Start by marking “Surviving a Stroke-or Two: The Secret to Recovery” as Want to Read:
Surviving a Stroke-or Two: The Secret to Recovery

Surviving a Stroke-or Two: The Secret to Recovery

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Having a stroke isn’t bad. I didn’t even know it was happening. It’s afterward that all the fun starts. When you can’t move or talk—even blink your eyes. That’s a scary feeling.

This book is a record of my journey—how the strokes happened—and more importantly, the long road to recovery
Published June 6th 2017 by Inferno Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Surviving a Stroke-or Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surviving a Stroke-or Two

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Surviving a Stroke-or Two: The Secret to Recovery
Cheryl
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
Caveat: I have been a fan of this author ever since reading MURDER TAKES TIME. Since then I have read several other books including A BULLET FOR CARLOS, MURDER HAS CONSEQUENCES, OLD WOUNDS and WHISKERS & BEAR. IMO, not only is he a great storyteller but a fantastic human being. Since reading his MURDER TAKES TIME, a friendship formed and continues to this day.

After returning from my lengthy medical LOA, I emailed Giacomo to see how he and his family were. I was devastated to hear what he had be
I live in Texas now, but I grew up in Cleland Heights, a mixed ethnic neighborhood in Wilmington, Delaware that sat on the fringes of the Italian, Irish and Polish neighborhoods. The main characters of Murder Takes Time grew up in Cleland Heights too, and many of the scenes in the book were taken from real-life experiences.

Somehow I survived the transition to adulthood, but when my kids were young

News & Interviews