Start by marking “Havenwood Falls Volume One (Havenwood Falls Collection #1)” as Want to Read:
Havenwood Falls Volume One (Havenwood Falls Collection #1)

Havenwood Falls Volume One

(Havenwood Falls)

Discover the magic with the first three paranormal fantasy novellas in this multi-author shared world series.

Forget You Not by Kristie Cook
When Kaela’s moroi vampire gene was unknowingly triggered, her sudden and insatiable thirst nearly killed her fiancé. To escape the painful memories, she accepts an unexpected and peculiar job offer in Havenwood Falls, where she disco
Published August 24th 2017 by Ang'dora Productions

To ask other readers questions about Havenwood Falls Volume One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Havenwood Falls Volume One

Coco.V
Mar 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/24/2019)! 🎁
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forget Me Not by Krisitie Cook
The Havenwood Falls Novellas are a paranormal girl's dream come true. I am in love with these stories.

Forget Me Not is the first book I have read by Kristy Cook. I am definitely adding all her books to my TBR pile. This tale was filled with twists and turns, mystery, and romance. I was sucked in from page 1 and the surprise ending left me slack-jawed. Cook packed quite a bunch in this novella.

Old Wounds by Susan Burdorf
Old Wounds is the first novella I have read in
Marilyn
Apr 10, 2019 is currently reading it
This is my first introduction to Havenwood Falls. I had never heard of the series before I stumbled across this collection.

The first story Forget You Not was just what I needed. A short, fluffy story about supernatural town filled with typical supernatural characters (and some mortals). I liked the vampires, mostly. The story unfolded fairly organically with minimal forced moments that were there to spur on the plot. The ending felt a little rushed and the love story was (view spoiler)
Marissa
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I was introduced to the town of Havenwood Falls in the middle of the series, and I was really looking forward to going back to the beginning to get some background on this town with a predominantly supernatural population. This collection begins with the first story, Forget You Not, which features vampires. The main character, Kaela is living outside of the town with no memory of her past in Havenwood Falls when she brutally attacks her fiance. To run from her past, she takes a job offer in Have ...more
Rabid Reader
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These first three books in the Havenwood Falls series are a compelling start. A town where the supernaturals live in conjunction with each other but their otherworldliness is concealed from the human populous is an fascinating place. The stories, though individual, are interwoven without being dependant on one another. I especially loved Forget Me Not by Kristie Cook, it’s a story full of mystery, heartache, secrets, twists and romance. You soon become invested in the characters lives and want t ...more
Teri Rouse
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
3.75 to 4 stars. This volume contains multiple novella written by multiple authors. These 3 go very well together. The authors have similar styles of writing so it's consistent. The last book had several words that were puttogether (like that) and after the first 3 or 4 it got a wee bit annoying. All in all - I really liked Havenwood Falls and wouldn't mind visiting if it were a real place. These books are simple, cute, fun, the characters are good and I liked most of them. Like with most novell ...more
Sue M. Van
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this starter set of a brand new series the reader will find themselves drawn into this town and the characters. I read each book individually and all were exceptional in their story telling. I'm not usually a fan of short stories just because I feel like some of the story is being left out. That's not the case with these books. From beginning to end the story flows and completes. I would highly recommend this for those who love paranormal reading!
Patty
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good novela

So far I have only read the first Novela but I really enjoyed it. I wish Mikaelah would have forgiven T. Just the fact that he was the love of her BFF and her BF makes me wish the story would have taken that route. I also wish the story would have continued, so I would know who the dark witch was. However, despite those wishes, I enjoyed the book, the mystery, romance and the fact that it was a nice story to read before bed.
Heidi
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I really enjoyed reading all of these stories! I have the kindle and print editions. I think the first story, Forget You Not, is the best story so far. Kristie Cook does a really great job of introducing you into the world of Havenwood Falls. There are a lot of rules in Havenwood Falls, it is a very secret place. The characters introduced so far have been very interesting, and a lot of interesting things happen. I love the strange world of the supernatural.
Edith Torres
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Wonderful Introduction.

These novellas were a great way to read new authors working a common theme. With strong women and fantastical males we learn of a town steeped in magic and mystery. What I loved was the recurring lesson of togetherness and working within a community to preserve ideals and a way of life. A great escape from today's reality.
Carmen
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Added to my Bucket List

Havenwood Falls sounds like a fantastic place to visit. The place offers a little bit of everything you want to meet in a shifter romance. All the stories in Book 1 are interesting with characters that come alive as you read their stories. There is a little bit of every aspect needed for a good, mystical romance. I need to read Book 2 quickly.
Deb Cechak
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Fun Read!

The first three Havenwood series book were a joy to begin my journey from the beginning.

I have read some of the more recent books that take place in the mystical and fictional town of Havenwood. I enjoyed them so much, I decided to start with volume one. So happy I did!
Tina
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a lovely box set all about shifter romances, written by different authors but all surrounding Havenwood Falls. Each story was different but were connected by the Town and the supernatural. Each book was a quick romance with a nice story, all with a HEA. Lots of angst, so e sweet moments, some sexy moments but overall a nice set of stories to read if you like the supernatural world.
Tia
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 great stories

This was a good collection of stories all from the same place. I love Havenwood Falls. The way each author embodied their individual story made this a great collection. Now I want to read more about the town itself.
Betty Lambert
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a good series. There are 3 books. They are fantasy paranormal romances by 3 different authors. I really enjoyed the first book and the 3rd book. The second book , not so much. Just couldn't get into it for some reason. Recommend.
Holly Norris
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good until the end

I really enjoyed reading this book, until the end. I feel cheated at the sucky ending to the last story. I was excited to purchase the next book in the series, but now I'm not so sure I will.
Alexandria Woods
Lost Interest Quickly

The stories weren't to my liking and the concept of the town was too unbelievable for me. Add in that two of the stories began with heartbreak of some sort and I lost interest fast.
Frances Law
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

A collection of stories about a magical town that doesn’t appear on any maps unless it wants you to go there. Each story is a stand alone novella about different magical beings and a few humans. Nothing outstanding but each was well written and had its own theme.
Susan Foster
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delicious!

What a need take on vampires! Great storyline and great characters. Just the thing to whet your interest in the series!
Cheryl
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An interesting set of stories with action and romance. Nice concept of a magical place and then add in the matings and you have an interesting set of well written novellas.
Rickie
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Short Reads

Well written and leaves you gasping for breath. The characters come to life and bring you along for the ride.
Tina
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really love Havenwood Falls the stories are amazing. Each one didn't disappoint.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Short

A small secret town. And a lot of lies. They protect what they have and and what they are. Just okay.
Sara
It's a very good book. I enjoy that each can be a stand alone but that you'll see reoccurring characters.
Melissa Simmons
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.

Very good stories can't wait to see what happens next to our little town of Havenwood Falls. Going to look for more about it.
Kath Stewart
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

Totally enjoyable collection. Stories not too long. Shifters ,vampires and other paranormal people in a small town. Would recommend this book
♡Kimi♡
First story was decent. The rest have me so confused , rushed and missing what's going on..... :(
AMALINA
Apr 12, 2019
Ashley
Mar 28, 2019
Jessica
Apr 04, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Kristie Cook is a lifelong writer in various genres, from marketing communications to fantasy fiction. Besides writing, she enjoys reading, cooking, traveling and riding on the back of a motorcycle. She has lived in ten states, but currently calls Southwest Florida home with her husband, three teenage sons, a beagle and a puggle. She can be found at www.KristieCook.com.

Havenwood Falls (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Forget You Not (Havenwood Falls #1)
  • Old Wounds (Havenwood Falls #2)
  • Fate, Love & Loyalty (Havenwood Falls #3)
  • Covetousness  (Havenwood Falls #4)
  • The Winged & the Wicked  (Havenwood Falls #5)
  • Alpha's Queen (Havenwood Falls #6)
  • Ink & Fire (Havenwood Falls #7)
  • Lose You Not (Havenwood Falls #8)
  • Tragic Ink (Havenwood Falls #9)
  • Nowhere to Hide (Havenwood Falls #10)