Start by marking “Blood in the Water (Blood Vice, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blood in the Water (Blood Vice, #3)

Blood in the Water

(Blood Vice #3)

Jenna Skye and her blood harem are off to boot camp in Denver. If she can survive the three long months at the bat cave (the Blood Authority Training Center), she’ll become an official Blood Vice agent. But not everyone is thrilled about the duke allowing a baby vampling to train with the big fangs, and the undead have some pretty rotten ideas when it comes to hazing.

The
Published October 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Blood in the Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood in the Water

Kory Shrum
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blood in the Water, the third installment of Blood Vice is an awesome addition to the series. It has all the things I love about Roquet's writing: campy humor, wonderfully lovable characters, tension, suspense and some great kissing.

If you're a fan of urban fantasy giants like early Anita Blake novels and Chloe Neill and want to find some new vampires worth cuddling up to, you should definitely check this series out. I promise you won't be disappointed. The writing was clean, fresh, and impress
Susan
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Want more!

Jenna finally gets what she wants. Her and her friends are headed to boot camp. Of course there is lots of drama since Jenna isn’t affiliated with any house. Blood in the Water gives us some answers, plus a lot more questions in vampire hierarchy. Lots of shockers come to light and make me want more!
Marsha
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Things are really heating up in the is series with "Blood in the Water." This time Jenna Skye is enrolled in the Blood Vice program in Denver with other recruits. This twelve week program is not about making friends or camaraderie. These status conscious heathens are out for self and blood (other people's blood that is). They have decided that Jenna is the target for their hazing and cruel jokes.

Jenna is not the only ones that are at the training facility. Collins and Mandy have joined her and M
Elizabeth Meadows
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jenna Mandy and Collins go to boot camp

This is a really interesting and involved story. Jenny's quest to find her purpose in life (really her afterlife) has taken her down a particularly dark path. She becomes a cadet in Blood Vice, a vampire and supernatural police force, and has to get in the educational fast track of she wants to survive the back biting treachery of boot camp.

Angela Croquet has another well written series on her hands. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Rosemarie Grainer
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super book 3. No holding back with this one.

Jenna is still going strong, even though sometimes it seems like everyone wants her to fail. Getting into the Blood Vice boot camp wasn't too hard, but staying in? That is tough! The pace is breakneck, the tone is intense, the storyline is action oriented with some character development and no steamy scenes and the characters are vivid and make you root for them. I am looking forward to reading the next few books in this series. Enjoy!
Nadia Gagnon
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good

Very good read.
The story is well told and I really like the fact that Jenna is having a hard time transitioning from human to vampire. Her struggle is something new which I had not before read.
She stumbles and needs to make serious efforts to stay out of trouble because of her ignorance; definitely refreshing.
I am looking forward to the next book.
Monique
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling installment

Really enjoyed it! I read through this series so fast, trying to find out what happens next. It's easy reading with exciting twists. Good characters and storyline.
Stephen Walton
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spoofy, quirky and a fun read. I love the attitude of our leading female character. I know there are more stories in this series so look forward to having them put on Audible.
Very entertaining and recommended book.
Marg Siegler
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read...

I am not sure I understand all the vamp etiquette yet
BUT the storylines and characters are great.
This author is amazing!!
Ta Ta , onto book 4.
Alison
Jul 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Most of it was a lesson in vampire facts. I skipped heaps but the last quarter of the book was good
Delena Gibson
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sad

Jenna is hero is this book saving the life of the queen so sad at losing a friend and knowing what good friends she has
Christopher Armani
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent 3rd installment in the series.
Barbara Dunbar
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Coffin locked

One vampiric scrape after another keeps our fledgling busy. Blood harems, werewolves and the blood vice training cause Jenna no moments respite.
Juliet
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It’s great seeing more of the intricate politics of the world Roquet has created. It’s fun seeing a training/competition further into a series. Only wish it was a longer!
Jeanene
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤ ...more
Tina
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, urban-fantasy
Generally enjoying the series. Interesting concept. That said, there are some gaping logic holes that make me a little crazy. On to book 3, though!
Mrs L A Lockey
Nov 07, 2017
steve
Oct 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Unexpected Prize (Unexpected, #0.5)
  • In Flames
  • Diverted Heart
  • Quantum (Red Rock Alien Mail Order Brides, #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #4)
  • Earl of St. Seville (Wicked Earls' Club Series)
  • A Gypsy's Kiss (The Sectorium #4)
  • Paris Secrets Trilogy (Paris Secrets, #1, #2 & #3)
  • Turning Tides (Elements, #3)
  • The Reaping: Arctic Wolves Novella
  • Death's Storm (The Divinities, #2)
  • Bell Ringers
  • Enduring Service (The Colony, #3)
  • Double Score
  • The Strange and Alarming Courtship of Miss Imogen Roth (The Baskerville Affair, #1.5)
  • Their Wicked Future
  • Front Line (Phantom Force, #3)
  • Everkin (The Kindred #0.5)
  • Guardian Unraveled (Fallen Guardians #3)
USA Today bestselling Angela Roquet is a great big weirdo. She collects Danger Girl comic books, owls, skulls, random craft supplies, and all things Joss Whedon. She's a fan of renewable energy, marriage equality, and religious tolerance. As long as whatever you're doing isn't hurting anyone, she's a fan of you, too.

Angela lives in Missouri with her husband and son. She's a member of SFWA and HWA,

Blood Vice (7 books)
  • Blood Vice (Blood Vice, #1)
  • Blood and Thunder (Blood Vice, #2)
  • Blood Dolls (Blood Vice, #4)
  • Thicker Than Blood (Blood Vice, #5)
  • Blood, Sweat, and Tears (Blood Vice #6)
  • Flesh and Blood (Blood Vice, #7)