Start by marking “Heavy Vinyl #2” as Want to Read:
Heavy Vinyl #2

Heavy Vinyl #2

(Heavy Vinyl #2)

With Rory in danger and Chris finally in on the crew’s off-hour activities, they need a plan to get to her in time… and they find it in the most unexpected place!
Kindle Edition
Published September 27th 2017 by BOOM! - BOOM! Box

To ask other readers questions about Heavy Vinyl #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heavy Vinyl #2

Start your review of Heavy Vinyl #2
Alice-Elizabeth (marriedtobooks)
All I will say is... THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH?!?! And the date between Chris and Maggie?!?! My feels XD

(I'm enjoying this comic series guys!)
Chelsea 🏳️‍🌈
Another great issue! Chris is adorable and I'm really excited to see where this goes!
Anna Banana
I am just flying through this comic! Chris is so adorable I love them all!!! ...more
Nay Keppler
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i love the frick outta these books
Carol Flores
Now that Chris, the new girl, is part of the super secret band everything comes together!
The young women working in the record store are fighting against men who tend to be disrespectful to other people.
And right now they’re trying to figure out what happened with the lead singer of a band that was supposed to perform earlier that day.

Now in this second volume, we have conflict between the band members, a little bit of character development and heart-warming scenes between what I’d like to call
Kim
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is seriously the best. It's so simple but adorable and complex at the same time :) Kind of feels like I'm reading a manga or watching anime actually. So much girl power and love that all the characters have different personalities and looks.
Tar Buendía
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Esto es tan cuqui, tan maravilloso.

¡Luchemos contra el patriarcado!
Amber
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 ...more
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
Girl power! I am in love!
⋅ʚ kit ɞ⋅
5 out of 5 stars

chris and maggie went on a date !!!!! my inner gay is crying tears of joy !!!!!
Laura (bbliophile)
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER
Queerly Reads
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lesbians
Hi-Fi Fight Club is the lesbian story of my dreams. It completely disregards the idea that women lack that cool "It" factor that men have – the walking-away-from-explosions, James Bond tuxedo kind of cool. And it does so with 90s nostalgia! In full color!

I grew up queer in 90s/00s New Jersey, hanging out at the local record store, so maybe this comic has extra pull for me, but I doubt it. Who wouldn’t want to read about ladies solving mysteries and destroying patriarchy together?

Vakueva’s art is
The Sapphic Nerd
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ugh. I love this series! It's so cute! So... I just relate to Chris so much!!! This comic was made for me, I'm pretty sure. Music, badass girls, and queer romance. My loves.
Kayla Reed
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it
I didn't like this issue as much as I did the first because about 80% of this issue was a date & not much of what the objective of the story was supposed to be about. Also, even though this is the same amount of pages as the first issue it felt a whole lot shorter.

Based on what I did get & how it left off I'm committing myself for 3 more issues, which should count as a whole volume, then I'll reevaluate if I want to continue with this series or not.
Abi | Scribbles and Stories
Sep 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
The characters are great but I'm still not sold on the plot. I know this needs to be short to fit into comic format, but I think some parts feel unrealistically rushed or get skimmed over. Also, I don't get why Dolores is so unnecessarily mean?? Leave poor sweet Chris alone.
Clemy-chan
Mar 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Still not impressive, but cute enough for a 3 star rating.
The pacing though... I noticed this with the first volume as well, but though the volume intends to end on a cliffhanger, it ends without us having connected with the plot or characters and thus the end seems abrupt and jarring.
Jenna
Fun, but still feels like a set-up issue, where our outsider MC is learning about this new, secret club. Hope the action really starts to ramp up in the next issue. But it was entertaining to see a character be unenthusiastic about a fight club / training montage.
Nicole
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the most adorable and fun comics I've read in a really long time
Catherine Doherty
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great series it just makes me sad it's only 4 issues. Great development in this issue.
Brittany
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
I love everything about the premise of this comic, and I am definitely officially hooked by this whole mystery of disappearing rock stars story. I need so much more of this series!
Erika
Gahhh must have so many more issues of this! This badassery must continue!
Sofia (Bookish Wanderess)
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
*4,3 stars*
caro ☾
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i love these girls so much
chris and maggie are the cutest
haley
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
this is just so soft and so fun and so gay, i'm 10000% here for it
Gabi
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this is my fave comic series... ever??
It's gay aND has badass girls kicking butt????
I NEED MOREEEEE
Connie
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-i-ve-read
5/5 stars

ahhh i love these girls and the romance and just everything! the art style is beautiful as well, i can't believe how good this series is
Ayana Yakhni
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so loving this !!!!!
XO
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kick some butts
Hayley
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ugh this series is so cute!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Fence #6 (Fence, #6)
  • Fence #5 (Fence, #5)
  • Misfit City #1 (Misfit City, #1)
  • Fence #8 (Fence, #8)
  • Fence #11 (Fence, #11)
  • Fence #9 (Fence, #9)
  • Fence #12 (Fence, #12)
  • Fence #2 (Fence, #2)
  • Misfit City #2 (Misfit City, #2)
  • Fence #1 (Fence, #1)
  • Misfit City #5 (Misfit City, #5)
  • Misfit City #3 (Misfit City, #3)
  • Misfit City #4 (Misfit City, #4)
  • Misfit City #6 (Misfit City, #6)
Carly Usdin is an award-winning filmmaker based in Los Angeles. Her first feature, Suicide Kale, won the Audience Award for Best First Feature at Outfest 2016. After playing over 30 festivals worldwide the film is now available on iTunes and Amazon Prime. In 2017 Carly served as showrunner and director for the scripted series Threads, produced by New Form for Verizon’s go90 platform. The ...more

Heavy Vinyl (4 books)