Start by marking “The Endless Fart” as Want to Read:
The Endless Fart

The Endless Fart

This is a very special day for Ralph the elephant, but a serious farting problem is turning it into one of the most difficult days of his life. A journey of strength and courage is the path for this adorable character. Ralph will learn that being himself and telling the truth is always the best idea.

The unique and hilarious illustrations of this story are guaranteed to m
Published August 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Endless Fart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Endless Fart

Start your review of The Endless Fart
Montzalee Wittmann
Sep 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute and silly book

Ok, let's admit it, haven't we all had a day that we ate something that made us have gas and we had to go to work and deal with it? That's what this book is about in a silly way, yet in a way we all know we all have dealt with this once.
Teresa
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I just have to say this is one of the strangest stories I have ever read. Who would of thought to write a book about Farts of all things. It is a hilarious book. I know a bunch of boys and men and some girls and women who would love this book.

Ralph is an elephant, he wakes up late for work and hurries. He grabs a LOT of quick and easy food downs it and runs out the door. On the way to work he gets hungry again since he did not eat a full breakfast. He sees a pizza shop and a pizza missing one p
Veronica
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
You have to know that a book about farts will appeal to most children and it most certainly did to my 7 year old son. Even my older son and daughter listened to me read it and were cracking up over it. It is a silly and fun book for young kids. My son especially liked the drawings with the "odors" lol. ...more
David Blaylock
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
My life story.
Casia Courtier
Oct 22, 2017 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review. I was not compensated in any way. Unless you calls giggles a form of compensation. There were many giggles.

I have a five year old boy and in my family, farts are normal and funny. I was nicknamed Gassie Cassie when I was a baby for a reason. Should I be embarrassed about that? Because, I'm not. That said, the moment I saw the title of this children's book, I knew I had to try and review it. It was a book Bug was going to love.

And in order to
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: what-an-animal
I accepted a ecopy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review.
If the title did not put you off, you are the type of reader who will appreciate this story. It is, as promised, about a fart that will not be held back. It is about the consequences of that fart in all its glory.
Underneath it is also about a friendship with promise and making the best of facing your difficulties. On my ereader the illustrations could not be fully appreciated. I would prefer to have this as a hardcover oversized
Charlotte
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ralph and Bessie go on a smelly adventure in the endless fart. The fart heart and the Ppppfffffftt is funny. I enjoyed the part were Ralph unleashed the fart at the diner. I would have enjoyed it more if it was a bit longer.

my star rating
4\5 ( I liked it. )
By Ben
Aged 11.
Jessica Bronder
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ralph the elephant is running late and doesn’t get as much to eat for breakfast as normal. On the way to work he stops and grabs a pizza for a snack. But when he gets to work his tummy starts demanding attention. All of a sudden he cannot stop farting. It is loud, long, and very smelly. Follow along as Ralph has a meeting with the boss, is around his co-workers, and has a date that night. Is he going to be able to stop farting long enough to keep from running off his date?

Poor Ralph has an embar
Cynthia  Gutzwiller
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny, funny, funny. I wasn't sure I would enjoy a book on farting, I should have known Beatriz Rare would write the story in good taste and no ugliness here. Except the smell, of course. Lol. The illustrations are perfect. This is a great book to share with your youngster so yall can laugh together and enjoy together. I can see this book becoming a favorite.
Ralph was running late for work and only had a Small breakfast, bowl of cereal, roll of bread, 3 donuts, 3 apples and a stack of pancakes.
Lynda Dickson
Nov 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: All ages
Shelves: children
Ralph is running late for work and doesn't eat his usual breakfast. This causes him to have an embarrassing problem all day around his co-workers, his boss, and the girl he likes. How will he go on his big date tonight?

On the first page, the author uses language to great effect by allowing us to "hear" Ralph get out of his screeching bed and walk across the creaking floor. Unfortunately, this technique isn't employed again until the end of the book, when we finally get to "hear" his farts. This
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i never in a million years, in my 41 years of life ...did i think i would read a book about farts?? really. yes. lol!! so cute!! i mean why or how can you not laugh ... i will say that i was curious where the author would take it ... how it would end? totally didn't think it would end that way??! so fun. funny!! check it out ... interesting illustrations. check it out. ...more
Kimberly King
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute book but a little winded.
Ira Yawnick
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fart

I remember how funny my twin brother and I would break out laughing when someone farted. Our mother would say it was the
Creaking floor.
Mariel
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very cute book!

This was a very cute book my son enjoyed it very much. It is a must-read four kids want a cute laugh.
Jessica Skrobarczyk
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review from a young reader

“It was a hard book but it was still good because I looooove farts! And I also like elephants because they are smart.”
Nancy
Dec 27, 2017
Carmen
Jul 31, 2018
Himanshu Shringarpure
rated it did not like it
Aug 10, 2020
Nov 08, 2019
Zachary Harless
Oct 12, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Very Hungry Spider (Silly Wood Tale Book 1)
  • My Triceratops Won't Wash
  • My Pteranodon Has A Sneeze - Childrens Picture Book
  • The Meanest Ugliest Duckling (Silly Wood Tale Book 3)
  • The Cherry on Top: A Story about Embracing Differences
  • The Greatest Wizard Lizard (Silly Wood Tale Book 4)
  • The House Takes A Vacation
  • Sammy Finds Owl a New Home (Sammy Bird Series)
  • Trip Trap Trouble (Fairytale Fraud, #1)
  • Meow Said the Cow: Help Kids Go to Sleep with a Smile (READY TO READ - bedtime stories children's picture books Book 2)
  • Inky Makes New Friends (Inky's Bedtime Tales Book 1)
  • My T-Rex Has A Toothache
  • Mabel and the Sock Pirates
  • The Bee Who Loved Green Cheese
  • Time for Bed (No It's Not!)
  • Duck in the Fridge
  • Sticks
  • Don’t Feed the Monster!