Start by marking “Air's Mark (Lords of Krete, #3)” as Want to Read:
Air's Mark (Lords of Krete, #3)

Air's Mark

(Lords of Krete #3)

She’s firmly rooted
Airla and her nymph sisters, the Hamadryades, are cursed. Bound to the trees from which they were birthed, they’re slowly dying in a frozen wasteland. When the last leaf from Airla’s branches freezes, so will she. Yet beyond her reach lies the one male who can set her free. Only, he’s the one who cursed her in the first place. And she’d rather turn to
Published September 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Air's Mark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Air's Mark

Start your review of Air's Mark (Lords of Krete, #3)
Cherri-Anne
What was the point? 5 CHERRY TREES

To walk this realm alone, forever? bloody hell, no. He didn’t wish to be alone anymore. He wanted to fight. For her. Sweet gods, this is a treemendous story! It may not be a giant of a story in length, don't be fooled into thinking that means it's a light, breezy one either! It's sweet, sappy, cold, loving, hopeless, hopeful, spicy, funny, hot, and oh so much more!! I thoroughly enjoyed this one!! However I can't share the reasons why without accidentally
Gina Roberts
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In the ever expanding world of the Halcyon Romance series, this is an expansion into a totally new area. Namely, a frozen wasteland that seems to be rather arctic-like in nature.

Like the two previous books of this side series, the focus is on gathering an army for taking Krete back by surviving Centaurs from the violent overthrowing of the rightful ruler. It is still a fight for love that has direct ties to the war between the gods.

It was nice to see a new race of giants that wasn't out to
Katrina Berry
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Air's Mark by Rachael Slate is Book 3 of the Lords of Krete Series which is a spin-off of the Halycyon Series. I’d recommend these be read in order as they are all interconnected. This is Airla and Lycus’ story which is of the second-chance/lovers reunited type read that will melt your heartstrings.

Ms. Slate has a way of writing that will sweep you off your feet; from the very start of the story you are pulled into the wonderful world that has been created for our reading enjoyment. With a twist
Nikki Brooks
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Airla and Lycus are getting another chance at love!

Airla has been incarcerated within a land of ice after Lycus denied the mate bond between them in order to save her life and for the past century he has not been able to let her go.

Lycus has resigned himself to a long life of misery and loneliness when he stumbles upon an animal trap which sends him on a journey back to his mate. But can they forgive each other and bring their love back or will they condemn their people through their inability
Kathi
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series continues to entertain!!!

Lone-wolf shifter Lord Lycus of Krete finds out instead of saving his love, he cursed her and her kind to an icy wasteland. Airla and her nymph sisters are bound to their trees, but in the ice they can barely survive. It is an emotional journey for these two, who seek forgiveness, second chances and the saving of their race – both nymph and centaur.

Ms. Slate writes a terrific story – you will enjoy this and the others in the series for sure!!

*** I am
Gladys
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Air's Mark (Lords of Krete, #3) by Rachael Slate is a very good second chance romance. This touching and emotional story is about Lycus and Airla. An enchanting story of a painful decision that goes very badly and creates a curse. This book is about love and loss, suffering and hope, and then when fate hands you another chance doing any and everything in your power to make things right. A beautiful romance that is a great book and an excellent addition to this series. I am posting an honest ...more
Jennifer Alvarez
Amazing!

Airla has been banished to a land of ice. Lycus accidentally sent away his Mate to save her life a century ago and hasn't found her since. He's relegated himself to being eternally alone when he stumbles upon an animal snare which serendipitously brings him to his Mate. They must forgive each other in order to save their people. This is another excellent addition to the Lords of Krete series. Rachael Slate delicately weaves together all of her tales to form a beautiful land with rich and
Cassandra
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Air's Mark is the third book in the Lords Of Krete series by Rachael Slate. Just like the previous two books, I absolutely loved this one! Lycus and Airla's story is tinged with betrayal and yet, they still must work together to save the Hamadryades. I was caught up in the story from the beginning. Swept into the world of Lycus and Airla. This series is action-packed and full of surprises. I for one can not wait for the next chapter in this amazing saga!!!
Patti
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These characters are so unique it is quite difficult for me to describe it. The skilled blending of the talents each one of them have, I am in awe of this writers creativity and imagination. The storyline continues from book to book however each book has its own conclusion while still maintaining the ultimate goal of reclaiming what they once could call home.i am totally stoked to be reading this series and happily recommend to others!
Barbara
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Third book in this series and all I can say is that with each book I read in this series I am finding myself wanting more they are getting better with each book. I was gifted a copy and because I like this book so much I also bought a copy.
Kathleen
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I've been reading this series as each book comes out and I love it.. The love between Lycus and Airla is strong.... E determination and teamwork from all of those involved.. The giants' plan was awesome and I love how this story ended...
Amber  Christiansen
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

Another wonderful sweet romance. I enjoyed reading as Airla and Lycus learned to trust each other and let love blossom.
Lindsay
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars
This was a beautiful second chance romance. Lycus and Airla are definitely fated. I love his determination to fight for her and her stubborn & sassy wit.
This was a one sitting read for me, and I love the fast pace without losing details that Rachael Slate gives us.
I love this series, thus far and am excited to see where it's taken in the next few books that are lined up!
*ARC received in exchange for honest review *
Stacy Aube
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received and voluntary reviewed a copy of this book.

Every time I pick up a book by Rachael I fall in love with her characters. This otherworld she takes us to is magical and imperfectly perfect. This continuing storyline is one that you absolutely don't want to miss out on.
Liz V
Polina Petrova
Nov 20, 2017
Noel
Dec 03, 2017

• Virgo (Zodiac Dragon Guardians #6)
  • Cancer (Zodiac Dragon Guardians #3)
  • Aries (Zodiac Dragon Guardians, #4)
  • Alpha (Zodiac Dragon Guardians #5)
  • Sagittarius (Zodiac Dragon Guardians #7)
  • Ace (Zodiac Dragon Guardians #8)
  • The Cruel Fae King (The Cursed Kingdoms #1)
  • The Cursed Fae King (The Cursed Kingdoms #2)
  • Zodiac Dragon Boxset: Books 1-9 (Zodiac Dragon Guardians)
  • Cipher (Demonica Underworld, #8; Demonica, #18)
  • Sin & Magic (Demigod of San Francisco #2)
  • The Alpha's Mate (Huntsville Pack, #1) Sequel to Bring Her Wolf
  • Zircon (Awakened Sea Dragons, #1)
  • Tourmaline (Awakened Sea Dragons, #2)
  • By the Light of the Moon (Rise of the Arkansas Werewolves, #1)
  • Roman: Fury of Her King (Kings of the Blood, #2)
  • A Roaring Fire (Zodiac Dragon Guardians, #3.5)
  • Dragon VIP: Malachite (7 Virgin Brides for 7 Weredragon Billionaires, #1)
USA Today bestselling author Rachael Slate writes sizzling shifter stories where alpha heroes battle the beasts within themselves and sassy heroines would rather leave them wild than tame them. Whether dragons or centaurs, it's always scorching hot romance.

When not writing, Rachael can be found in nature, soaking up inspiration, or baking far too many sweet treats in the kitchen. She's obsessed

Lords of Krete (5 books)
  • Water's Mark: Cancer (Lords of Krete #1; Zodiac Shifters #14)
  • Earth's Mark (Lords of Krete, #2)
  • Fire's Mark (Lords of Krete, #4)
  • Aether's Mark (Lords of Krete Book 5)