Start by marking “Thirty Day Boyfriend” as Want to Read:
Thirty Day Boyfriend

Thirty Day Boyfriend

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  6,736 Ratings  ·  814 Reviews
I should've never agreed to this arrangement...

Thirty days ago, my boss—Mr. Wolf of Wall Street, came to me with an offer I couldn’t refuse: Sign my name on the dotted line and pretend to be his fiancée for one month. If I agreed, he would let me out of my employment contract with a “very generous” severance package.

The rules were pretty simple: No intimate kissing, no act
Published November 2nd 2017 by WGW Books, LLC

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Thirty Day Boyfriend (stand-alone). Emily sees her annoying boss Mr. Wolf in a new light after spotting his 9-inch cock!

“The rest of my sentence stalled on my tongue as he dropped his towel to the floor, as I caught sight of his massive cock for the first time.”

Thirty Day Boyfriend (stand-alone) opens up to the frustrating existence of executive assistant Emily Johnson. Though she excels being the right-hand person of the Wolf of Wall Street she wants out.

If only she hadn’t signed
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
3.75 - 4 Stars

Despite the fact that something felt missing and that the story felt a bit choppy in places (which is definitely NOT how I usually feel when reading a Whitney G. book), I still really enjoyed this story.

It was a light, cute, and fun read, complete with Whitney G.'s trademark asshole hero and push/pull hate-to-love-and-love-to-hate you relationship.

Turbulence is still my favorite of what I consider her "asshole boss/coworker" releases, but I really enjoyed this one as well.

A grea
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Thirty days ago, my boss—Mr. Wolf of Wall Street, came to me with an offer I couldn’t refuse: Sign my name on the dotted line and pretend to be his fiancée for one month. If I agreed he would let me out of my employment contract with a “very generous” severance package.

Fabulous, fun, and sexy are the words that perfectly sum up Whitney G’s latest book! Out of all of her stories she’s written in 2017, this is going down as my ABSOLUTE FAVORIT
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This book reminded me a bit of that Naughty Boss novella by Whitney G! It didn't have the same enemies to lovers relationship between the main characters and it wasn't on the same level of over the top hilariousness. BUT! It has fake fiance trope and we all know that I eat those for breakfast.

➦It's also an office romance between a boss and his assistant who, apparently, knows everything there is to know about him. With all the sexual tension between these two they might not even have to work to
Sophia Triad
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book by Whitney G!

Emily does not want to work for Mr Wolf anymore, but he does not want to let her go. So he proposes a deal. She will pretend to be his fiancée for a month and after that she is allowed to quit and she will also gain 5 million dollars for her service. Emily agrees and then she discovers that Mr Wolf, Nicholas, is not the man that she thought he is.

Every time I open a book written by Whitney I know that I will have a special treat. Each of her books will definetel
Alex ♈
Oct 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe

Too short, but funny.

Surprisingly decent heroine - I liked the one from previous book On a Tuesday and Emily was also a pretty good one too!
Except her shock and blushing when she saw his 9 inch c*ck...
And?! I suppose a woman at 28 saw at least one, so why to blush? 🤔

(view spoiler)

He was ok. I didn't dislike him, even in his boss's mood. He was definitely smitten with her.

His letters were sweet.

I wished for an actual epilogue!

Safety: (view spoiler)
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Most of us have read these types of books (fake relationship), so going into this, I knew what I was getting. And knowing this author, I knew I’d like it. So I’ll say this first, I want more. I want more of Nicholas and Emily. God dang it, I need more.

In the beginning of this, the development of the boss and employee relationship is played out. And my lord

The arrogant and high and mighty billionaire Nicholas was a bit too much for me. But the sass that Emily threw back at him, the way she tota
Olga therebelreader
I loved this book to bits, it was just plain amazing! Guaranteed to make you feel good. Fun, sweet, touching, hilariously cute! I did not want to stop reading.

Emily has been Nicholas’ 24/7 personal assistant for two years. She is beautiful and smart, her sharp tongue makes her somehow more maddening, and she’s never let him get away with a single thing.

Nicholas is a determined man. He's smart, successful and charming; everything you'd expect the billionaire businessman to be. Soon he finds hims
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
Audiobook Review at Of Pens and Pages.

Overall Rating: 4 stars
Story: 4 stars
Performance: 4 stars

STORY OVERVIEW AND REVIEW

Thirty Day Boyfriend was a cute, entertaining, and sexy read that made me laugh and feel giddy. The story had great banter, well-written sex scenes, and two lovable characters wrapped up in one of my favorite tropes.

Emily Johnson has been the right-hand woman of Nicholas A. Wolf, the actual Wolf of Wolf Street, for two years, and she wants out. With an iron-clad four-year cont
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

Thirty Day Boyfriend was a cute, entertaining, and sexy read that made me laugh and feel giddy. While it is a novella, the book didn’t feel as fast-paced as I thought it would. The story had great banter, well-written sex scenes, and two lovable characters wrapped up in one of my favorite tropes.

Two years. Emily Johnson has been working as the executive assistant of the real “Wolf of Wall Street” Nicholas A. Wolf for two years, and she’s ready to go. As the ri
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Why did this have to end?! It Was the perfect sexy read that I was looking for with the humorous banter that I was so desperately craving! Whitney G. Knows her shit ladies and gentleman and with a cocky alpha like Nicholas Wolfe, you couldn’t go wrong with a storyline like this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Self assertive, cocky, filthy rich, and God’s gift to women, Nicholas Wolfe is the man that every woman wants to be with and tame. Being New York ‘s most eligible bachelor for the past ten years and running his own Empi
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Subject: The Deal
I think it would be in your best interest to accept my offer. I highly doubt the man you eventually marry will be as endowed as me...
—Nicholas

Rich, cocky, handsome as sin business mogul?
CHECK
Smart, sharp witted, beautiful and sassy PA?
CHECK
An enemies to lovers trope with Whitney G's usual fun banter?
CHECK
Enough sexual tension to make anyone squirm in their chair?
CHECK, CHECK AND CHECK!!

Thirty Day Boyfriend was essentially like a longer version of Naughty Boss, but with eno
Snow
It's been a while since I've read Whitney G's book...

and I still vividly remember the broody bastard lawyer Andrew from No doubt series

and I'm ready for smth light, sexy and funny ;)

and I wasn't wrong in following my gut!

This was indeed light, sexy, funny, snarky, enemies-to-lovers, hate-to-love relationships and I simply devoured it!

The storyline is very simple:
Nicholas A. Wolf is a self-built mogul businessman, a true Wolf of Wall Street and he's demanding, harsh asshole of a boss, and his
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews

OMG, OMG, OMG - I love this author!! Every time I get my fingers on a new book of hers I'm blown away.

Up front - the office romance is one of my all time favorite tropes. The sexual tension is divine, and even better if the boss is uber-controlling and a jerk.  It makes for a PERFECT COMBINATION!!!

Now, take all that, a sassy and smart executive assistant, a jerk of a boss, two years of denied sexual attraction, the authors wit and style - and you got an unputdownable novella. And I love
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

This is your typical boss/employee love/hate relationship, however, as the story progresses we find out how they really feel.

It's true that Emily has mostly always hated working for Nicholas. The problem is that she's really good at her job...too good. When her two year anniversary of working for him arrives, she's decided she's had enough. However, he's always one step ahead of her and blocks her progress in every way.

Unfortunately, Nicholas finds himself in a tough spot when he needs E
Dilek VT
Nov 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
This is a novella about a very rich businessman and his EA. She is sick of working with him and wants to leave her job and he offers her a deal, in which she will pretend to be his fake-fiancé for a month for business-related reasons. (He needs to be seen not as a playboy but as a man of commitment to seal an important deal.)

Well, a cliché plot but it may be fun if written well, you know... So, I picked it up for a quick entertainment but what a waste of my time it was. Such a meaningless read f
Dali
I love these super sexy books I can read over a couple of coffees or a couple of glasses of wine! This is a delicious, light hearted office romance.

Author Whitney G. is consistent in delivering stories that will vastly make me smile with just the right mix of humor and antagonism, tender and sexiness. Thirty Day Boyfriend is a huge hit. I greedily read this story about a douche canoe boss, his smart and feisty executive assistant, and the two years of repressed sexual tension between the two
Maria...
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I enjoyed this one!!!

Their chemistry was HAWT!!! Which isn’t a surprise for this author! We always get great couples with hot chemistry!

My only complain is that the whole book felt rushed and I wanted more sex scenes! I liked the storyline (not anything original) but I wanted to be longer and to see a couple of chapters with them being together for real and have amazing sex!!!

Short lovely story!!!

P.S. This author turned out to be one of my fav! Can’t wait for more books!!
Kiki
Aug 29, 2017 marked it as avoid
I would've read it even with the overused cliched plot, because I like Whitney G's writing style.
However Whitney is notoriously known for her fondness to write embarrassing scenes for heroines, which then gives the heroes an emotional upper hand leading to sex. I feel absolutely icky about those situations, and I as a woman would have taken out a skillet on those situations to wipe off the smirk off the assholes' faces, not be quivering mess!
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Thirty Day Boyfriend is classic Whitney G. She can spin a story that’s equal parts funny, sexy, and sweet.

Her knack for creating appealing alphaholes is on full display here. I fell a little bit in love with Nicholas Wolf (aka The Wolf) from the beginning, even with his controlling, selfish, and egotistical behavior. What a charismatic douche.

The lovely Emily, Nicholas’s personal assistant, is his perfect sparring partner. She’s not some meek little sheep. Oh no. She’s wicked smart, fluent in s
Carol
5 ...." what are you waiting for, seriously just one-click now"...stars.
Perfect read for any day of the week. Whitney G is perfection. I loved every single moment. I just wanted it to last longer. Give me more please.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
4.5 Hero Love Stars

A sexy, overbearing Boss in a killer suit who drives his Assistant crazy.

A sassy, strong Assistant who doesn’t take his crap, but would just a soon slap him as kiss him.

What happens when these two decide to fake a relationship for the sake of business? Tempers flare and sparks fly!!

I'm sure this will be another instant hit from Whitney G. Her signature banter and humor come shining through. Nicholas and Emily are AWESOME! I loved both character so much! He's controlling and
Jemima
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

Full Review of this book up on my blog at www.jemimajamir.com

Dri ✰
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
3,5 stars!

História curta, divertida e sem muito drama envolvido.
Gostei dos personagens, principalmente da mocinha!
Leitura rápida e boa pra passar o tempo.
Michelle
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
As usual I loved it! Sad that it was a quickie. I wanted more!
Ann Lou
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

The plot has been done many times over but it did not deter me from trying this one.   This was fun, light but too short. I know, this author is known for not writing epilogues but I would have loved a glimpse of their future.

The heroine Emily is smart but she won me over with her sarcasm.

The H Nicholas is a ruthless businessman who is looking for a fake fiancee to finalize a deal.  The auditions for the fake fiancee was really funny.

Overall, I really enjoyed this.  Wish it was lo
Mysza
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**** 4,5 stars ****

Another great story from Whitney G. Hero is an asshole - lovable and redeemable though. Heroine - funny, smart and sexy. Classic enemies to lovers, office romance with some hot dirty stuff. I enjoyed!
Leonor
Hello minoroty here again.
Sorry GRs friends please don't hate me. 😥
*Swallows hard*

I didn't like the hero and and heroine, I couldn't get why she couldn't just quit if she so much hated working for the jackass

And who the hell doesn't wear a bra beneath her dress when she goes to work in a office? I'll tell you who... This stupid heroine.

And why the heck they couldn't send each other texts messages instead of emails?

And let's not forget to mention how he amended the contract on how he could have
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Whitney G. knows how makes us spend a good time. One more time with Thirty Day Boyfriend, the time will fly by!
Read in one seating, this one is a sexy & light fun read.

Despite this being short, Emily & Nicholas have plenty to offer. I won’t lie and say this was the perfect length. I wanted more. I prefer when the author writes full length stories and this book wasn’t the exception but still the end is believable and I had a shorten version of everything I love in romance.

Nicholas wasn
Raine
Loved it!!!

Nicholas and Emily were wonderful characters!!! I was so sad their story ended as I could keep reading about them forever. I've only read a few books by Whitney G., but I can't wait to read more.

I'm hoping that there will be a book about Nicholas's older brother, Nathan and, of course, Nathan's adorable daughter, Samantha. I do notice that her next book coming out is about two people from Nicholas's home town, Blue Harbor. Interesting. I wonder if they end up at a law firm that Emily
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books have been published in twelve languages.

Whenever she's not penning a new novel, you can find her blogging about self-publishing at The Indie Tea, drinking hot coffee, or traveling the world in sweater boots.

You can connect with Whitney on Instagram and Facebook.
Instagram: @whitneyg.author
Facebook: Facebook.com/AuthorWhit
“What? “I’ve never stolen anything from you.” “Nothing except my patience.” His voice was firm. “Vinnie will pick you up at five thirty. Don’t keep him waiting. And pick up the Rosenberg files from Syntec on your way here, along with my coffee and bagel. Try not to drink half of it like you usually do, or at least be more discreet about it.” 1 likes
“He’s definitely nine inches…” 1 likes