Start by marking “Moon Hunted (Mirror Lake Wolves #2)” as Want to Read:
Moon Hunted (Mirror Lake Wolves #2)

Moon Hunted

(Mirror Lake Wolves #2)

Someone is hunting the Mirror Lake Wolves...

The woods of Mina's hometown are no longer safe. Glenn has been abducted and now so has another from the pack. Guilt eats at Mina because the one missing should have been her.

In fact, it was supposed to be.

Determined to find the young werewolf taken in her place, Mina and Eli go on a hunt. They hope to find Glenn along the way, b
Published September 11th 2017

Start your review of Moon Hunted (Mirror Lake Wolves #2)
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

The good news: This book was better than the first book. The bad news: Not by much. The story did a much better job at keeping me intrigued and moved along at a nice pace. The main character, however, just dragged everything down with her.

Mina seems to be getting worse. She over complicates things that shouldn't require all that much to deal with. Mina is unreasonably overprotective of her sister but only knows how to bad mouth her when she gets a puppy. Mina second gues
Sara Oxton
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Moon Hunted by Jennifer Snyder a haunting five-star read. This is the second book in the Mirror Lake Wolves series and what a second instalment, it picks up after the first book leaves off. I loved that book and this one was just as good, you got to see a deeper level to the characters as we know them more now and know they have that level of depth that shows well written characters and a great talent with writing. The only negative I found with this book was aagghhh you want to give some people ...more
Andrea Heltsley
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
Loved!

This installment was just as good as the first book. I really love shifters and this author is always an auto Buy for paranormal romance books. I love Eli!!! Book boyfriend!!! Mina is great but I'm ready for her to develop more in the next book. Five glittery stars!!!!
Genieinachanelbottle
Moon Hunted takes us deeper into Jennifer Snyder's world of wolves!

The stakes are getting higher U will be on the edge of UR seat excited to see what will happen next!

I ship Mina & Eli so hard!!! They are fun sassy and totally smokin' hot!

I'm dying for book 3
Moon Severed!!!
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay first off, Mina doesn't like dogs, therefore I don't like her. No really she doesn't like dogs! Or cats. I can understand not liking cats I guess but dogs?! Nope.

This book was short and sweet. I really wish Mina would loose the human though. Eli is so much better. Dating Alec is putting herself and her pack in danger because Alec is friends with Shane. I thought Alec was cute in the first book and honestly he was cute in this book too but I was hoping that she would go to Eli in this one.
Runningrabbit
Dec 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Lunatic Moon

In theory I'd like to go on with this. The plot isn't so bad, although it isn't original, nor is the writing itself but here comes the 'however'. As a YA character Zoe is immature and the plot becomes predictable and unrealistic, and for this reason I can't continue on with the series.
kendell perdue
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

This book was so good couldn't put it down can't wait to.see what happen and what guy she picks i know how I hope it well be
Marshia Carbajal
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
absolutely love these books, the characters are amazing! spoiler alert "its about time Mina gives in to Eli" they are great together! already started and finished the 3rd, can't wait to download the 4th. ...more
Ashley Ehlers
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Originally posted on Escaping Reality with Books Blog: https://escapingrealitywithbooksblog....

I finished this in March and I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to write a review because I absolutely loved it! Especially the last third of the book, holy cow! I’m dying to read the next one, which is sitting pretty on my shelf waiting for me to write this darn review haha.

What I also loved was that I read the first six chapters, easily lost in the world, but then I set it down and didn’t get bac
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.***

Jennifer Snyder has done it again with another amazing book! I am head over heels in love with this series! When I was in a funk for finding new books to enjoy, the first book in this series popped out! I am so happy it did!

This book picks up right where it left off. I am still totally team Eli. Ugh he made me swoon even more. He is so in love with Mina and everyone else can see this but for some reason she is trying to fight it. I think t
Shawn
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this Book, while Mina and Eli want you to knock their heads together and make them get with the program lol. Jennifer wrote an awesome read and it picks up right where moon kissed left off. The story has some twists and turns and danger is lurking all around for this werewolf community. tgis is a fun series, the characters are loveable and quirky at the same time strong and dominant. Some questions from the previous book are answered but new questions need to be answered. The Journey with ...more
Jennifer Mccormick eding
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Picks right up where book 1 stops!!!!

Love the writing style of this author. It's easy to read and easy to follow. Book 2 picks right back up and carried on with the story!! Can't wait to see how everything unfolds.
Bec
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Can't wait to see what happens next with Mina & Eli. Jennifer Snyder creates a world that u wanna live in. Such relatable character. Recommend to all ...more
Cynnamon Callen
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Omg she is going to pick one I know it can't wait to see who indeed this book in a dew hours couldn't put it down
Crystalvuletichotmail.com
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm spending a weekend reading this series and am highly impressed with the depth of the characters and the action involved in this series. Great series! ...more
Diana
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I love this books. You know some of what's coming but definitely not all of it. It keeps you guessing and having to read more.
Sheila Ryals
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
😻

That was really enjoyable. Just the right amount of drama a d a tion ans emotions with a lot of mystery and emotion.
Rebecca
Oct 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: werewolves
Its not often that I write a review, mostly because the stars are pretty straight forward. The book has a rating 4/5 then I read it and its worth that, so I give the same rating.
This book not so much, I am making my comment on the second in the series because I was hoping it would get better...
In this review I will be talking about both the first and second book.
Negative:
AN EDITOR! - Oh my goodness, I can handle spelling mistakes, punctuation errors, but these books miss whole words. When I ha
Jassicca
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was a short read, and the only exciting plot was the rescue mission. The scene, while they were inside the house for the rescue, had me holding my breath. Mina’s love interest bored me, and I wish she hurried up and let go of one of them as it’s inevitable.

I loved reading stories that are written in details as it helps connect to the character. However, I didn't find it in the story. There's some aspect left out without the action being completed, for instance, when Mina suddenly was able to
Marie Yule
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heavenly
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was really debating what rating to give this book. And where I loved the first bouok with this one I was a bit disappointed. Maybe disappointed is a strong word. Annoyed. Annoyed with Mina. Especially in the beginning. She really got on my nerves and it almost stayed for the whole book.

But disregardig this. It is an awesome book. The adventures are getting even more interestibg and the love triangle? Oh my! Cant wait for the final part to see how it will turn out!

Well done and well deserved 4.
Meghan S Johnson
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Still Team Eli

I love the way this series is progressing. I am seriously hoping that Mina picks Eli! Love the turn the action takes and I still love how it feels like a normal girls life who happens to be a werewolf and falls into some trouble.

Mina is going through a little stubborn streak, but I still really like her as a character and I can't wait to read more about her and the pack. And Eli, definitely Eli.
Donna Langley
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great!

Now it's getting more and more exciting! What's gonna happen now that's she's getting closer to Eli?! I think their mates and that's the feeling she's been fighting. And omg the house scene wow rescuing violet, I would shot that punk if I were her. But Eli had to do what he to do. Now to get them all!! Human savages
Heather De Los Reyes
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first if possible!

Again the authors writing style is unique and creative. She invented a beautiful supernatural world in a town that has a few haters living in it. I fall more in love with Eli's character but still hope things with Alec might work out. I love how strong Mina is even when she is quiet scared. Glad they found Violet and the ending was sweet.
Amber Niebaum
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is a lot of mystery and action going on throughout the audiobook. The romance keeps getting pushed to the side but the mystery and intrigue keep you hooked. I am really enjoying these characters and the excellent narrator. I am already looking for book 3! I was given this audiobook by my request in exchange for an honest review from getfreeaudiobooks.com.
Momof3
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Moon Hunted

This second book was pretty good. Mina is finding her way a little more in this book. Still a love triangle type thing going on. I can’t wait for it to be Eli only as her love interest. On to the next one!
Vanessa Rodriguez
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting story

I liked this book. The characters are likeable and the chemistry between Mina and Eli is intense. This story is not boring it keeps you interested and you want to learn more of what's going on.
Clare
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I wish should would dump Alex now! What a good book
gabyuribe
Dec 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Awesome

Really good details and the story line keeps you intrigued the whole time. Definitely worth reading if your like romance novels.
Sara Summers
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
👍

Good second book. Was pretty short but a very enjoyable read! I’m a little frustrated that the main girl still hasn’t broken up with the human guy but I’m just impatient 🤷‍♀️

• The Somber Call (The Ariane Trilogy Book 2)
  • Knight (Sons of the Alpha, #1)
  • The Crucial Shift (The Ariane Trilogy Book 3)
  • The Ash Moon (The Ariane Trilogy, #1)
  • Wolfbound (The Sherwood Wolves #1)
  • Starcrossed (The Sherwood Wolves #2)
  • Can't Be Love (Westin Pack #5)
  • Breathe Again (Collier Pack #1)
  • Bloodsworn (The Sherwood Wolves Book 4)
  • Forever Mine (Westin Pack #3)
  • The Quarterback Alpha (The Smoky Hills Academy, #1)
  • The Pack (The Pack #1)
  • Confusing Hearts (Westin Pack #4)
  • Shades of Fury (Raven Point Pack, #1)
  • The Challenge (The Pack #2)
  • Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)
  • Fighting Destiny (Westin Pack, #2)
  • Prophecy Awakened (Prime Prophecy #1)
Jennifer Snyder lives in North Carolina where she spends most of her time writing New Adult and Young Adult Fiction, reading, and struggling to stay on top of housework. She is a tea lover with an obsession for Post-it notes and smooth writing pens. Jennifer lives with her husband and two children, who endure listening to songs that spur inspiration on repeat and tolerate her love for all paranorm ...more

Mirror Lake Wolves (8 books)
  • Moon Kissed (Mirror Lake Wolves #1)
  • Moon Severed (Mirror Lake Wolves #3)
  • Moon Burned (Mirror Lake Wolves #4)
  • Moon Grieved (Mirror Lake Wolves #5)
  • Moon Revealed (Mirror Lake Wolves #6)
  • Moon Captured (Mirror Lake Wolves Book 7)
  • Moon Vowed (Mirror Lake Wolves Book 8)

News & Interviews