Start by marking “GRAVEDIGGER” as Want to Read:
GRAVEDIGGER

GRAVEDIGGER

Secrets and lies can’t stay buried long in shallow graves.

Through a string of seemingly unrelated murders, sleepy town Sheriff Eric Dublin uncovers a well-kept, dark secret, one that surfaces in pieces with each new body the gravedigger pulls from the Howard Community Cemetery. He calls in Detective Darian Gray to assist, hoping he won’t regret it, or owe her later.

Published September 30th 2017 by Eclectic Bard Books

To ask other readers questions about GRAVEDIGGER, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GRAVEDIGGER

Start your review of GRAVEDIGGER
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book full of twists that kept me glued to the pages to see what would happen next. I’ll be honest, the subject matter is a little difficult however, the author does a good job of giving just enough detail without it being too much. An intriguing story.

I received a copy of this book from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Patti
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating:5

The genre of this book is definitely not my normal read, however as an example to pique a readers interest, this book is perfect. The crime it covers is horrid and touches every corner of this world, yet it’s evil still lives. This author did a stunning job bringing every character to life. Although intricate detail of the crimes were left unsaid, the heavy weight of those crimes had me reaching for tissues. Be prepared readers,even though this is a work of fiction, sometimes
Tresa
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing/story! While I had a hard time at first getting through the beginning of this book, boy am I g!ad I stuck with it! It defiantly got better and there are a lot of twists!! I was not expecting it to turn out the way it did and I was shocked and sickened!! I really recommend this book!!
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I appreciate that Verte kept certain things intentionally vague, yet still wrote about them. As a survivor it was hard to read but I'm glad I finished. There were a few spots that could use polishing, but they're rare and I feel like it would be an injustice to give a less than 5 star rating for that. My heart ached reading this, but it's a very good read.
Darlene
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great story- along with the the investigators I was sickened by the circumstances surrounding the murders. The author presents the novel in such a way that I felt like I was part of the investigating team. A quick read that had me turning the pages until the end. Highly recommend spending a couple of hours reading this.
Mona williams
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this book was so awesome! its about murders happening left and right. shallow graves found with bodies in them. clues are given you just need to figure out who the killer is and why. it broke my heat to find out why. you must read this book!
Shelly
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heart wrenching

This story will capture you from the beginning and believe me once you start you won't be able to put it down. This was a hard book to read yet it was well written.... You might need some tissues towards the end... Another great book.
Ronald Andrzejewski
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A well written novel,that has you on the edge of your seat. I enjoyed the characters and the role's they play. I really enjoyed this novel
Amy
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic read! The twists and turns keep you on the edge of your seat! I Definitely wasn't expecting it to turn out the way it did but wow! I Definitely recommend this book!
Ellen Parker
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
Sheriff Eric Dublin is counting down the weeks to retirement.
Murders are rare in this small Missouri county, but that changes when a young boy is discovered in at shallow grave at the local cemetery. Before they can identify the victim, a second is discovered.
Ms. Verte has woven an excellent little mystery with just a dash of romantic interest between law enforcement officers. Her delicate approach to a timely and horrific problem draws in the reader as they puzzle out the mystery along with
Katie
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this story. It was a quick read, but fast paced and drew my interest.

I noticed a few grammatical and spelling errors, but it did not effect the quality of the story.
Elaine
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Another great book. A mystery that you can't stop reading until you find out who did it. Ms Verte is a very talented author and her books show it. The twist and turns keep you wondering until the end and the ending is a big surprise.
Jean Nicole
Mary Alice Tanner
Oct 31, 2019
Lacey
Apr 06, 2019

• Love Under Contract (Women of Quality #1)
  • Veiled
  • Art in the Blood (A Sherlock Holmes Adventure)
  • Her Final Word (Jack Ryder #6)
  • Sweet Haven: Sweet Blooms Cafe
  • Sweet Blooms: A Sweet Blooms Cafe sweet short romance
  • Murder at Hartigan House (Ginger Gold Mysteries #2)
  • The Dead of Winter (John Madden, #3)
  • Rogue (The Paragon Trilogy, #2)
  • Julius Katz and Archie
  • Credence Woods
  • Murder has a Motive (Mordecai Tremaine #2)
  • Marked for Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #1)