Start by marking “Red Hot Kisses (3:AM Kisses #12.5)” as Want to Read:
Red Hot Kisses (3:AM Kisses #12.5)

Red Hot Kisses

(3:AM Kisses #12.5)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  212 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
One seasoned playboy who is determined to steer clear of relationships. One feisty freshman who is determined to steer clear of players. One red hit kiss that changes everything.

Stay away from Rushford Knight was the only rule my brothers gave me. But it’s my first year at Whitney Briggs University, my first year from out of the shadow of their wings, and I plan to discove
ebook
Published October 26th 2017 by Addison Moore

To ask other readers questions about Red Hot Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Hot Kisses

Nicole
Jun 18, 2018 rated it liked it

I always love these stories especially since they’re all standalones. This book did not disappoint. The chemistry between Rush and Trixie is remarkable. One thing I did not like is Trixie and her “flight” issue. When things got hard she would try to run or she would get very defensive and not very nice. Rush like every other guy has times he was an idiot but overall i loved his character. Fierce and protective. Rush takes his “task” of looking after Trixie a little to far. Knox and Rex don’t wan
Shesy
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
** I received and Advanced copy of this book for an honest review**

First of, I have to say that Addison Moore books are amazing, and this book was very good too. The way the author describes the scenes and how easily one chapter follows to the other makes you read and read for hours, not wanting to stop. I liked how the chapters are divided by the perspective of the main characters, I have only read another book that did this, and is like you can see clearly two stories, two points of view while
Michele A.
Dec 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Rush and Trixie know each other through their siblings. They each attend Whitney Briggs and Rush is a junior while Trixie is a freshman. Trixie was quite caustic throughout this book and I found it hard to connect with her. Her immaturity knew no bounds and I had a hard time believing Rush would look at her twice, let alone find her even remotely attractive. When Trixie found herself uncomfortable, she would lash out. If she didn't want to deal with something, she would just run away from it. It ...more
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
First of all I love the 3: AM Kisses serie. And this one wasn't an exception. I really loved the story of Rush and Trixie. This book is very well written and the characters are so real, passionate and loveble.

This book can be read as a standalone, but the whole series is amazing and a recommedation if you like romance.
Atlanta Whitlock
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always, I really enjoy heading back to Whitney Briggs because the stories that happen there are pretty amazing and this is the series that made me fall in love with Addison Moore’s work. As I’ve read each book, I’ve noticed that Addison’s writing just improves each and every time. If you ever suggest something that she needs to improve on, she always takes it into account and does her best to try and use that feedback within the next book she writes and I honestly think that’s amazing of her, ...more
Shay Rivera
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Red Hot Kisses by Addison Moore is probably the best Kisses book out there. You can tell Addison put her heart and soul into this one. Each page was crafted with beautiful descriptions of fall and the blossoming of true love. We have Trixie Trouble is my Middle Name Toberman as the female lead in this book. Let me tell you, I thought a lot of the other Briggs girls had attitude, but Trixie is her own brand. She’s feisty and has the most caustic bite but still manages to pull it off like one migh ...more
Keri Hunter
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ah an exciting hot, red hot, trip back to Whitney Briggs!!! This time around we get to watch the campus mattress king Rush Knight fall for Freshman Trixie Toberman. When Rush is suppose to look at Trixie as a little sister seeing as her brothers are Knox and and Rex who put Rush in the position to look after her. Not only that but his little sister is her best friend and roomie. Trixie is a good girl who is ready to grow up, best part is she has a snarky attitude! So when Trixie is tired of bein ...more
Sara
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Welcome back to Whitney Briggs! You're in for a red hot ride!

You all remember Rush Knight, campus manwhore? Well, this is his story and you're going to love it! Trixie Toberman (sister to Rex and Knox, step-sister to Scarlett) is a freshman at WB. She is explicitly warned by her brothers to stay away from Rush Knight. So, what does she do? She drags Rush into a bathroom and plants a big one on his sexy lips. Trixie kinds of hates Rush, but she can't stop thinking about the kiss.

Lots of
Nicole Studioso
Shelves: contemporary
I voluntarily read an ARC for an honest review. I love Addison Moore, bite this book there me a bit. It starts right away and I felt like I was missing huge chunk of the story and backstory. Maybe it would have been easier if I'd read the previous book in the series. Some of the names sounded familiar but these books contain a huge list of characters since they are college based. Trixie is a freshman with a huge cop on her shoulder. Her twin brother, older brother, and older step-sister all atte ...more
Heather
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.***

Wholly Hotness! Addison Moore does it again! She likes to always have my panties wet and stomach on fire from the heat level in her books! Without a doubt, Addison Moore's 3:AM Kisses Series is amazing and this book was no exception.

Rushford Knight (AKA Rush) ... Just the name alone makes your panties melt. He is quite the Whitney Briggs player and man-whore. Yes total man-whore, but oh so sexy! I love how easily he fell for Trixie and her
Sharon Richmond
Recommends it for: Nook books and More Blog
Recommended to Sharon by: Advanced Reader Copy
5 Stars

Sweet!! Another Awesome WB Hookup!!
No matter which story I read about Whitney Briggs University they never get boring.
They are some of the most Hysterical and Heartwarming Stories EVER!!!

Rush and Trixie's story had me giggling throughout the book. Trix is one that defintely has no filter on her mouth, lol. And boy can she be mean at times, whoa.
Rush is truely a college jock in all ways, if you know what I mean.Between his reputation and having Rex, Trixies brother, as a bff he is headed d
Madamoiselle Moi
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet another amazing story in the 3:AM Kisses series by Addison Moore. Red Hot Kisses is a great romantic comedy filled with laughs along with some great stories that are written across the pages and chapters. I loved Rush's character. He may be cocky, full of himself - but is that all there is about him?! Definitely not and I significantly enjoyed how the author unleashed/uncovered this character's personality. He improved chapter to chapter and was absolutely delicious in all his male glory!! T ...more
Cindy
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Addison Moore brings the HEAT again in the 3:AM Kisses Series. While it's in a series it's a complete standalone. I wanna say this book was AMAZING!

Rushford Knight (AKA Rush) the campus manwhore of Whitney Briggs seems to have met his match in the snarky, quick witted, sassy freshman Trixie Toberman. As much as she tries to keep Rush behind her walls, he finds a way around them.

Addison Moore writes such believable, relatable characters you can't help but to fall in love with them. Watching Rus
Rosanna
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
So what can I say about book 15!! Yes 15!!
The story of Trixie and Rush! Such a cute couple..now they are but they haven’t always been!
On a night out at the Black Bear the local hang out. Trixie’s brother told her to never fall for a guy like Rush... a guy that has put out to almost every girl on campus.
The problem there is that by just saying that sentence it does the opposite to her. She instantly seeks him out and begins a make-out session with him and Rush doesn’t mind at all!

What a total
Melissa
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gah I wish I could give this latest and 15th Kisses book 10 stars instead of ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'm a huge Addison Moore fan & I adore this series!!!
We're once again brought back to Whitney Briggs! Rush & Trixie's story is red hot for sure! Super steamy!!!
Trixie's warned by her brothers to stay away from Mr Popular Rush Knight ;) Ummm NO, that KISS though lol
I love the banter, I love all the other characters I adore from the rest of the series popping up, so much steam, angst, funny moments! This boo
Lydia Gaona
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She hits another one out of the park! Hello fellow Whitney Briggs alumni. This story is about Trixie and Rush and how they love-hate each other. I love Trixie and how she's feisty, funny and filterless. Rush is *sigh*, the man on campus and the book guy who currently makes me swoon. It's a tad bit too hard for Trixie to see how Rush is like due to her two brothers who are good friends with Rush who make sure she stays away. Trixie is wanting to meet the elusive Rush to see for herself and judge ...more
Ashley Daniels
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Red Hot Kisses brings you Rush and Trixie together with a rom-com vibe that draws you in! A slightly familiar story line with a Red Hot twist!! Trixie is a spunky freshman with the attitude of a senior. Rush is the playboy with the the playbook! Two broken souls. Can they tame each other and make it work? Welcome back to Whitney Briggs, where the Kisses are so Hot they keep you coming back for Moore!!! A must read!! Addison Moore has done it yet again!
Lee
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
I just couldn't get past all the woman-woman bashing. All girls in that university were sluts or hos and having the heroine refer to them as such instantly made her very unattractive. Also I'm ok with attitude- but she was just downright mean. This was all in the first 20% of the book btw. So this was a dnf for me.
Jamie
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Addison Moore has done it again!!! Red Hot Kisses is amazing!!! I enjoyed being back at the college and all the characters involved!!! The back and forth between Rush & Trixie is so funny that you feel sorry for poor Rush....I can’t say enough of how awesome this is and how wonderful it is to read her work!!!!
Kim
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Addison Moore has done is again, I have read almost all the 3:AM Kisses books and Red Hot Kisses is that Red Hot!! Trix and Rush story will keep you intrigued from the beginning, their back and forth will have your head spinning and laughing at times. This is a must have Hot Read for the Fall.
Anna
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the better later ones in the series

I've followed this series from the start and I must say this is one of the better ones as of late. Funny characters with their own share of baggage and heartache. A little less steamy than the rest of the books but maybe with a little more realistic and humorous take on the deed.
Heather andrews
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rush is a very cocky boy, “oh, honey, I’m an appetizer, a main course, and a dessert.” I can’t help but grunt it out with pride." Trixie knows what buttons to push to get a reaction out of Rush, "a fire line of rage rips through me, and all I see is red. “Are you trying to make me jealous?” I liked this book, I fell in love with Rush and Trixie.
Kristine Redderson
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have only known Addison's writing through the Celestra series (I am addicted to those books), so this was my first book in the Kisses series! I seriously could not put this book down, even when I had to do an exam! It is safe to say this is an addictive book and the characters are so lively! Definitely a must read!!!
Thi
Oct 26, 2017 rated it liked it
I hate to say that this one was not one of my favorites. I like caustic and snarky but I think Trixie took it to another level and that left me with a bad impression of her so I couldn't really enjoy the story.
Sara George
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trixie & Rush were hot from the beginning. You could tell between the banter they yelled back at each other that they liked each other. They just weren't sure how to handle or process it till they were both ready too admit it.

Addison did it again. i was sucked in from the first page.
Layla
Oct 28, 2017 rated it liked it
3 Stars!
Kim Des
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fall in love with this book, this series and these characters! You won't regret it.
Kelly
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The player is no more

I love the passion of fiery insults, the fact that it was forbidden, and most of all that a manwhore was taken down by love.
Angela Lindsay
Jan 25, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
New Adult Book Club: Addison Moore Signed Paperback Giveaway ~ CLOSED! 22 77 Oct 29, 2017 12:06PM
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)
  • Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)