Start by marking “Moonlighter (Pulse, #2)” as Want to Read:
Moonlighter (Pulse, #2)

Moonlighter

(Pulse #2)

When the most famous woman in the Universe goes missing, the PULSE Council summons every ship under their command to find her. Captain Zara and her elite crew must take the Moonlighter on a heart-pounding journey across the stars, risking life and limb to find her.

Stella, the ship’s newest and only Human crewmember, is still reeling from her torturous Trial. She must overc
Published December 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Moonlighter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moonlighter

Lauren Stoolfire
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ecopy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

The best-of-the-best crew of Moonlighter, the most cutting-edge ship in the PULSE fleet, has been tasked with locating a missing woman, the most important woman in the entire universe. Captain Zara and her crew will risk it all to bring her home. Stella, the newest addition to the crew and the only Human on-board, is still recovering from her grueling Trial. She has a lot to learn or she may end up losing her p
Sheila Goicea
I received this copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thanks!
Nicola Pike
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series. A universe where everyone are women and humans are the redneck cousins no one wants to visit. We continue with Stella's story as she joins the universe's version of the Police called the Pulse. I really liked the first book and it made me cry but I found it too heavy on the action and a little wordy. This book I think has a much better balance. It is still action packed and I Crawford writes some of the best action scenes out there. The only person I can th ...more
Heather Harris
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The 2nd instalment of the Pulse series is just as gripping as the 1st book. I didn't want to put it down. I couldn't wait to find out what had happened to Stella. This second book develops her character and introduces new characters who are all interesting and work together as a team of pretty invincible females, with an intriguing plot twist.
Mike Tyler
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
PULSE: Moonlighter is a great continuation to the series that - although it tells a very different kind of story to the first, maintains the style and tone that R.A. Crawford gave us in the first installment of the series.
Whereas the PULSE: The Trial told only told us a small part about the world that existed within this series, this book expands our view of the world by introducing us to several other types of characters from vastly different backgrounds than we saw with Stella and the other hu
Abe Tyrell
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
PULSE is definitely a book series to keep an eye on. Ever since I finished reading PULSE: The Trial, I have been waiting for the sequel, and PULSE: Moonlighter does not disappoint. Action, Humour, Adventure, it has it all and with a great cast to boot. Seeing what was next for Stella was great but the new characters stole the show in this book, I loved them all.
One of the biggest strengths of PULSE: The Trial in my opinion was the action scenes and R.A. Crawford shows he hasn't lost his talents
miss d briggs
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After finishing the first book and being blown away, I couldn't wait for the next instalment, and I wasn't disappointed. It dived straight into the action with brand new characters that I couldn't wait to know more about.

This book introduced us to a variety of alien life forms, all of whom I loved; especially the funny ones. It was nice to have the injection of humour interspersed amongst Stella's grief and the tense action scenes.

I could not put it down and I cannot wait for the next book!
Melissa McGuire
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and this book was great. Sometimes with sequels i get bored but this one was perfect it kept me intrigued all the way until the end
Mary O'Connell
Charissa Rate
Nikky44
Nic
Dec 18, 2017

R.A. Crawford has always been a big time sci-fi and fantasy fan. Most of his childhood was earnestly consumed by weekend-long Final Fantasy marathons, movies he certainly wasn’t old enough to watch, and books borrowed but never returned to the local library.

After years of procrastination and despite working full-time his passion for rich space opera and high fantasy storytelling led him to fi

Pulse (3 books)
  • The Trial (Pulse, #1)
  • Intervention (Pulse, #3)