Start by marking “Guiltless ~ A Cheshire Love Story” as Want to Read:
Guiltless ~ A Cheshire Love Story

Guiltless ~ A Cheshire Love Story

Managing Director of her own successful fashion house, Lauren Chandler should have everything going for her. But at twenty-nine, she finds herself single again, and bored. Seeking a new challenge in her life, under the guise of saving her company money, Lauren embarks on a mission to model their latest range of lingerie herself. She just needs a photographer. When Byron ...more
Published August 26th 2017 by Black Opal Books

To ask other readers questions about Guiltless ~ A Cheshire Love Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guiltless ~ A Cheshire Love Story

Start your review of Guiltless ~ A Cheshire Love Story
Joanne Robertson
Mollie Blake hits all the right buttons once again with her newest Cheshire Love Story! It’s a potent cocktail of glamorous people having hot and heavy encounters with a few “too hot to handle” shocks along the way. Irresistible! I loved it!
Gail Atkins
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Powerful Lauren has designed her own lingerie line and she decides she wants to be the model for it. She requires a photographer. Byron Lord responds to the request and Lauren's life changes.
An erotic love story with a difference, that is an easy read.
On a personal note, I didnt like the odd American spellings; as the book is set in England I can't understand why it can't be English spellings.
Georgina Roberts
Loved loved loved this!! The story was fast paced and raunchy. It's not just all sex though, the characters are all well rounded and you really care about them.
The ending was just perfect and left me wanting to know more about what happens next. I'll definitely read more of Mollies books.
Cheryl Steckling
Guiltless by Mollie Blake "A Cheshire Love Story"
This is the 2nd book I have read of Mollie Black. She is a phenomenal author and her books tell great details along with erotic stories. There are details but there is a wonderful story behind these books and they are sure to strike a chord with quite a few readers.
In this story, Lauren Chandler should be feeling on top of the world for what she has already accomplished at the age of 29, however she finds herself single so with time on her hands
Diane Dyke
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-books
Warning this book contains lots of hot and steamy scenes. Do not read if easily offended. Having read another one of Mollie’s Blake’s Cheshire Love Stories (The Secret of Arnford Hall, which I enjoyed) I thought I knew what to expect. However Mollie has definitely upped the stakes a little in this latest book. It was well written and I loved the characters, although I warmed to Lauren a little more than Bryon and actually preferred Travis as a leading man, I found the personalities believable ...more
Judy Munoz
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a review copy of this book from the author through Voracious Readers. This is the first book I have read by this author but it won’t be the last!
I have read my share of erotic romance, but I have to say this was one of the best steamy reads I have read so far! The sex scenes were hot, hot, hot! And I actually found myself blushing - a lot - as I read this book. This book is definitely not for the faint of heart nor for those easily offended by explicit sex. But this book is not just
Zari Reede
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mollie Blake’s, Guiltless, is more than just an erotic love story. It’s a novel with multi dimensional characters, real life challenges, a titillating subplot and a brave sexual boldness to explore fantasies that general romance doesn’t fulfill.

Byron Lord is scarred from a life of abuse and an unfortunate accident that manifests itself in an OCD habit and an unusual venture to help other troubled souls.

Byron’s unconventional proposal is unexpectedly accepted by Lauren, a beautiful woman who owns
Helen
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a story with a lot happening in it, in and out of the bedroom yes it is steamy and erotic and I would suggest keeping a fan close by while reading but it will keep you turning the pages.

Lauren Chandler is a strong business woman who runs a lingerie company and has just broken up with her boyfriend and she is feeling a little lost she needs something more something to bring some excitement back into her life and maybe modelling her garments for a photographer might be just the thing. So
Nas Dean
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Guiltless: A Cheshire Love Story by author Molly Blake is an August 2017 release by Black Opal Books.

This story is fast-paced and flows well. It will hook you in as a reader and keep you turning pages till late at night to find out what happens next.

It does contain some steamy explicit scenes and sex between multiple partners at once. But these steamy scenes are an integral part of the story as it depicts ‘Guiltless’ loving.

Recommended for readers who love spicy and steamy reads.
Adel
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Guiltless – A Cheshire Love Story by Mollie Blake is not for the timid or shy. It is fast paced, steamy and alternative. Apart from that, the story is also compelling and it is difficult to stop reading once you’ve started.
Lauren Chandler is out to prove a point, she feels that she is stuck in a rut and needs something different to challenge her. Byron Lord offers her the perfect opportunity to explore her limits and expand her horizons.
I recommend this book to readers who like steamy and
Amanda Cole
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had never read this author before and now will be looking for her books! The storyline is “new” and refreshing. With strong character connection, I should have been fanning myself it was so erotic
Cheryl Hurzeler
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a very good erotic love story. The characters are well defined and it has a good plot with some unexpected twists. A Must read.
Rachel
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story! The characters are well developed and draw you in and elicit emotional attachment. Great plot twist at the end. Thoroughly recommend it if you are a fan of the genre.
Russell Howen
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
In "Guiltless", Mollie Blake gives the reader thought-provoking pictures of physical abuse, menage a trois relationships, guilt-ridden pasts, and developing love.
Monique Hebert
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the book. There are some sensitive subjects touched on but done so delicately. I like the storyline and I loved the romantic relationship and love scenes described.
Susan
rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2018
Sue
Angela

• Highlander's Forbidden Love
  • Werewolf Awakening: The Hunt Begins
  • Play With Me: A Steamy Theater Romance (A Tessa and Nathan Performance Book Book 1)
  • Taken by the Billionaire
  • Tied Together (Bryeton Books, #3)
  • Splinter in the Blood (Carver and Lake #1)
  • Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy (Cold River Ranch, #2)
  • Fearfully and Wonderfully: The Marvel of Bearing God's Image