Start by marking “12 Magical Nights of Christmas” as Want to Read:

12 Magical Nights of Christmas

(Dragon Guards #17.1 (Dragon Got Run Over by a R)

Savor the sexy, explore the mystical, and experience the whimsical enchantment in these never before published stories!

Christmas is a time for wonder and giving! Experience the magic of Christmas with these 12 tales of fantasy, passion, and romance, and discover what gifts true love can bring!

Brought to you by New York Times, USA Today, And Award-Winning Bestselling Auth
Published December 24th 2017 by Pronoun

To ask other readers questions about 12 Magical Nights of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 12 Magical Nights of Christmas

Start your review of 12 Magical Nights of Christmas
Cheryl
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dragon Got Run Over By A Reindeer by Julia Mills . This is Nowell and Scarlett"s ( Lettie ) story . Nowell is tramping through the snow hunting for one of his dragon brothers that has been lost for over 300 years . His twin, Chance , keeps mind calling him to check up on him . While mind speaking he warns his twin to enjoy his mate and he was about to be killed by a reindeer and sleigh ! This is how he meets Lettie and Elroy " Grinch " the first time . Thanks to Scarlett and her magic he sleeps ...more
Alexis
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Dragon's Christmas Gift by C.D. Gorri
is a five-star book I was able to read that one and it was amazing can't wait to read the others. i do recommend her books i have read them all. well written
Julie
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice selection

Overall good. I got it mainly for the Julia Mills dragon story. Nowell was a hoot.
There was only one that I barely finished, although I can’t remember the title. It was in present tense, and repeated several phrases too much, like releasing his spicy mating scent.
Bridgett Brown
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
12 Stories from various authors. All of them were quite good. My favorite is by Yolanda Olson, Underneath a Fallen Sky is a Egyptian Tale and I really liked it. This author normally writes horror and while this wasn't a gory horror story I was still sucked into her story. Definitely a must grab book.
MJM
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A  Bundle Of Fantasy & Paranormal

*All Proceeds go to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.  This book is a collection by twelve different authors surrounding the Christmas theme and includes, vampires, shifters and witchcraft.  Some of the authors are new to me  such as Solstice Magick by Heather Marie Adkins which is a real delight to read as I don't normally read much about witchcraft but Heather Marie really does
Lori Hammons
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Dragon Got Run Over by a Reindeer by Julia Mills. This is a very amusing rom-com story where a reindeer shifter finds her fated mate in a dragon shifter, who she trips over as he's buried in the snow and doesn't remember who he is. At first. If this story is any indication, the rest of the anthology will be amazing.
Pat
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This wonderful collection of christmas stories with well written storylines and well developed characters will give readers hours of reading pleasure!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Diana Page
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This anthology has some of the best Christmas and Yule stories in it !! Dragon got run over by a Reindeer by Julia Mills, The Dragon’s Christmas Gift by CD Gorri, The Dragon’s Magical Night by PT Macias, A Beaty Christmas by Ariel Marie and Wrapped in Magic by Savannah Morgan are all 5⭐️ Reads with lots of hilarity, some heat and a definite word to the wise regarding love and sometimes second chances !! The other stories are 3.5-4.0 ⭐️‘s and should’ be skipped or missed in any way !! If you like ...more
Lady Elizabeth
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've read this anthology and I can't get over the big smile on my face.

There is fun, mischief, surprise, love, and even mystery in some. I loved it.

I won't write about each book at the moment because there are 12 of them and I tend to write a lot.

I will say that since they are kind of short stories there is not much world-building or anything like it. There is not much space to character building either, like I said, because they are short stories.

That being said, I found that each book has a cu
Tami Lund
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What an excellent gift to oneself - twelve original, brand new short stories! And all proceeds go to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. Grab it for a good cause & a great read! ...more
Lynn
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Stories

This book contains several stories from different series. I found authors I hadn't read get but will be now as well as others I follow. Definitely recommend
Jan Murphree
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great set!!

Awesome set of novellas!!
Great authors....great days read...
Loved all the dragon...vampite..wolf stories
But it read it....love the authors!!!
Then go buy all their books!!!
Cassie
Barbara
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have not completely finished this set but I wanted to remark on this story. What a beautiful story about a man ( Dragon ) who thinks that he is so damaged that no one will want him and the woman he meets when his brother leaves him to look after the castle.When he gets woken up, he is upset when he finds out he ( Mr. Scrooge Dragon ) is to be hosting a party for kids in his brother's stead Alexsander ( Sander ) tries to chase Noelle the caterer away. This book is found in 12 Magical Nights of ...more
Linda Levine
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a review of the Dragon's Christmas gift. I really enjoyed the story. I had read his older brothers tale of finding love and was looking forward to seeing the brothers find their mates too.

He is a real tough guy and thought he would not find love. He felt like he wasn't worthy due to an injury but she only saw a gorgeous strong man who called to her. The attraction between the two is so quick and you really feel the heat right away. I highly recommend you read the authors other books as w
Dee
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great selection for the holidays or any time! If you are a reader like me, who does not want to be locked into reading only one genre, this set is for you. It includes stories of all types. Who knows? You may find your next new type of romance! Read one for each day of the Christmas holiday or all at once, they are all standalone sexy romances by some pretty incredible authors. I can recommend this one without any reservation.

I received an advance reader copy of this book in exchange f
Elissa
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A dozen writers get together to produce a book in order to raise funds for charity --St. Jude's--worthy cause! <--Not sure that wouldn't make a good setup for a murder mystery! Well, as soon as I saw the author list I knew I had to get a copy of this set; these are ALL heavy hitters most of whose work I've enjoyed for years. And ya know what? I've had a lot of fun reading these steamy little romances. In addition to the authors whose works I know well, I was also introduced to some new (to me) a ...more
Faye
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology of Christmas stories by different authors and you won't be disappointed. Wouldn't be able to choose one book above another as they were all brilliant in there own way. Dragon's Christmas Gift: Sander is castle sitting for his brother and wife when Noelle shows up to set up for a party he didn't even know about. He is instantly attracted to her but fights this because he feels unworthy. These are fast paced stories that warm your heart.
Don't miss reading these 12 stories.

I
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Shifters, Dragons, Wolves, Vamps, and Bears, OH MY! 12 super sexy, hot, stand alone stories, will heat up your heart, and body, on those cold winter nights. Well developed characters throughout each story, keep you reading until the next. One of the most stimulating anthologies I've read in a long time. Makes you wish you could find all those hot paranormals under your tree this year.
Cali Jewel
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to admit I bought this one for Julia Mills story because I adore her dragons (also since All Proceeds go to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital) and I was a little scared since I did not know the other authors work but I am so happy I bought this set. This is a collection of 12 magically brilliant, emotionally thrilling and highly engaging holiday adventures by some very talented writers. I enjoyed reading each and every one of these stories.
Brenda Moser
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this Christmas collection. Each book has it's own interesting characters and story to tell.

This review is for The Dragon's Christmas Gift.This is a sweet Christmas story by C.D. Gorri. She does a great job developing both the characters and plot and the story moves smoothly and quickly. I enjoyed reading Alexsander and Noelle's story.

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Callius hated Christmas in fact he hated the person knocking on the door keeping him from his sleep and to prove the point, he went to the door with nothing on to answer. Wow! Noelle really got an eye full but she shooed him out the way and got on with the matter of her job. Callius dragon likes and wants Noelle. Can she melt the ice surrounding his heart and help him love and enjoy life.
Karlee
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review for A nearly Christmas:
Since her parents were murdered at the age of five, Kendra hasn’t been able to shift. Her best friend Kenia, a witch convinces her to go with her to the local bear alpha’s christmas party. It’s a masquerade party but Rocco, the son of the alpha was able to pick Kendra out instantly. Or rather his bear did. Can Kendra make it through a date with him without having to shift?
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
The Dragon’s Magical Night

The Dragon’s Magical Night: 3 stars

I had a hard time getting into the story. The characters felt stiff and awkward at times. Everything just moved to quick it was hard to get a feel for the characters or story.
david l hutchison
Dec 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Stories of passion and Christmas unfolding

Aight short they contain passion and love and the spirit of Christmas. Some make sense and some leave you scratching your head. For an easy read with Yule tide 😇 spirit a good choice.
Lynn Smith
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
12 Magical Nights of Christmas

12 short holiday themed paranormal stories. All complete no cliffhangers. I enjoyed them all. Wish they were longer since I wanted more of some of the characters.
Shelly Wolf
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing

These were lengthy to get thru, seeing there are so many. But with each story there is a different tone,,, a different flow about them,,, I really did enjoy them

I would absolutely recommend them to anyone
Virgen Caraballo
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
arsStories for everyone
Byvirgen caraballoon April 3, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
I thought that this was an amazing collection of Christmas short stories by different authors. Many stories have a twist to it. I just loved reading each of their characters and each of the authors did a great job.
Hsu Lee
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology.
I totally recommend it.
Loved the storytelling + the characters!
Janet Swiftbird
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
12 days of finding your love

An interesting compilation of smexy, interesting and intriguing stories.
Each writer has their own take on the 12 magical nights.

• Home for the Howlidays (Shifters in Love Collection, #12)
  • As You Wish
  • 20 Shades of Shifters: A Paramormal Romance Collection
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • Fierce - Aiden (The Fierce Five #2)
  • Fierce-Mason (The Fierce Five #3)
  • Saved by the Billionaire (Covington Billionaires #6)
  • Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove, #2)
  • Magic Academy: Year One
  • Fierce-Ella (The Fierce Five #5)
  • Devilish (Heavenly Sinners #1)
  • Fierce-Cade (The Fierce Five #4)
  • The Driven Billionaire (Covington Billionaires #8)
  • Caught by the Billionaire (Covington Billionaires #7)
  • The Billionaire's Angel (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 7)
  • Billionaire Unchallenged: Carter (The Billionaire's Obsession, #13)
  • Ice Dragon's Caress (High House Draconis, #3)
  • Fierce: Brody (The Fierce Five, #1)
Mom of two rockin' girls, Reader of everything, Author of The Dragon Guards series and many more surprises to come!

I am a sarcastic,sometimes foul-mouthed, not afraid to drink a beer, always southern woman with 2 of the most amazing teenage daughters,
a menagerie of animals and a voracious appetite for reading who recently decided to write the storied running through her brain. I read my first boo

Dragon Guards (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Her Dragon To Slay (Dragon Guards, #1)
  • Her Dragon's Fire (Dragon Guards, #2)
  • Haunted By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #3)
  • For the Love of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #4)
  • Saved By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #5)
  • Only for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #6)
  • Fighting for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #7)
  • The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #8)
  • Her Dragon, His Demon (Dragon Guards, #9)
  • The Scars of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #10)