Start by marking “She Do Run Run: A Shot of Romantic Suspense” as Want to Read:
She Do Run Run: A Shot of Romantic Suspense

She Do Run Run: A Shot of Romantic Suspense

She Do Run Run is a fast, double-shot-of-espresso read. Its heart-racing story can be consumed in a few quick hours.

Jenny’s life is shattered when her Special Ops husband is killed. To escape the pain, she falls into a dangerous cycle of random sex and booze, and one night she kills a violent man.

She runs off into the unknown, desperate to survive and change her life. Th
Published September 26th 2017 by Broadback

To ask other readers questions about She Do Run Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Do Run Run

Liz
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was surprisingly compelling, right from the first page I was enthralled by the fast paced storyline. Jennifer's plight was certainly a page turner but the final outcome seemed to come together a little too easily. I enjoyed the story and would have been happier if the story was a longer so the plot could have been explored a little more. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Connie N.
Nov 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Suspenseful but Disappointing - I'd rate this 2.5 stars if I could, but I'll round it up to 3 stars for Goodreads.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Plot - 3 stars - Jennifer is devastated over the loss of her military husband and has a hard time finding her footing. She spirals down into sex and alcohol, only coming to her senses after a deadly incident. A fresh new start in Massachusetts is what she needs. But even there she can't let go of her past. She's try
Laurie Beemer
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by Amy Swifton, and I think this book was fantastic. What happens when the love of your life is killed and you spiral down into the depths of hell? Do you just keep on going until everything becomes numb, or do you realize something has to change so you do the best to change it? Life takes an interesting turn when after a disastrous night Jessica realizes that her life is over if she does not stop, she moves onto another town. In the new town she finds a n ...more
C. Gonzales
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You will definitely want to have plenty of allotted reading time before starting this one. It was hard to put down. I was so engrossed in the story that I put off many of my important things to do. Amy Swifton does a great job of creating a Romantic Suspense that keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. I was anticipating each thing, yet surprised the whole way through.

The Romantic element helps lighten the mood. I think the Romance was believable and unfolded smoothly which is always import
Bailey Ember
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are a lot of moving parts to this novel and it did take me a bit to settle in and fully understand everything that was going on. That being said, this is a very active novel. You wont want to put it down. Even when you aren't quite sure what is going on, you will want to keep flipping pages to unravel all of the mysteries.

There were many surprises and the way that Amy Swifton was able to keep the pacing just right really helps everything flow naturally.
RABT Book Tours and PR
Nov 11, 2017
Theresa McKone
Jul 01, 2018
Bluenatch
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm giving this book 4 stars because it kept the angst, but was well delivered. The drama level was ok, the romance was moderate and you could relate to the heroine. The end was pretty fast, I would've liked a little more to read how things developed.
Sara
is currently reading it
Oct 17, 2018
Lianne
Oct 29, 2018
I'm a Florida-based writer, who loves all things romantic, with a shot of suspense. I also love to write Time Travel Novels.
When the characters keep me up nights, I feel good about the story.