Start by marking “ImpossiBella (Flip-Flopped Fairy Tales)” as Want to Read:
ImpossiBella (Flip-Flopped Fairy Tales)

ImpossiBella (Flip-Flopped Fairy Tales)

Bippity…Boppity…Balance.

We all know how Cinderella went to the ball, met her prince, lost a shoe, and got her happily ever after...but did you know that for such a magical thing to occur the universe demands a price? As a matter of fact, an equal measure in return.

Isabella Beaufort was born at the top of the social food chain. She had everything, including being promis
Published August 29th 2017 by Eclectic Bard Books

To ask other readers questions about ImpossiBella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ImpossiBella

Start your review of ImpossiBella (Flip-Flopped Fairy Tales)
Terri Wilson
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun easy read that came just at the right time. It was a nice way to unwind from a busy, hectic week. Verte does a great job adding a new twist to the Cinderella story. I was really tickled thinking of the fairy godmothers as being a little snarky and having minds of their own. It's a good flip-flop to this story.
Patricia
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
What do you do when you are the fairy godmother of the young girl that is born at the top of the food chain. A princess , a spoiled princess to be totally honest . Flora is the godmother to Isabella . The child is beautiful but also very spoiled and there is nothing she can do about it but try and guide her to be a better person. Her sister Fern gets to be the godmother to an adorable little girl Ariella , who has a hard life after loosing her mother in child birth. Each girl is totally differe ...more
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fairytales
We've all read the retelling of Cinderella and her rags to riches happily ever after.
With so many out there, it can start to seem like they all blend and sound alike.
However, ImpossiBella is a new twist in the retelling.

What if Prince Charming was already betrothed to somebody else?
In ImpossiBella, a rich, know it all Isabella will get the wake-up call of a lifetime when her betrothed prince rescinds their up-coming marriage.
At his ball, the prince will find his true match in Ariella. A youn
Sylvie
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
First, the positive. I found the story cute and some of the elements the author added were fun.

But there were a few elements that annoyed me more than my enjoyment of the story. After each section, there was at least one blank page and then the cover. It says the book is 73 pages but I have my doubts. Some of the pages where we were with the Godmothers were only half a page and could have easily gone after a section break.

As well, looking at the story summary, it says that Isabella loses Prince
Andrzejewski Amy
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Karen
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
IMPOSSIBELLA SAVANNAH VERTE
A FUN TWIST TO THE CINDERELLA STORY. ARIELLA AND BELLA ARE BORN A DAY APART AND COULDN’T BE MORE DIFFERENT. WHILE ARIELLA IS POOR, SHE IS A CARING SOUL WHO GETS BULLIED BY HER STEPMOTHER AND THE TWO WITCHY STEPSISTERS. BELLA ON THE OTHER HAND IS RICH, PRIVELEDGED AND OH SO SPOILED. THE TALE STICKS TO THE ORIGINAL TALE BUT IS TOLD FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF TWO FAIRY GOD MOTHERS. IT WAS A DELIGHT TO READ THIS FLIP-FLOPPED FAIRY TALE AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE. 5 ST
Amy
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this version of Cinderella! You get to learn more about the fairy god mothers Fern and Flora. Flora is awesome. It's also a family name in my family. So I loved her a little bit more. Shes in charge a very snobby girl who thinks the world owes her everything. Fern is in charge of Airella who is such a good girl but has had way more downs in her short life then she should. I definitely recommend everyone read this story.
Brandy Mulder
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story really gave me some good chuckles. It's a short story, I would guess because we all know Cinderella and her story. However, we don't know much about fairy godmothers and this gives us a glimpse into their frustrations with their charges and trying to do their jobs. The last line of the book just really made it perfect. Lol.
Darlene
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This amusing twist on Cinderella had me giggling along with the fairy godmothers, Flora and Fern. Their antics as they watch over their "charges" Ariella and Bella added a fresh perspective on the classic theme that a kind heart wins out over an evil one. A magical treat that I highly recommend.
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a MUST READ BOOK. Ever wondered about the fairy godmother in the book Cinderella? Meet Flora and Fern, each a fairy godmother to different baby and wow are those babies very different. A version of Cinderella that only Savannah Verte is able to bring us and it's WONDERFUL and, FABULOUS. It's also Fall Down Funny.
Amanda Campbell
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really loved this perspective of the story of Cinderella. I loved Fern and Flora and all there differences. This is a great quick read. I love Ariella and all she stood for. This is my first time reading this author and it won't be my last.
Nikki Bao
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Isabella believes that she should get everything on a silver platter. Her Fairy Godmother wants to hit her over the head with it. Ariella is kind and gentle while her stepmother and sisters aren't. Her Fairy Godmother needs to help 'Cinderella' get to the ball.
Staci
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfectly twisted humor and justice.

Not to much off original script. Every new detail falling deftly into place. Bringing a lighter comedy to this previously tragedy turns romance. Finishing touches take the crowd to their feet for an encore.
Bonni Jackson
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
An added element to this already well known fairytale, with a comedic ending. Cute, short story, although the moral of the story is similar to the original; Be good...be rewarded. Be bad....you get what’s coming to you!
Tammy Hall
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous story told from the fairie godmother's point of view. It's not a stretch from the original just from the eyes of someone new. Imposs-i-Bella is just wonderful leaving the readers with a lesson that some times you don't always get what you want.
Melissa Kulis PA
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was wonderful. Loved the twist to a well-known fairytale. There were moments where I laughed and the god mothers were awesome. This is a must read in my opinion and can't wait to read more of these stories.
Shelly
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lovely twist

Omg this was a great story. Loved the twist to a well-known fairytale. There were moments where I laughed and the god mothers were awesome. This is a must read in my opinion and can't wait to read more of these stories.
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Shelves: 2019-reads
A brilliant retelling of the Cinderella story that will take you from tears to smiles and giggles all within the short time it takes to read it. Excellent characters and lovable fairy godmothers bring this tale to life.
Sally Hannoush
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tell me a story

This was a fun retelling of Cinderella. We get all kinds of points if views. A quick one sitting read. Written well and highly entertaining.
Samantha Lundergn
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This take on cinderella really amused me. I loved the point of view on how it was set up and it was just a fun read
Elaine
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny

This is funny short read. A fairy tale with a twist. That makes you giggle along with the fairy godmothers.
Sylvia
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the Fairy Godmother point of view.... brings a whole new perspective on the Cinderella fairy tale. Quick, fun read....highly recommend it !
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
ImpossiBella

A fun little retelling of Cinderella. I enjoyed the new POV of the story with the Godmothers mostly telling the story. It was entertaining and fun!
Mona williams
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a really interesting book! its a story of Cinderella with a twist. you know how the story goes but this one has its own little surprises. read to find out what happens.
Lori Hammons
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Reminiscent of Fractured Fairytales from my childhood. Bella got all she deserved. Never under estimate your Fairy Godmother.
Angelina Kerner
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story is funny and exciting and such a fresh take on Cinderella. The ending is brilliant. It was a pleasure to read it. I loved the godmothers!
Susan
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful flip flop of a fairy tale will probasvbly read again
Jenell Shull
Jun 18, 2018
Myrna Ray
Sep 13, 2017
Terri Talbott
Sep 02, 2017

• Let the Shadows Fall
  • Breathe Me To Life
  • Sweet Inspirations (Love Happens #9)
  • Kane (Coven's End, #1)
  • Alpha Challenge (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #10)
  • Willow's Chaos: Jackson Investigative Services
  • Sugar, Spice, and Cowgirl Nice (Cowgirl Nice Series Book 1)
  • Hell Fire (Academy's Rise Trilogy #1)
  • Bewitching Fire (Book 1 of Bewitching Brews)
  • Shifter Shorts
  • How to save the dragon: Children’s book for teaching impulse control (what to do when your temper flares | anger management books for kids) (Growing Up & Facts of Life) Ages 3 to 5 Emotions Feelings
  • Hearts Ignite in the Desert
  • Cupcakes and a Casualty (Taste of Magic Book 1)
  • The Hall of the Dragonei King
  • Bloodline Revelations
  • Brunch with An Angel
  • Beyond the Veil of Whispered Dreams (The Veil Book #1)
  • Frozen Pact : Paranormal thriller