy chemistry and a satisfying HEA.

The twists and turns throughout had me flipping the pages faster than I wanted to and left me with a happy sigh! Tyler (Tahoe) Holiday is a badass Navy Seal, damaged by not only the things he's seen
Lynn Reynolds
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Caroline May doesn’t feel she’s worthy of a man’s attention. At times she seems shy and others she seems a little unsure of the attention she’s getting. Tyler “Tahoe” Holiday is a very persistent man. He has an agenda and you have to wonder if he’s using his looks in order to get what he wants.

Don’t expect anything to move quickly here. The author knows just the right speed to use when it comes to revealing things. Especially when it comes to Tahoe and what he wants. Caroline asks him an interes
Georgia Coffman
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.***

This book has a fantastic combination of cute and sizzling hot. Caroline is a small town girl who's sweet yet fiery, driven yet lost at times. Tahoe is a SEAL, a new guy in this close-knit town. He's an attractive, dangerous outsider who's not sure at first if he wants to become invested in the town and with Caroline. But when they meet and get to know each other, sparks fly, and the heat only increases until the very last page.

I enjo
Louise Roach
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by Rachel Robinson! She’s an author I’ve wanted to read for ages, and finally have. This was a great book to start with and has definitely left me wanting to read more.

I really liked the characters in this story. Caroline May was simply sweet perfection! I loved her and her unassuming innocence in every way. A small town girl who wants to fly! Running her small family airport, she’s independent, sassy and funny. Tahoe was a great character. He’s in Bronze Bay
Sheila'S Book Corner
This story was a little slow to grab me, but once it did, I was completely hooked! Keeping It is a bit of a slow-burn romance with a hero who is kind of a jerk and a playboy. He seemed to care more about what his buddies would think and maintaining his reputation.

I loved Caroline! She came off as tough and independent. She works hard at her mom’s diner and runs her dad’s airport.
Toula
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First one I read from the author but once I saw the word seal I had to read it
The author story is very detailed and she also has you guessing what the next step is

Release date is Feb 12 2018. Contemporary romance . Hero is Tahoe. Heroine is Caroline. Story takes place in a small town in Florida
Let me first say the story takes part when Caroline plane crashes into a Island and she’s injured. She didn’t tell anyone she’s going out . Why was she running away from someone or something.
Tahoe is
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Reckless
  • The Upside of Falling (The Blue Line Duet, #1)
  • Intoxicated By You
  • Bodyguard
  • Everything I Never Wanted
  • The Downside of Love (Blue Line Duet, #2)
  • Man with Money
  • In This Life
  • Ultimate Sacrifice (Men of Courage, #1)
  • Pull You Through
  • Love and Lingerie (Rockland Falls, #2)
  • Sweet Dreams (Beach Squad, #1)
  • Security Breach (Rogue Security and Investigation #1)
  • Tossed Into Love (Fluke My Life, #3)
  • Beyond the Bases
  • Love and Neckties
  • Only You (One and Only, # 1)
  • Protecting What's Mine
Rachel grew up in a small, quiet town full of loud talkers. Her words were always only loud on paper. She has been writing stories and creating characters for as long as she can remember. After living on the west coast for many years she now resides in Virginia with her husband, two children, and her hairless cat.

Bronze Bay SEALs (3 books)
  • Tossing It (Bronze Bay SEALS, #2)
  • Stealing It (Bronze Bay SEALS, #3)