Start by marking “Taking Avery (Lilith’s Army MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Taking Avery (Lilith’s Army MC, #1)

Taking Avery

(Lilith’s Army MC #1)

When a reckless act upsets the balance between two MC clubs, everyone is fair game in the war that erupts.
Avery belongs to Lilith’s Army now, after being taken against her will, but she isn't just anyone, she's a Cutter's MC Princess, and they don't take kindly to people taking what's theirs.

As Avery’s life starts to spiral out of control, she finds that her only hope of
ebook
Published September 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Taking Avery, please sign up.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TAKING AVERY: Is the first book within the (Lilith’s Army) series which is co-written by Ker Ducky & D.H. Sidebottom

These two have stepped out of the box again and have taken us on one crazy assed MC read, it was EVERYTHING I could’ve wanted when it comes to this genre, straight away you're pulled into MC life, the chaotic drama, shootouts, death, the kidnapping of a Princess from a rival MC gang, shit just gets even more crazier!!

It’s been a while since I’ve read an MC book, this genre
Deborah
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it

Now this is the MC book I’ve been looking for, it’s dark, gritty and positively unpleasant at times.

Avery is the Cutter’s MC Princess but contrary to popular belief she’s not spoiled or pampered. Her father the president wanted a boy and he’s never let Avery forget how much of a disappointment she is.
Avery wants noting to do with bikers or their life and even though her father has plans to marry her off to his VP she’s intend on living her own life.
She’s secretly dating a normal boy Dean but on
Jen
**** 4.5 Stars****

This book is exactly what an MC story should be! It's dark, gritty, violent, and sexy!! There are two clubs...Lilith's Army, and the Cutter's...Avery, who is the heroine...she is considered "the princess" of the Cutter's club as her father is the president. Her dad is a hard man, and wants things for Avery that she doesn't want for herself. One night changes her life in a drastic way, and then all of a sudden she is expected to marry the President's son from the Lilith's Army.
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Have you read the Deception Series by these two authors? Yes? No? If you like your books dark, the kind of dark that takes you on a depraved journey and makes you question your sanity, then you need to read that series. At this point, you might be asking yourself "Why is she talking about that series?" Well, I'm talking about it because that was the series that made me fall in love with this writing-duo. They sure know their way around dark romances, so when I saw they were back together again w ...more
Nikki  Malan
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As I have said many times before, I am a huge lover of MC books and this one, in my personal opinion was brilliant. It is dark, violent, gruesome, sexy and the story does not hold anything back. The first chapter you are going to hate the Lilith’s Army for what their members have done. Two MC clubs, The Cutters and the Lilith’s Army have learned to work together in the past. Both profiting where they can. When three members of the Lilith’s Army make a huge mistake, the consequences can be so dam ...more
Mimiorphee
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc
Taking Avery is the first installment in the LILITH'S ARMY MC by the duo Ker Dukey and D.H. Sidebottom. If you are familiar with their work, you know that when you start one of the or books, you'll be in for some insane stuff... yet, it's not at the feeling I had reading this one. Don't get me wrong, there are gruesome scenes and very dark moments, but I found that the general tone was lighter than what I'm used to with them.

Avery is 18 and the princess of the Fallen Cutters MC. After her and he
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've only read one previous book written by the combination of these two authors so when I saw they were writing again I was very excited.

Two clubs -Cutters and Liliths Army MC. A recent peace treaty is at risk when when Avery the Cutters princess is taken by a member of Liliths Army. I absolutely loved Frost & Avery.

If your looking for a raw and gritty MC story that is really well written then I highly recommend you read this. Hope we don't have to wait too long for book two.

I just want t
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
5 Stars

D H and Ker back together again to bring you a totally different book from them both to what you would normally read from them. They bring you an MC book and what a book it is.
Avery is the princess of Cutters a rival club to Lilith’s army MC... A member of Lilith’s MC takes her against her will...
Things start to spiral out of control whom can Avery trust... you are in for one bumpy ride of a read. Things get intense in some scenes.
Characters you will love and some you will hate... I lov
Excessive~Reader
This is a motorcycle club dark romance. Not normally my top book choice but I'll read them. Thank goodness I read this one!
I loved this book.
And was swooning hard.
I can't get my hands on the next one fast enough! Even if MC isn't your type of genre but book boyfriends are, read this book.

In the middle of dark and messed up situation there's always a silver lining.
This girl wants out of her family spot light, her responsibilities, and her expected future. But fate won't let her go to far. Sh
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The story is set in the violent , gun infested world of MC clubs. Rivals Lilith's Army and Fallen Cutters are on delicate camaraderie scale. Foes turned friends for benefits, so to speak. The mutual trust is tentative .
Cutter's Princess Avery is on her rebellion night furlough one night and they reach wrong place at the wrong time and the whole gang of friends-Her, Jenna, Dean & Jayson get viciously torn apart. The reality of Averys world finally catches up with them. Its not as if shes been
*~* Susie
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, biker, dark
3.5-4 stars. So many characters......it was hard to keep them all straight. I still enjoyed the story up until the last 10-20% when it was hard to keep up with all that was going on.
Allyson Morris
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I read this book in one day. Soooo good!! I could have used a little more at the end but looks like there will be a second book so maybe I will get more then:)
Romance Readers Retreat
5 Mega MC Stars

Yes Yes Yessssssssssss this book was just what I needed to bring me out of my everything is mehhhhh slump.

2 different clubs on a peace treaty trying to get along, 2 sets of biker brats, 1 scenario gone wrong and boom everything goes up in smoke and the clubs end up at war with each other. It only took one bad egg and his minions to cause all the chaos which lead to more bad eggs and then innocent others paid the price. There's death, destruction and life changing mayhem that will
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"They have just let the wolf into the hen house, and I’m hungry for revenge."

A secret night full of promises turns into a bloodbath with never ending consequences, a chain of events that brings two clubs to their knees amidst blood soaked rubble. Born to rival MC's that have recently called a tenuous truce, a wild card brother acts impulsively and results in marriage to save the peace. But secrets have an uncanny way of unearthing themselves and there is more at play than first assumed. Sacrific
Maxine Denton
Sep 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: mcs
It hasn't been mentioned anywhere else - but be forewarned - major cliffhanger ahead.
chan ☆
if i would have really processed the fact that this was written by d.h. sidebottom i probably would have run for the fucking hills.

but i'm glad i didn't notice and i'm glad i read this, because it was genuinely a great MC read.

i know a lot of people complain in sports books/mafia books/MC books at the lack of research that can happen. at the inaccuracy/lack of nuance to the lives of the characters in those sorts of situations. but this was sufficiently gritty and seemed pretty accurate to me.

i
Naughty Mom Story Time
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so when two of my favorite authors surprised everyone that they were collaborating again...I was excited. When I learned it was going to be an MC novel?...I was ECSTATIC!

D.H. Sidebottom and Ker Dukey can do dark like nobody’s business and Taking Avery is proof they can conquer MC just as well. This was an outstanding start to their new MC series.

With a bit of dark (it wouldn’t be a Sidebottom/Dukey masterpiece otherwise), suspense and plenty of sexual tension this book kept me on my toes f
Renee
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aaaaaamazing!!! This book is the epitome of a gritty, sexy MC romance! Fan-fucking-tastic! Do yourself a favor and read this book immediately! Yes, it’s really THAT good!
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 hot as sin stars!! Omg I love this book so hard!!

This is the first book of the "Lilith's Army" Series. And I am already hyped up for book two!!!

🖤This is Slade and Avery's story....

AVERY~ Yea I am Cutter's biker gang princess. Not that I feel like it or anything. I just want to spread my wings and tonight I am taking the next step with Dean (my boyfriend my father knows nothing about). Until....

SLADE~ I don't do relationships. I am soon to be the VP of Lilith's Army under my father the Prez. Pr
Kathy West
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!!!

HOLY F***ING S***!!!

I LOVE MC books, so I was prepared for whatever this book could throw at me. What I wasn't prepared for was the AMAZING story.

What happens when your boyfriend gets killed by a motorcycle club, you get kidnapped, you get forced to marry a member of that club, and your dad is the president of a rival club? ONE AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!

Slade (aka Frost) has to clean up his brothers mistake, again. That means he has to marry  a woman who's dad is the president of a rival
KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Anna Green on behalf of KFF

Hit the ground running, that’s what it felt like when I flipped onto the first page of this book. Action-packed right from the start and it never slows down. Wow, I am very impressed with these authors’ first foray into the MC genre.

Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heartpounding and gritty, grabbed me from word one and I couldn't (wouldn't) look away until I was done. A whirlwind of unbelievable events throw Avery into the arms of Frost, and two MC clubs are joined under false pretenses. What comes next is nothing short of explosive!!!!

"I can't help but worry that the cost of this will be more than our freedom. A war is coming. I can feel it in the depths of my soul. And for Avery, choosing a side is going to be costlier than she can ever imagine."

Frost an
Laveda  Kasch
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think I should start by saying that I read a lot and this is probably only the third MC book I've read. While I enjoyed the others, they never gave the feels like this one did and they also didn't leave me gripping my kindle like this one did, either. When I realized that I was at the end of the book I started to get agitated, like seriously, I started to freak out a little because I wasn't ready for it to be over. I'm STILL not ready for it to be over and start the wait for the next book!! Do ...more
Anne Milne
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I found out two of my favourite authors were collaborating again I did a fist pump finding out it was a new MC series was just the icing on the cake.
This is a gritty, raw and unapologetically violent book with so many layers to the story. Don't go into this thinking your going to get a nice fluffy read it's so far from that it's not funny but these two authors together are the mistresses of dark storytelling, you've been warned.
From the moment we meet Avery you realise she's not your typic
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
3.5 Stars!

Reviewing coming.
Jan
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, series, fave-a-s
So D.H Sidebottom & Ker Dukey did this thing...........

They only got together and wrote a fucking brilliant MC read.

I'm a Mafia & MC Book whore, I love the grittiness, the unpredictability, the darkness, the action, hotness and the bad boys you can't help but love.
Taking Avery was all that and more.

These two authors nailed it!

The very beginning of this book takes you to Avery and her friends on the way to a night out and stopping at a dingy gas station. When bikers pull up and an alt
Anna Green
Reviewed on behalf of KFF

Written from dual points of view, the main characters are Avery and Slade aka Frost both children of MC leaders. Avery is the eighteen-year old princess of the Fallen Cutters motorcycle club and Slade, late twenties, is the Sergeant-at-arms
Elizarey
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed reading Taking Avery! The beginning started with a bang and I was hooked. It was the perfect way to start off a story. I loved the way Avery was written she was totally sassy but knew when to reign it in a little! She was really strong and selfless. Slade is definitely the sexy biker who is surprisingly sweet behind closed doors, I loved all his badassery and his nobility!

Secondary characters were so well written, I loved how we thought one thing about certain characters and afte
Elfina Renee
Bravo....bravo....bravo! Taking Avery was one hell of a thrill ride!
description
Plenty of action, topnotch suspense and a brotherhood storyline kept me turning the pages. Sure there was some predictability but the drama still kept me guessing. Either way absolutely loved it!
Crystal B
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5*

• The Forever Broken (The Broken)
  • Emancipation Proclamation
  • Enigma: The Final Chapter (Enigma #4)
  • Julian - Dark Angel Series Companion Novella
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 3 "Betrayed" (My Masters' Nightmare, #3)
  • This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)
  • Monster (Animal, #2)
  • Pakhan's Salvation (Pakhan #2) (Bratva & Cosa Nostra, #2)

Lilith’s Army MC (2 books)
  • Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)