Start by marking “Surviving Wilder (The Wild, #2)” as Want to Read:
Surviving Wilder (The Wild, #2)

Surviving Wilder (The Wild #2)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Candy Sawyer has decided to put her Strix obligations on hold in order to find herself – whatever that means. After years of being a dream-jumping white-witch, she hits the road with two friends seeking answers in the unknown. When she stumbles upon a small town in northern Arizona, she discovers something she wasn’t quite ready to deal with.

Sherwood ‘Wood’ Wilder is a br
Published November 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Surviving Wilder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surviving Wilder

United Indie Book Blog
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewer: Lindsey
Rating: 4.5 stars
Candy and Wilder takes the reader on a great adventure while they find themselves. This was a great book that I enjoyed all the way till the end. This roller coaster ride in adventure will keep the reader until the end and make the reader want more. If you love paranormal romance than this is a great book for you. Both main characters are very likable, and they don’t disappoint. The writing was great, the characters likable, and the plot great. I loved this stor
Cassie Graham
Aug 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
SOME INFORMATION ON SURVIVING WILDER:

*Surviving Wilder is a paranormal romance coming November 9th, 2017. It has supernatural suspense and is full of heart, soul and love.

*This is a companion novel to ENCHANTING WILDER, but is a STANDALONE novel. You can read this WITHOUT reading the first book. Then again, you'll want to meet Declan Wilder, too, so maybe get on that. ;)

*Sign-up's for ARC's and promotion will be available soon. Follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/authorcassie... fo
Louise
This is the second book in The Wild series and I'm hoping there will be more. The author did a good job of throwing in back story to book 1, so that you could read this without having read that one. However there are a lot of spoilers in here for book 1 and as it really is an amazing book you might want to read that one first.

Candy seemed like quite a flighty character in Book 1, but in this we see that she has always felt incomplete and not quite good enough. I really liked her, she is gutsy, d
Marlena Bell
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the sequel to one of my favorite paranormal romances! It can be read as a stand alone.
I loved this book even more than its predecessor! Candy is so flawed and wonderful. Her insecurities speak to me in a way no other character has before. Candy's transformation throughout her journey is special to witness. Watching her learn to trust herself and gain confidence gives me hope. Her journey had me in tears by the end. Sherwood Wilder is the bad boy we all want to tame. He is sexy and danger
Megan | A Page to Turn
While Surviving Wilder can most definitely be read as a stand alone novel, it’s still part of a series and I would recommend you read Enchanting Wilder first just to understand the world and some of the character background and development. That is my personal opinion. You can most certainly read it as a stand alone, and it would hold up really well as one.

The thing I enjoyed most about Surviving Wilder was that while reading each chapter, the plot moved along quick enough to hold interest, but
Sara
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Have you read this series yet? No? Why not? I love this series, well the 1st book is the only one, but now we have Wood and Candy's story and I loved it! FYI - you do NOT have to read Enchanting Wilder (Book 1), but you really should. It is great!

Wood Wilder and Candy Sawyer have a bit of a complicated relationship, mainly they are attracted to each other but don't want to be. I love that! Candy is out trying to find herself and answer to some burning questions. She heads out on a road t
Ashley
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a really fun book! It took me by surprise from the cover, but I enjoyed this paranormal romance a whole bunch! The characters are struggling with feeling emotions for each other and are trying not to get committed, yet they end up falling for one another. I really like the paranormal aspect to the story because it adds in some kick butt awesomeness! Graham knows how to make a book exciting and full of that good romance that will make your toes curl. Her writing is what really got me in f ...more
Stefanie
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Paranormal newbie

This book was great if you love paranormal romance. So if you love PNR you will love the adventures of Wood and Candy. Also seeing more of Declan the other characters. Unfortunately I just can’t get into PNR. Cassie paints a great picture of characters. She keeps it very interesting, keeps you guessing what’s going to happen.
Mariska Hanegraaf
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
it took me a while to really get into this bok, but it was worth it to continue.
Candy
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Cassie Graham has just released her newest novel, Surviving Wilder, and I’m definitely feeling all sorts of bewitched! I tend to be quite picky about which paranormal books I’ll pick up but Graham did a fantastic job with her world-building, pulling readers in and casting them under her incredible spell. Wood and Candy’s relationship was unexpected and filled with action that kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire ride.

As soon as we got a glimpse of the hero and heroine together,
Amber
Angela Woodruff
Veronica Garcia
Rosalee
Sep 22, 2017
A Moscato aficionado, and chocolate mistress, Cassie Graham is a born and raised Arizona girl. Her sass knows no bounds and almost always has something kind to say, no matter the situation. She runs a platform of love and strives to bring those attributes out in every book she writes.

Cassie studied English and literature in college and has an intense love for fairytales. Go figure. Though she lov
More about Cassie Graham

The Wild (2 books)
  • Enchanting Wilder (The Wild Series)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Wrong Man
    $9.49 $1.99
  • What You Don't Know
    $13.99 $2.99
  • The River Is Dark (Liam Dempsey, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • When They Come for You (Harper McDaniel #1)
  • Murder at Bray Manor : a cozy historical mystery
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Every Single Secret
  • Name of the Devil: A Jessica Blackwood Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Working Fire
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Night Crew (Sean Drummond, #7)
  • The Music of the Deep
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Adventuress (Lady Emily, #10)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Summer Children (The Collector, #3)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Good Twin
    $5.99 $2.99
  • An Innocent Client (Joe Dillard, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Speed of Sound (Speed of Sound Thrillers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Red Bones (Shetland Island, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Bourne Initiative (Jason Bourne, #14)
  • The Good Neighbor
  • Under an English Heaven: An Ellie Kent Mystery
  • Pretty Girls Dancing
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Swansong (DI Nick Dixon #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Cold Day For Murder (Kate Shugak #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Have His Carcase (Lord Peter Wimsey #8)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
  • Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Mr. Timothy
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
  • The Memory Closet
  • What Lies Below
  • Silent Child
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Pleasantville
    $12.49 $1.99
  • The Walkers of Dembley (Agatha Raisin, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Killing Orders
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Prince Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles #11)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Paragon Walk (Charlotte & Thomas Pitt, #3)
    $11.99 $1.99