Start by marking “A Cat Called Dog 2 - The One with the Kittens” as Want to Read:
A Cat Called Dog 2 - The One with the Kittens

A Cat Called Dog 2 - The One with the Kittens

(A Cat Called Dog #2)

In this sequel to the much-loved A Cat Called Dog, we re-join the gang—George, Eric, Francois, Miss Fifi and, of course, Dog himself—as they embark on a quest to find the mother of three lost kittens. Daisy, Maisie and Boo last saw their mother when they escaped from a cat-catcher, and now they have no idea where she is.
Enter George, who appoints Dog as leader of the exped
Published August 31st 2017 by Austin Macauley Publishers Ltd

To ask other readers questions about A Cat Called Dog 2 - The One with the Kittens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cat Called Dog 2 - The One with the Kittens

Start your review of A Cat Called Dog 2 - The One with the Kittens
Susan Johnston
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished a really good sequel called a Cat Called Dog 2 by Jem Vanston.

Susan Johnston
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Princess Fuzzypants here:
I do love books that star kitties whether they are for big humans or little ones. I read and reviewed the first book about Dog and I really liked it. I liked this one too. Dog and his mentor George discover three lost kittens in their backyard. Something scary was happening and their Mother told them to run away. They followed her instructions but do not know how to get back to her. In fact, they don't know if she is all right.
George, Dog and furriends take it upon thems
Jumper
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is just a great read - a really exciting thriller of a story with memorable characters and nail-biting scenes. No flab at all here, with a fast-paced tale of kittens searching for their mum cat.

I'd say this is suitable for adults and children, especially more able primary age ones. Maybe teenagers too because the cat called Dog is a bit like a 12/13 year old, discovering the world, making mistakes and being challenged.

There are some tragically sad parts to this book, and some edge-of-the-se
Jumper
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing

There are some tragically sad parts to this book, and some edge-of-the-se
Jeanne
Jun 04, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Fun, funny yet thrilling in its simple way. The animals band together to get the job done with insight and teamwork
Jem Vanston
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Louve
marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2018
Born in Dartford, Kent, I now live in Swansea, UK, where I am slave to two rescue cats, Bumble and Honey Cat.

I am a former English teacher and occasional freelance journalist, and also run my own editing company.

I am also a published song writer (free listening to some of my songs on Soundcloud.com on the Jem Vanston page) and a film producer.

My books include Crump (2010) by PJ Vanston and A Cat

A Cat Called Dog (2 books)
  • A Cat Called Dog