Start by marking “Aiden: Shuttered Affections from the Eyes of Aiden Stone” as Want to Read:
Aiden: Shuttered Affections from the Eyes of Aiden Stone

Aiden: Shuttered Affections from the Eyes of Aiden Stone

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Aiden Stone has always battled with relationships. His bond with his twin brother, Coda, always came first. To gain some distance and hold tight to the solid friendships in his life, Aiden settles into a quaint college town and lands a job as a photography professor.

He doesn’t even get a chance to breathe before an angel comes crashing into his classroom, completely turnin
Published August 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Aiden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aiden

Tonya
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Usually I don't really get into reading a book that I've already read, but it being from a different point of view. With this book, I didn't have that issue at all. I've been waiting for Aiden's side since, well, FOREVER, it seems. I really want my Coda's point of view next though.

You don't have to read the Cornerstone Duet before reading these, but if you want Julia's side, you really should. You can get her feelings on everything!

This is a great teacher/student read. There is another book co
Deborah Hampton
Mar 22, 2018
Diane
Apr 04, 2018
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit
More about Rene Folsom