Start by marking “Will Bear Share?” as Want to Read:
Will Bear Share?

Will Bear Share?

(Will Bear Share?)

An exciting and hilarious new series all about early childhood milestones from debut US talent Hilary Leung!
One ice cream cone.
One bear.
One timeless question: Will Bear Share?

Meet Bear. Bear has so much to give. . . but will she share? Find out in this surprising and memorable storybook all about friendship, compromise, and of course, sharing.

A fresh and funny book in a ne
Board Book, 40 pages
Published May 29th 2018 by Cartwheel Books

To ask other readers questions about Will Bear Share?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Will Bear Share?

Deb (Readerbuzz) Nance
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cybils
Bear has a lot of things. What will she share?

This is a little delight of a board book, with question-and-answer, back-and-forth, inviting children to participate in the story with their own predictions, and to talk with others about the nature of sharing.
Becky
First sentence: Bear has a lot to give...but will she share?

Premise/plot: Will Bear Share? is an adorable board book about sharing. The text is simple, but the story is entertaining. You don't need a lot of words to tell a good story. You just need the right words and the right illustrations!

My thoughts: This book is not a 'preachy' book on how you should share every single thing all the time. Some things are for sharing; some things are NOT for sharing. It's good to share an umbrella with a fri
zapkode
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
{My thoughts} – This is a cute little book about sharing. It asks questions about what should and shouldn’t be shared. It helps to teach the reader some basics in sharing.

The illustrations are incredible. Probably because I’m biased towards Giraffes and there are two illustrated within the pages. The words and the illustrations also go together nicely.

I recommend this book for any parent with a young child. It’s a short read and the illustrations allow for the ability to ask your child questions
D'andre Wilson-ihejirika
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really loved this little board book. Loved that bear was a female character without forcing her to be 'overly feminine'. Loved the bright animated illustrations (crocodile's facial expressions made me and my son chuckle, lol) and loved the simple moral that it's fun to share (except a toothbrush cuz those aren't for sharing, lol)
Lisa
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: f-and-g
Fun, enjoyable, interactive book with simple but bright illustrations. Extra star because the main character is a FEMALE bear - nearly unheard of in children's literature if not a mother bear!
Ro Menendez
First off... what a way to introduce self-reflection on what is worth sharing. Bear shows us her room where there are drawing made by Bear (or possibly a child the author knows!), toys, pencils, crafting supplies including TP rolls, books and bear's joyous smile, to name a few. Then the reader dives into the thick of it, will she share? Some things she shares, one in particular is a no-no as in not meant for sharing, and there's one instance where she doesn't want to share, and you know what? Th ...more
Jacob Grant
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We love sharing this book with our toddler. Adorable characters, clever page turns and a sweet surprise to top it off.
Barbara
It's an age-old question for youngsters and for some adults: Are they willing to share certain things with others? In Bear's case, she is fine with sharing quite a few things, including her toothbrush, which is not the best idea. But when she refuses to share her ice cream--hey! I don't blame her since it's on a cone, and nobody likes to lick where someone else's tongue has been-and the scoop plops to the ground, both she and her friend are disappointed. Fortunately for them, Ladybug has somethi ...more
Gwen Ayler
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These books are so cute and I just love the facial expressions on all the animals. (also the barcode on the back of the books is so cute and clever!)
(view spoiler)
Vicki
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love how the bear is gendered female, uncommon for board book/picture books that assume most animals are male. I think this could provide good discussion between caregiver and child and has a fun question/answer format that would make reading this again and again a delight.
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: board-books
We read this over, and over, and over, and over......
Sara A.
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super cute!
Jeremy
Jul 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Read with grandma and Papa via FaceTime for nighttime storytime
Miss Sarah
A toddler and up book about sharing where a bear decides what he will and won't share. Cute.
Tori
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bear shares her toys with her friends. Simple pictures and simple text make this a good candidate for toddler storytime. I like how everyone looks happier after the sharing. A good message.
A.M.
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was pretty funny XD
Sharie
Jun 19, 2018 rated it liked it
cute
Anna
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book about sharing...and hygiene. I love Leung's books and illustrations!
Tennille Stewart
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent kids book about sharing. Super cute!
Molly Cluff (Library!)
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A simple board book about all the things we can share with some funny elements (a page about not sharing toothbrushes, and a giant cake that everyone shares at the end!)
Bethe
Oct 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute little story about things to share and not to share. Spanish works well in bilingual edition.
Anju J.
rated it did not like it
Jul 18, 2018
Jan 03, 2019
Mary Williams-Henderson
Sep 22, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Dad, Designer, and Picture Book Maker.

Will Bear Share? (4 books)
  • Will Sheep Sleep?