Start by marking “Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)” as Want to Read:
Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)

Alien Commander

(Zerconian Warriors #9)

She’s not searching for a mate, just a place to feel safe…
Sophie came to Zerconia under false pretences. She doesn’t want a mate. She has crap judgement in men. And really, what does she need a man for?
Mind-blowing orgasms? She’ll buy a vibrator.
Someone to take care of any creepy-crawlies? She’ll get a really good bug spray.
The feeling of protection and safety that
Published August 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Alien Commander, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Commander

Start your review of Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
Bookgyrl
Sep 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: alien-mate
Although I really like the Zerconian Warriors, they are starting to get formulaic. Sophie is such a sweet heroine and I loved the hero. But I am having trouble with the short stories. Because they are so short, there is no time for an extended storyline as we had with Dex and Zoey.

Every time I get invested in a couple, there is a dangerous situation for the heroine, she gets rescued and.. the end. I feel a bit robbed every time!

I would rather have some full length stories than a lot of novellas
Karen Voitik
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
>Book Review – Alien Commander

>I am an independent reviewer. This is the 11th book in the Zerconian Warriors series and ends in an HEA. Toriq is the largest Zerconian warrior in the bunch. For once a Zerconian has self-esteem issues. Toriq’s father was abusive, so Toriq feels he may become abusive as well. As everyone seems to fear him, Toriq feels like he must deserve to be feared. Sophis is a pregnant human running from a powerful abusive man. As Toriq realizes that Sophie is his mate,
JodyL
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good

Sophie has come to Zerconia to escape problems on earth with her ex. Oh yeah, she is also pregnant. No one knows about the baby except her sister Saffron. When she is accused of being a spy and evidence is found, she has to tell everyone about the pregnancy.
Torque believes that Sophie is his mate. When he finally touches her and she blacks out, it is confirmed. He tries to protects her from all of the stress happening from the accusation.
Torque and Sophie go thru a lot of growing pains
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Alien Commander (Zerconian Warrior #11) – Toriq and Sophie

He’s an oversized male desperate not to repeat the mistake of his father. She’s a survivor who has escaped an abusive past.

I know what I want for my birthday and it’s over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That’s right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently released books, including the novellas, in under a week. I confess, I was a little
Karen Nastasio
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot commander for me

All Sophie has ever wanted was to be safe after her last boyfriend was cheating on her because she wasn’t wife material but she will be the mistress instead so after over hearing a conversation but a murder plot she flees for her life and with the help of her sister Saffron they escape onto a spaceship heading for zerconia but is intercepted and taken by an evil alien race but where all saved. Now on zerconia she and her sister just want to live there life’s safe and at
Marie
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sophie comes to Zerconia not looking for a Mate but she is there for protection. She is a little sweet blonde with a Big Secret. Toriq is a Big Fierce Warrior. He thinks Sophie is scared of him. He is a Gentle Giant and he just wants to protect her ( Swoon ) . She thinks she is not worthy of him. He thinks she is so special. They are each others Mates & I loved it. They fell in love & I did too !!! I don't want to give too much away but these books just keep getting better and better. ...more
Barbara L
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 11, just as great as the rest of them

I hope that this is not the last in this series, want to see if there will be another warrior gets his mate, so much fun watching them try to order the earth ladies around and have to try and understand the earth sang and our saying that they just don't get the meaning of and it drives them crazy love this series. For me it's a 10 Stars.
Izzie d
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
It was okay, if you have been reading the series you will want to read this one too.
There was some funny bits, mostly concerning cultural differences esp language but on the whole it wasn't a huge plot line, which was okay but maybe more could have been made of certain issues, it seemed a bit of a quick read.
Mary Gregg
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

Wow!! Another great addition to the Zerconian Warriors series. At book number 11 this series is still going strong and I love the appearance of characters from previous books. It's like one big happy family!! Can't wait for next book which I really hope will be Saffron and Moroco's story. I just know it will be hilarious!!!
sharon e hochstetler
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good

Sophie and Saffron are back. Rich is in fine attitude. He is hiding something. As usual. Gloria is hiding something. Fails to communicate with his mate. Almost looses her to a bad guy. Awesome.
Pet
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh man I love Toriq, he's such a darling darling Male. Highly recommend this story for anyone who loves a big, cuddly, slightly silent, and wonderfully loving Giant Male, who does absolutely anything to make his lady happy.
LuDena Radford
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good

Very good . I enjoyed seeing Maxwell finally getting what he deserved. It looks like Sophie isn't the only one to find her mate. Looking forward to the next installment.
Kaitlin Schnepf
Jul 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sophie is pathetic and offensive
Dayna Smith
Sep 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Fun series
Carmen Valentin
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love healing touch

This book transported me to a magical place I couldn't put it down Sadie Carter always delivers a wonderful happy ending.
Cindy
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I have enjoyed reading this series and was not disappointed with this one. I can't wait to read the next book.
Autumn
Sep 06, 2017
Lorni
Nov 09, 2019
Aria
rated it did not like it
Aug 25, 2019
Felicear
rated it it was ok
Apr 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Pregnant by the Alien Healer (Warriors of the Lathar, #3)
  • Heart Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #3)
  • Alien Healer’s Baby (Warriors of the Lathar, #4)
  • Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)
  • Alien Conquest (Alien Invasion, #1)
  • The Alien's Touch (Warriors of Luxiria, #4)
  • Mark of Eon (Eon Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Commander's Reluctant Bride (Draconian Warriors, #3)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Roark's Bondmate (Compatibles, #2)
  • A Very Arcav Christmas (Arcav Alien Invasion, #6)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)
  • Alien Retribution (Zerconian Warriors #11)