Start by marking “Rough Rider (Rough Rider, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rough Rider (Rough Rider, #1)

Rough Rider (Rough Rider #1)

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  488 Ratings  ·  101 Reviews
After years of living alone, Nash Campbell sets eyes on curvy beauty Eden Sutherland again, the day she steps out of her brother's pickup truck and falls directly into his arms. He may have made a promise to her brother to take care of her, but it isn't long before Nash is fixed on wrangling his best friend's little sister into his bed—and his life.

Eden Sutherland enjoys l
ebook, 1st Edition, 77 pages
Published September 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Rough Rider, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rough Rider

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

I swear I never learn. I just wanted something short and easy peasy to kill a few minutes, so against my better judgment, I went with this one. The hero was an overbearing (and not in a good way asshole) that pushes the heroine away for 60% of this extremely short book. The heroine acted like a whiney child. Seriously, no one has you locked in a prison. Pack a fucking bag and get on with your life instead of whining about how no one treats you like an adult. And lastly, for the love of GOD can w
Bookloverme
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun story to read! I always enjoy reading Aria Cole's books.

The story is about Nash and Eden.

Eden, Nash and her older brother, Colt grew up together. Colt and Nash are best friends too.

She has a crush on him since she was a child and now that Colt was leaving for his deployment in the Army, she will be living with Colt.

It has a nice epilogue but I want more. (view spoiler) I hope there's more in Colt's story.

SAFETY:
(view spoiler)
Chantal ❤️
REVIEW UNDER CONSTRUCTION

COME BACK IN A FEW 😘
♡Tonya♡
- no cheating
- no ow/om drama whatsoever
- slight pushing away
- no violence of any sort
- just ok epilogue
Denna✌
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great read. It had hot sex, virgins, no ow/om and a OTT alpha hero! Nice epilogue at the end, would have loved for it to be further in the future but oh well. I would also love to read about Colt ( h's brother ) I think he would have a good story! Fingers crossed :)
Jos
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aria Cole
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
#SheIsAVirgin #HeIsAVirgin
#VirginsEverywhere #KU
Now Live!!!
Did I mention they're virgins? 😇🤠🙏😉
Jenny
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: steamy
It was ok. It was not that well written. I couldn't even understand if they were virgins. Very choppy writing. If you want a story about a hero who falls in love with his best friend's sister I recommend Sweet Torment by Georgia Cates. That was one amazing book! :)
Raine
Good short

This was a pretty good short story. The characters were well developed as far as they could be in such a short story.
Elizabeth Neal
Eden can't believe she's been given a babysitter. Though she's an adult and can take care of herself, her older brother, Colt, is leaving on deployment and wants to make sure she's safe while he's gone, for however long that is. But was it necessary for it to be Nash, his best friend, and her crush in her younger years? Okay, beyond that too, and that's why this will be the first time she's seen him in two years.

She's beautiful. Nash already knew that as she's been all he's wanted since her grad
sammie
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
And with this, I officially give up on ever hoping to enjoy Aria Cole like I did when she first started out. I am seeing this trend a lot. Sighh...
~ Cariad ~

-No OW Drama
-HEA with epilogue
Brandy Roberts
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rough Rider is one steamy read that just makes you want to find yourself a cowboy and ride him ride him hard all day all night every day .I wasn't surprised that I enjoyed this I'v come a crossed so many of Aria Cole books she right some hot stories with dominant heroes and heroines that are strong . Eden is sweet but also has fire loved when she would tempt the hero and the little things she would do to tip him over the edge . Nash is so Dominant I'd have him tie me up and bend me over because ...more
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
NEW RELEASE
LIVE: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

romance

AUTHORS: Book your slot for FREE: https://t.co/xx2kQ7YxVt
READERS: Subscribe for FREE: http://goo.gl/eImdom
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, steam, and heartbreak.

This is Eden and Nash’s story. Eden had a crush on Nash for years but never thought she would have to be up close and personal with him. But when her brother deploys he send her to become roommates with Nash while he is gone. Nash used to tease Eden but now all her wants is to get her to come to him and keep her forever. When she is forced to stay with him he has his shot but will he be able to tame Eden or wil
Janice Somers
Loved it. This is one of the best, maybe my favorite cowboy story. It's hot, dirty, sexy, romantic and a safe read.
Eden lives with her brother, Colt, and he's getting deployed and he's also decided that she will stay with his best friend, Nash, while he's gone. Even though she's old enough to take care of herself and live alone, she and Colt have lived in the same house all their lives.
Nash has been friends to both Eden and Colt, and Colt asked him to protect Eden while he was gone, but who woul
Macaela Conder
Nov 28, 2017 rated it liked it
not my fav. he runs hot and cold. she always gives in to him. and she acts like a teenage brat
Vera M
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rough Rider is a yummy and delicious story between Nash and Eden!!
Nash is an OTT alpha cowboy who promises his best friend he would watch out for his little sister.
Eden is a sweet and feisty woman who wants to live her life!!
Both have noticed and wanted one another for awhile. When they give into temptation sparks fly!!
Nash is a total alpha!! Dominant and dirty talking!!
Eden has a fiery spirit, but melts under Nash!!
Their chemistry and connection is off the charts!!
Fantastic quick and steamy re
Megan
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
Meh...
Shannon

3.5*

I have to say, out of the Aria Cole books I've read I think this is my favorite. I do love me a good brother's best friend trope, especially when the two have secretly harbored feelings for each other along the way, like Eden and Nash have.
But it's not until Nash is charged with keeping an eye on Eden when her brother enlists in the Army that they let their feelings for the other known.
Nash is a dominating, dirty-talking cowboy who has waited years to claim Eden as his own. Eden desperately
Kristin
Shelves: arc-read-review
Dirty Talking Alpha & Quick, Charming Read

Rough Rider is a quick, steamy and charming read. This story has everything that the reader has come to expect from Aria Cole. Rough Rider has a sexy, alpha male, a feisty heroine, great chemistry, and insta-love. I loved the banter between Nash and Eden. Nash is a dirty talking, possessive man. He has had feeling for his best friend's sister. Eden has had a thing for Nash, but knew that her brother would never approve. When Nash and Eden are force
Linda Barrett
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rough Rider is one sweet and sexy read you really need to download as soon as possible.
This is short,sweet and a temptingly good novella.
Nash is a rough brooding alpha caveman with a sweet soft center and Eden is a sassy spit fire that's keeping him on his toes.
He's her brothers best friend and the man she's crushed on since wearing pig tales.
She's his one and only.
This story will give you all the feels and have you completely hooked on their love story.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader
Nicole Smith
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a quick fats read that can be read in one sitting. It has one of my favorite troupes best friend's little sister. Right away you feel the chemistry and history between Eden and Nash. That's what made this book work for me because these two have a had secret feelings for another. This book left me satisfied because it had humor, plot, heart, and a lot of heat.
Aneesah
Sep 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Sexy and fun but I wish it had been a little longer. I know, I know, short and sexy is usually what one is expecting from Aria Cole, Sylvia Fox, Alexa Riley and the like but this is one time where less was not more. Not complaining, I DID enjoy the story, I just wanted MORE. . .
Babel
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Some cowboy love is always welcome. Even for Eden who still remembers Nash tugging at her pigtails when they were younger. No barrier for her wanting to melt all over his rugged looks, though.

This quick read is full of steam all the way to the end. I admit the girl's brazen attitude didn't appeal too much to me, nor the cowboy's denial of any approach to her until a second later he dominated her. However, it is a pretty entertaining story. Nash wants to respect his word to protect his friend's s
April Symes
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, arc-review
This was such a fantastic read by Aria Cole. Eden and Nash made a perfect couple. Rough Rider is a quick, sexy, and naughty read that makes you crave a cold drink and a cool fan when reading because this is one novella that can steams you up, If you love cowboys, you will love this cowboy novella about a cowboy who is obsessed over one sassy lady. The HEA is fabulous.

My Rating: 4.7 stars *****
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: october-2017
What is to not like about an Aria Cole book? She writes short stories with plot and meaning and hot sex. Unfortunately, rough rider was a slower ride then I would have liked so that's why it's an average rating of 3/5.
M.K.
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I have to say this more and more, but every Aria book is better than the last. Nash and Eden have known each other forever and when her brother Cole, who happens to be Nash's best friend, ships out and asks Nash to watch her while he's gone things heat up. A must read!
Aria Cole is the pen name of USA Today bestselling author Adriane Leigh. A fan of traditional tropes and old school Harlequin romances, Aria Cole novellas feature possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet I promise your teeth will ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that do
More about Aria Cole

Rough Rider (2 books)
  • Riding Rough (Rough Rider, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)