Start by marking “Dead and Buried (Bridget Sway, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dead and Buried (Bridget Sway, #4)

Dead and Buried

(Bridget Sway #4)

Bridget Sway is happy … because Bridget Sway is shopping!

At long last she has new clothes. New shoes. New makeup. Bridget is about to add some much needed underwear to her purchases but, instead of finding a frilly knicker and bra set, she finds a matching alive dead body and its ghost.

Despite her history with the victim no one is accusing her of murder so, this time,
Published August 31st 2017

Start your review of Dead and Buried (Bridget Sway, #4)
Krystyna
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Friend or foe - that is the question?

Stunning! Yeah Bridget is back! As sassy, loud-mouthed and confident as ever. Being dead should lead to a quiet ever after but not in reality. All have to find a way to live and work together, even Bridget. A simple shopping trip should have been an enjoyable experience until she discovers a body. Who killed the medium and why. As the body count rises the questions mount. Who can she trust? How does she keep herself and her housemates from being targeted. Who
Cheryl
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
In my opinion one of the signs of a good book is that it stirs strong emotions and reactions. For me this book did that. I cried a little, I got outraged on Bridget's behalf, I cheered her on, and I worried that they were going to crush her spirit. In reviews of other books in this series, I've stated that I really liked the characters but had problems with the story-lines. Not so this time around. The story kept my interest. I did figure out who the culprit was but then I second guessed myself ...more
Rhonda Jones
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series

I binge read this four book series and loved each one. I still want more of sidekick Sabrina. Bridget's roomies played a significant role this time around. I must say I adore Petal. I like where the series appears to be headed. Awesome sauce.
Rita
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sandra Streeting
I absolutely adored this funny and highly enjoyable book. It was a mystery that kept me guessing right to the end.
I have loved this entire series of Bridget Sway stories, but I have to say that this one is by far my favourite. The author has cleverly mixed crime fiction with laugh out loud comedy and a decent mystery story, all into a wonderful whole that make up this book.

Bridget is the sort of girl that things unexplainably happen to. Anything that can go wrong, goes wrong for her. She's just
Barbara Hackel
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Gosh! Geez O Pete! Goodness Gracious! And any other phrases you can think of! Hold on to your hats friends, because Bridget is amazing in this book! Nice Bridget is getting along with all her housemates, her GA leader, all of the people she is doing jobs with, and it is almost terrifying. After telling Oz she didn't like her job, he got her the opportunity to intern in different departments and try out most of the jobs. He figured she would find one she liked eventually and learn a lot in ...more
Christine Lowe
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Book by Jordaina Sydney Robinson

I'm pretty sure Jordaina Sydney Robinson was an evil mastermind at some point in her past;that's the only thing that makes sense. There is no other solution that would allow her to write what she does without getting hopelessly confused. I've read all of her Bridget Sway novels and each one is better than the last. I think Bridget Sway may be my favorite dead female character. If this makes no sense to you, it's time for you to get acquainted with
Tari
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
QUICK NOTE: The actual title of book #4 is Deader Still. I contacted the author on FB and she said that she had switched out the titles awhile back for books 2 and 4, since they seemed to fit better in that order. For some reason, GR never got them corrected. The synopsis is correct though, just not the title.

Gotta say, I'm liking how Bridget is changing and should I even dare say, growing in her afterlife experiences? She's gone from very teen-like behavior in the first book to honestly
Sandra
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another funny and fun filled outing with Bridget Sway and the gang. I am glad that Bridget finally has some underwear and a change of clothes even if the shopping trip didn’t turn out exactly according to plan. I like how once Bridget commits to trying to stay out of trouble (and we all know how likely that is) she really does do her best. I do enjoy how Bridget uses her charm and faux innocence on the oblivious and well meaning in her quest to score points off the officious. And once again in ...more
Lybo Buchanan
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fantasy
Book 2: Fun read....however.... "Dead & Buried" is actually Book 2 in the series, not book 4. "Deader Still" is book 4 & matches the summary listed here for "Dead & Buried". Needless to say, I read them out of order & did not realize until I started reading "Dead & Buried". For summary of "Dead & Buried", see her book titled, "Deader Still." In other words the 2 titles got switched.

Bridge has been dead for 2 week now, & has talked Oz into letting her go to her own
Julie Howard
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th Bridget Sway book in the series and just like the rest I couldn't put it down until I got to the end. Trust me you should definitely read it but only if you are on your own (lots of laugh out loud moments that will get you some strange looks) and if you have lots of time to finish the book.....who needs sleep.

You don't need to have read the other 3 books to enjoy it but it helps as a lot of the characters (that you love or love to hate) have made it to this book too.

It's amazing
Nadine
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must-read! AMAZING!

More trouble for Bridget… This time while shopping. Oh, yes, new shoes! Underwear!!! But oh no, a body… this time not of a person who is already dead and just got deader, but a person who was alive. And no, she is NOT going to investigate and put her life (afterlife I mean) in danger again. Nope. This time she refuses to get involved. But of course…

Another fantastic read, I LOVED it! Hilarious yet again! If you like a good, fun ghost cozy, then this is a must-read for you!

Sharon
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bridget is so happy. She is on a shopping trip to get things she badly needs. And maybe some things she doesn't need. Like finding a dead body and it's ghost. Nice Bridget has been in charge and things have been going good. She wants it to stay that way and so will try to abide by the rules.
I won't say anything more about the story as I don't want to spoil anything for other readers. I will say that this is the best Bridget book so far. It is a stand alone story but I think you will enjoy it
Claudia
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, mystery
A thoroughly funny ride, with Bridget, a character with whom you will fall in love in page one, if you haven't already done it in the previous books.

There is a mystery: mediums are being killed, and Bridget, knowing all of them, it's in the middle of all it. And she's determined to find the culprit, not only because it's the right thing to do, but because, you know, people has a tendency to believe that she is guilty. Of everything *laughs*

She's an astounding character, and all the little quirks
Bobbi
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the writing style of Ms. Robinson. This series is very entertaining. The premise of an afterlife being so mundane and regimented is totally radical. The main characters are very well developed and fun to get to know. This is the second book I have read in this series and hope there are many more to come. The good ghosts, the bad ghosts and the murdering ghosts are so intertwined into the twists and turns of the plot that they sometimes looked guilty or innocent even though they were not. It ...more
Linda
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free in return for an honest review.
This is the 4th book in the series and I think it is the best one yet. Bridget is starting to come to grips with her new life. She is working out her problems and finding acceptance and love for others. I really enjoyed the murder mystery in this installment. I did not figure out who had done the deed until the end. This story was funny, well written, and a real page turner. I was up till 4:00 this morning because I couldn't stop until
Linda
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jordaina has taken us back to the land of the dead and Bridgets afterlife. Bridget's going shopping. She has new clothes, new shoes and makeup finally. Also she finds another dead alive body. That means the person was alive when they were murdered, not dead... Jordaina takes on many twists and turns to find the killer. I didn't figure it out til the end and that makes it so fun. I received an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review but I recommend it to everyone.
Angie Hackett
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book as well as the rest of the series.

It was well written, flowed well and went at a slightly more sedate pace compared to the previous books. That was fine with me, as it was nice to see the other characters a little more. I particularly like Charon as he is showing more depth. I'm glad that things were sorted out with the other housemates as well, I enjoyed finding out other sides of their characters and finding out their motivations.
Nancy Haddock
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Happy place

There may be readers who don't get into these books because the ghosts are un-ghostlike. I can understand that, but I don't care about perceived inconsistencies. I love the characters and the world they're in. The writing and plots are terrific, and the humor is wonderful. But the biggest impact is that these books make me happy. That's a gift!
Karen S Mursewick
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bridget

Oh my funny and all the things that happen to Bridget Oz so great and compassionate to his wards and The GB always trying to pin something on poor Bridget I absolutely loved everything about this series thank you Jordania great book!!!! I recommend all you Paranormal book nerds out there read this series !!!!!!
Paranormal Books R Us
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Deader Still Review

Another entertaining book in the series. Bridget just can't seem to keep herself out of trouble. So if course crazy shenanigans ensue in the name of justice. And by the end some very interesting things came about so I definitely look forward to seeing what other crazy she managed to get herself into next.
Wendy Beachley
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Bridget has clothes! Well sort of...and of course her getting them was a hilarious experience for us the readers. I laughed and I and from laughing so hard! She has evolved so much since book one that you can't help being invested in her finding her best self...and maybe even getting Oz!
Candace Kirchner
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm addicted

Bridget is great fun again and the story arc just keeps getting better. Can't wait until the next one comes out. Fun new twist at the end. And the body count keeps going up. Check out Jordaina's newletter too, it's always a hoot.
Michele Cantrell
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bridget is finally going shopping to get some essentials: clothes beside her uniform, makeup and the coveted heels! But what happens, she finds another dead body... Bridget, her roommates and Sabrina set out to find out what happened...
Sherrel
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deader Still

This was the most enjoyable episode so far, in Bridget Sway's afterlife. The plot was semi-complicated with action packed time as well as the slower more thought provoking times--an overall great 'who dunnit'.
And wait to see what is revealed about Tommy!!
Mary Robinson
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book and series, thoroughly recommend and best if you read in order. It's very clever and very funny.
K.D. TENNIS
Feb 17, 2018
Lynne Johnson
Jul 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Flea Market Magic (Southern Relics Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Ghost Mortem (Haunted Everly After #1)
  • If the Broom Fits (Wicked Witches of Coventry, #1)
  • Bad Magic and the Big Top (Blackwood Bay Witches #2)
  • Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Diamonds Are a Ghost's Best Friend: A Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mysteries Book 5)
  • Bedtime Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #5)
  • The Halloween Haunting (Vegan Vamp, #5)
  • Making a Medium (Lost Souls Lane #1)
  • The Elvis Enigma (Vegan Vamp, #3)
  • Broom with a View (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 3)
  • Fury Godmother (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Relatively Familiar (Accidental Familiar, #2)
  • Witchy Orders (Witches of Shadow Lane #2)
  • All Too Familiar (Accidental Familiar, #1)
  • The Walk That Haunts Me (Haunted Tour Guide Mystery #9)
  • The Client's Conundrum (Vegan Vamp, #2)
I was fourteen when I attempted to write my first novel. Half finished, riddled with spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and printed in pink ink, I gave it to my English teacher and asked her for feedback. A month later she handed it back to me and told me it was "good" without having read it.

How did I know she hadn't read it? The story was about an assassin for hire who disposed of her "kills"

Bridget Sway (4 books)
  • Beyond Dead (Bridget Sway, #1)
  • Deader Still (Bridget Sway, #2)
  • A Little More Dead  (Bridget Sway, #3)