Start by marking “69 Million Things I Hate About You (Winning the Billionaire, #1)” as Want to Read:
69 Million Things I Hate About You (Winning the Billionaire, #1)

69 Million Things I Hate About You

(Winning the Billionaire #1)

After personal assistant Kiersten Abbott wins sixty-nine million dollars in the lotto, she suddenly has more than enough money to quit her impossibly demanding job. But where’s the fun in that? She decides to stay and exact a little revenge on her insufferable ass of a boss.

Billionaire Cole Harrington quickly figures out something’s afoot with his usually agreeable
Published October 9th 2017 by Entangled Indulgence

Start your review of 69 Million Things I Hate About You (Winning the Billionaire, #1)
Bibi
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2017
*I actually got an advance copy from NetGalley except it's so good, I had to buy a copy in support of the author*

I cannot believe it took me this long to finally read this book and for that, I apologise to both Netgalley and the publishers because, without a doubt, this was one of the best romantic comedies I've read, surpassed only by "The Hating Game" by Sally Thorne.

Cole Harrington and Kiersten Abbott are my new favourite book couples, and now I need to go find more books by Kira Archer!
Jen
4 Jackpot Stars

So who was the real Kiersten ? The uber-reliable assistant who had unfailingly run his life for the last several months? Or the tempting bombshell who would feature prominently in his wet dreams for the next forty or fifty years of his life? Or was she someone else entirely?

When Kiersten Abbott thinks about her boss, the phrases overbearing jackass or entitled prick probably spring to mind. Cole Harrington is hot as hell and his commanding voice does funny things to her lady
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Anyone who has a demanding boss would love this book! To have the freedom to say what you really want to your boss would be so liberating.

Kiersten just won the lottery with her 2 best friends and she can finally get her life back. For the past 6 months she has worked for the most demanding boss who has her on call 24/7. Instead of outright quitting, her friends talk her into exacting a little bit of revenge. Nice friends huh?

The boss found out she was trying to get fired. He thought it was for
Kiki
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: really-good
4.5 If the movies Two Weeks Notice and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days had a baby it would be this book.
Carvanz
4.5 Stars

Kiersten has been running Cole’s life for the last six months and she does it flawlessly. He needn’t even think what he requires and it’s provided. She is the perfect personal assistant. Until she isn’t.

Kiersten wins the lottery and instead of immediately resigning from her torturous job, she decides to get a little revenge on her control freak boss. Cole was alerted to her plans when he learned about a betting pool regarding how long it would take him to fire her. He’s on to her. If he
Syndi
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF

I think this book is meant to be hilarious office fling between the boss, Cole and Kiersten, personal assistant. But instead of hilarious, I found this book is immature. So immature that I just can not finish the book.

The scene with the massage is really not funny nor steamy. Its actually boring and uneventful. The insta lust between Cole and Kiersten does not executed well. The writing style to describes the attraction feels stiff and shallow. There is no character development.

And I also
Danielle (The Blonde Likes Books)
This was SO cute, and so funny!
Nadine
*re read and adjusting the rating from 4 to 5 stars
I had to have a picky moment when I rated this hilarious romcom with just 4 stars. There's so much heart in this story. Something you don't find often these days.

--------------------
Let's make this quick: I didn't expect to like this book. I don't enjoy these billionaire stories much because they're always so way over the top.
This story... yeah, it was over the top too but '69 million things I hate about you' is a lovely and charming romance.

Melanie A.
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kobo
4 stars!
"I always win. I'll just have to up my game."
How sweet, fluffy, and wonderful was that?!!!

Cole has always been driven to succeed; it's just how he's wired. He's dedicated to his work and demands the same from his employees.

Kiersten is his executive assistant. She's good at her job - and she needs to keep it, so she puts up with a lot from her asshat of a boss. Then she wins the lottery! Deciding to have some fun at his expense, she tries to get fired. What ensues was so much FUN!

Sorry to do this again. After further contemplation: 2.5 stars.

This was a light and funny read. The premise of the story was bit juvenile, but some of the things that the MCs did to one-up each other were pretty funny. However, since it was so short there wasn't much character development. I also didn't really feel the slow burn of the romance since most of the interactions for the first six months of their (working) relationship was fast forwarded. And once (view spoiler)
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

There were at least 69 Million Things that I loved about this book. No, I won’t name them all here but I will say that this is a story that seriously put a smile on my face, had me laughing out loud and had me looking forward to who was going to do what next.

Kiersten was hysterical throughout this whole story. I honestly didn’t know what to expect from her. At first, she was an uptight 1st assistant with no life and then turned into a conniving woman who would do just about anything to
Dianna
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Kiersten wins the lottery she’s revoltingly sensible. You know, how YOU would be if you won the lottery, where you have a plan and a lawyer, rather than shouting about how rich you now are to every passing stranger, and if you manage not to get murdered during an embarrassing sex romp, blowing the lot on booze and cookies in the first six months.

I’m resentful that nothing terrible happens to her. I mean, she’s a heroine in a romance novel and her hero is a hot billionaire AND she’s young
*The Angry Reader*
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Just what I needed.

Cute. Funny. Sassy. With characters that didn’t always do what I was expecting, entertaining dialogue, and a plot that kept me snared til the end.

Kiersten is the administrative assistant to a tyrant. You’ve read this 1000 times before, right? I know. Me too. But this one was a little different. At 3% Cole had a line that made me think maybe I wasn’t going to be bored to tears. And it turned out I was right.

Cole and Kiersten are at their level best wreaking havoc and
Addie H
May 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
(Tropes: Boss/Employee, Enemies to Lovers)

Scenario (no spoilers): Kiersten works for an over demanding (albeit attractive) boss, Cole, who likes to treat her like dirt because he is attracted to her. She wins the lottery, decides to quit, but not without getting fired for being a horrible assistant as revenge. Cole finds out what she is up to and decides to see how far he can push her until she quits herself.

This book pushed me to 18% and then I put it down.

description
(Could not agree with your more,
*Book*Crazy*
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this one. was a fun and sweet read, exactly what I was in the mood for!
Tianna✸loves books✸
Actually more between a 2.5 -3. Leaning more towards three stars.

I actually considered giving it 2 stars at one point.
But it does have some funny banter.
Sexual tension? Hmmm. Interesting but didn't blow my mind.
This book had the potential to be a four of five star book. But there are some aspects of the book that dragged it down for me.
The book wasn't bad, it was just a typical, straightforward contemporary romance. Average Book.
Irene

69 Million Things I Hate About You by Kira Archer was such a fun and entertaining read.

The storyline well written, the plot entertaining and watching the relationship between Cole and Kiersten unfold kept me turning the pages.
They made me laugh and they made me swoon, these two were perfect for each other and totally belonged together.

description

If you're in the mood for a well written, fun, sweet romantic read then you'll love 69 Million Things I Hate About You.

*Get You Copy Here*
-> Amazon-
Ivy Deluca
description

What would you do if you won the lottery and you wanted to get a bit of revenge on said demanding boss? Then you realize you’re in love with the ass? This is the problem that Keirsten faces.

The perfect fantasy scenario for anyone who’s ever worked as an assistant to a demanding boss is the plot for this romance and can I tell you? As someone who’s worked as an assistant for a long time? It’s certainly a revenge fantasy I could buy into. Well, except for the love part. And none of my
Alison
Three and a half stars.

This reminded me of one of my favourite RomCom films, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. Kiersten and Cole have been in a mild flirtation since she started work for the impossible billionaire - I LMAO when he made her lay out his underwear each day as well as his clothes to match his diary activities! But things really escalate when she and her two roommates win the lottery. Cole's last assistant quit when he asked her to rearrange her wedding day (the day before) because he
MsChris1161
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Funniest dialogue and most unique storyline I've read all year... That's more than 200 books. Absolutely loved this one and it was my first time reading Kira Archer's work. It won't be my last. Take a chance like me. You won't be sorry!

69 Million Things I Hate About You is hilarious and fresh. Characters are well-developed. It's well written and just flows. I didn't want to put it down!! Definitely recommend this one to everyone who loves romance, wit, snappy banter, laughing out loud, and
Elizabeth Neal
Usually, after someone wins the lottery, especially an amount like 69 million, they immediately quit their job, and sometimes there are not nice words involved. LOL However, for personal assistant, Kiersten, she decides to go out with a bang, at the expense of her boss, and yeah, he may have some of those words aimed his way too.

Cole, a billionaire, knows something is going on when his usually agreeable assistant no longer is. When Cole learns there's a pool going to see how long it'll take him
Pamela(AllHoney)
The first book in the Winning the Billionaire series by Kira Archer. Personal assistant to billionaire, Cole Harrington, Kiersten Abbott is suddenly promoted to first PA when the previous one quits. Cole is a pain in the you know what and so when Kiersten and friends win a huge lottery you would think she would just quit. But no! Kiersten will not give Cole the pleasure of her resigning. She wants him to fire her instead.

I read the synopsis and decided I had to read this. I am glad I did. It
Ipshita
That cover gave me second thoughts about this book. I expected this one to be one of those too-hot-to-handle in a brain-frying-eyes-melting way (yes, not much a fan of repeating such experiences).
I'm glad I was wrong (phew)!

I liked the premise, it is unique; there is an ongoing banter and power play between the two main characters. It is the perfect blend of entertaining and funny IMO. It has several humorous scenes and a few heart-warming actions (mostly performed by our staid but caring
Martel
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-read
Some parts were outrageous, but this book made me laugh out loud so often that it frankly deserves, in my eyes, 5 funny stars!
Still wonder why some things I would gladly pay for are considered awful by others ;)
description
Ah, well, there is no accounting for taste...
Rejane
Oct 18, 2017 marked it as not-interested
This blurb sounds so childish I’m almost sure pre schoolers are more mature. I know it’s fiction but I think it’s very annoying unprofessional behavior in work place. And it could it possibly be another version of HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN TEN DAYS?? ...more
Michelle
4 Stars!
If you’re in the mood to crack up this book is for you! What a quick and fun book. Loved it:)
Brenda ✨Delirious, Disjointed, Digressive, and (highly) Dramatic Rambles✨
4.5 I want grand-tacos too stars

This book is hilarious . I couldn't stop snickering, it was that funny.

The heroine, Kiersten, is GREAT, as in G R E A T, so the book sells itself. She's really funny, interesting and fresh, and I loved her. She's evil-genius and one of those girls you just want to hang out with.

The hero wasn't what I expect at all: I was expecting a douche, one of those rich, full-of-themselves kind of jackasses but what I got is so much better. Oh God, why is it so hot in
Maheswari
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it

• The Practice Proposal (Suddenly Smitten, #1)
  • Accidental Babies
  • A Taste of Sin
  • Penthouse Prince (Billionaire Dynasties, #1)
  • All the Wrong Reasons: When something so wrong can feel so right! (Destiny's Games Book 1)
  • The Other CEO
  • Things Good Girls Don't Do (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #1)
  • All the Wrong Places: Sometimes Destiny likes to play... (Destiny's Games Book 2)
  • Love at Stake (Fated Match, #1)
  • The Billionaire’s Wake-up-call Girl
  • Truth or Dare (Dare to Love, #1)
  • Accidentally Married on Purpose (Love and Games, #3)
  • Most Eligible Billionaire
  • Giving Up the Boss
  • Private Practice (Private Pleasures, #1)
  • The Attraction Equation (Love Undercover, #2)
  • Against the Wall (Maverick Montana, #1)
  • Accidental Tryst (Charleston, #1)
USA Today bestselling author Kira Archer lives in Pennsylvania with her hubs and two kids. And 3 ridiculous cats. She's one of those people who laughs at inappropriate moments (especially overly emotional occasions like weddings or funerals), and she has an insanely overactive imagination which is great when she's writing but not so great when she's shutting all the lights off at night and then ...more

Winning the Billionaire (4 books)
  • The Billionaire's Unexpected Baby (Winning the Billionaire, #2)
  • Scotland or Bust (Winning the Billionaire, #3)
  • Pushing His Luck (Winning The Billionaire Book 4)
“He needed to concentrate, not sniff the air like a schnauzer every time the woman walked by.” 0 likes