Jump to ratings and reviews

Aiden: Shuttered Affections from the Eyes of Aiden Stone

Aiden Stone has always battled with relationships. His bond with his twin brother, Coda, always came first. To gain some distance and hold tight to the solid friendships in his life, Aiden settles into a quaint college town and lands a job as a photography professor.

He doesn’t even get a chance to breathe before an angel comes crashing into his classroom, completely turning his world on its head and twisting everything he thought of women, effectively blurring the line between professionalism and all-consuming lust. As the torrid affair with the beautiful Juliana Petersen reaches untold heights, Aiden struggles to keep his shuttered emotions and growing affections from throwing him into a relationship he isn't prepared for.

With his newfound romance blinding him, Aiden and Coda devise a plan to protect Julia from the possibility of a fallout with the college, forcing Aiden to discover his true priorities in life.

NOTE: If you’re not a fan of taboo tales of love and lust or cliffhanger endings, this book isn’t for you. This student/teacher romantic suspense novel is a point-of-view retelling of the first book in the Cornerstone series and contains sexual situations meant for adult readers ages 18 and up.

400 pages, Kindle Edition

Published August 29, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Rene Folsom

69 books403 followers
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an artist at heart and would love nothing more than to be elbow deep in clay during her waking hours.

Rene believes that all fiction is based on some form of reality—otherwise we would never have the inspiration or knowledge to dream up the realistic situations we portray with our words. She is proud to say that her personal experiences have been inspirational, though perhaps not always identical to that of her fictional characters. Where reality and fantasy diverge, however, must remain her little secret…

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews
Profile Image for Tonya.
1,960 reviews7 followers
August 30, 2017
Usually I don't really get into reading a book that I've already read, but it being from a different point of view. With this book, I didn't have that issue at all. I've been waiting for Aiden's side since, well, FOREVER, it seems. I really want my Coda's point of view next though.

You don't have to read the Cornerstone Duet before reading these, but if you want Julia's side, you really should. You can get her feelings on everything!

This is a great teacher/student read. There is another book coming, so there is a cliffhanger. It's not a life or death one, or anything like that. So you really will want to read this book!

I have loved all the characters since I first read them in Shuttered Affections when it first came out. I'm so excited to now have this one also!
Profile Image for Debra McEathron.
1,232 reviews2 followers
July 15, 2022
This is a cliff hanger. The meeting of Aiden and Juliana begins in the college parking lot. Its his first day as a college professor in photography. She is an amazing photography student in her last year of college. She also has a stalker that has caught up to her. Aiden has his own issues as well with a wife and twin brother. The story leaves you wondering what will happen next with Coda, the wife, the stalker, Aiden, and Juliana.
2 reviews
August 1, 2022
Amazing read

I love this series. It keeps you intrigued. Can't wait to read Codas point of view. Rene Folsom is an amazing author, can't wait to read more with this series!
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.