Start by marking “Dreams Collide (Collide #2)” as Want to Read:
Dreams Collide (Collide #2)

Dreams Collide

(Collide #2)

Tina craves adventure, food, and her new client, restaurant owner Gerry.

At sixteen, Tina was full of energy, fearless, and desperate to get out of New Jersey. But her dreams shattered when her mother died tragically. She was thrust into the role of mothering her family while hiding the horrible truth of that day.

Now that Tina feels she’s paid her penance, she wants to
Published December 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Dreams Collide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreams Collide

Start your review of Dreams Collide (Collide #2)
Susan
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dreams Collide

Kristina Beck

Received from author

DREAMS COLLIDE is the second book in the Collide series. It is the story of Tina and Gerry and their story is filled with so many twists and turns I read it in one sitting! I loved the first book, Lives Collide but this one was even better. Kristina Beck took my feelings on one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride that I was out of breath when I was finished reading.

Tina has always put her family first. When she was 16 her mother and sister were
InkedBookDragon
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This was a joy to read. Fantastic second book!
Coco.V
Jan 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/22/2018)!

Blurb:
Tina craves adventure, food, and her new client, restaurant owner Gerry.

Now that Tina feels she’s paid her penance, she wants to rediscover the ambitious girl she used to be. With her new dream job and a move to
Pelusa Rivera
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received an ARC at no cost to author..We have a second chance love story, and it was sweet. I loved the bantering with Tina And Gerry they were funny. We go thru some twist and turns but eventually we get out HEA. I am going to recommend that you don't take my word for it, but that you grab a copy for yourself. Enjoy!
Minx
Dreams Collide is the second book in the Collide series but this story can be read as a stand-alone. Tina is a woman with a mission and that mission is to finally begin her life, on her terms. A tragic accident in her childhood had put a long-term hold on her life plans and now that her father and sister seem to be stable and happy, Tina feels that she can move on as well. It was not just the implosion of her family that kept her dreams at bay though, she felt an enormous amount of guilt for ...more
Anne
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read and loved the first book in this series, Lives Collide, and I have to say that this second in the series might just have topped the first! It was good to see some of the old characters again but, that being said, this could easily be read as a stand-alone story and you don't need to have read the first book before reading this one.

This is such a heartwarming book, full of comedy and romance, and I couldn't help but get sucked in to the story of Tina and Gerry. Once again, Kristina Beck's
Ankita Singh
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Dreams Collide starts off with a lot of humor and sarcasm. I laughed so much while reading this book, and that made me fall in love with it instantly.

I loved Tina and Gerry's conversations, their jokes and all the underlying tension that they were trying to hide while being 'just friends'.

I loved Tina for her selflessness when she needed to be selfless and yet doing what's best for her -even though it meant leaving Gerry- when the time was right.

I loved Gerry for being so passionate about his
Helen
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read the first book in the series, Lives Collide, and had high expectations for this book. Luckily, it didn't disappoint! Gerry and Tina's story of second chances, missed opportunities and falling in love is a fun read, with a few twists and turns along the way. You find yourself rooting for them all the way through, but as everyone knows, the path to love is never easy, and Gerry and Tina must overcome some obstacles before they can find their HEA. This is a great sequel, and I look forward ...more
Paula Genereau
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kristina has out done herself on this book. It was amazing.
Alison
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Humorous, Heart Warming Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Tina has an undeniable attraction, to her new client Gerry, one she shouldn’t act upon. Gerry knew her in an instant, his past was back, and this time he wasn’t letting go. Will the past destroy their connection? Will their dreams collide and destroy it all?

Kristina Beck has written an exceptional heart-warming, comedy romance, one that had me captivated, and brought the beauty of Germany alive. I felt like I
Jenny Prose
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review for Dreams Collide

By Kristina Beck

I absolutely love this second chance at first love story.

Tina and Gerry were meant to be and all of the twist and turns it takes to get them there make there love that much sweeter.

Review by Jen M.
BookAddict
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
We first met Tina in her sister Lisa's story, Lives Collide. After her mother dies in an automobile accident, Tina becomes “mom” to her younger sister and the glue that holds her family together. Gone is the carefree girl with the adventurous spirit who will try anything, and in her place is the girl who smiles to hide the pain and never lets anyone see her cry. She meets Gerry when her company is hired to design his restaurant's website, and there's immediate mutual attraction. Tina finds ...more
Lisa Hemming
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A chance encounter at a college party that ended with a blindfolded kiss would leave a lasting impression on a young couple. The kiss was passionate, tender and unforgettable.
Tina had spent many years taking care of her sister and father after her mother died in a car accident. Because of this, she was never able to travel and attend college away from home. Her father is now happily remarried and her sister has found the love of her life. It was finally her turn to move away and follow her
Jennifer Pierson
From the moment I started reading Dreams Collide, I was laughing, & never stopped. It starts out with Tina, who is finally getting a shot at realizing her dreams with a new client, restaurant owner Gerry. See, at 16, she was full of dreams & desperation to get out of New Jersey, but was derailed when her mother died tragically. Now she finally feels like she's rediscovering that ambitious girl she used to be. She just didn't count on the attraction to her new client, as she's not felt ...more
Na
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"You, Tina, are and will always be my happiness"

I dove into this book without knowing what was coming for me and got quite surprised. Kristina Beck has a wonderful way with words and transporting emotions along.

The story of Dreams Collide is entertaining and somehow different with great characters. Tina is easy to love and relate to and her chemistry with Gerry is of the charts right from the beginning. Gerry is almost too good to be true. I'd love to meet such a great guy in real life someday.
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Wit, sarcasm, laughter and tears .... what a read!

This was my introduction to the writings of Kristina Bek, an I must say "she's good ... really good." Even though DREAMS COLLIDE is the second book in the series, it can definitely be read as a standalone. This is a "feel good" read, there is so much dry wit, friendly banter and sarcasm in it, that you can't help but have an eternal smile on your face.

This is Tina and Gerry's story. Two people who were willing to sacrifice their own hopes and
Tracy- OMGReads
A story that has it all, from laughs to heartbreak, Dreams Collide was a fun read. I loved the banter between the characters, from the first time we see them together its witty and fun.

The story itself is incredible. After putting off her life to help her family, Tina is finally breaking off on her own. Gerry owns a restaurant that Tina is working for as a web designer. The two have chemistry that is off the charts. Gerry was swoon worthy, and I loved each and every time he was on the page.

Michele Salls
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dreams Collide is the second book in this series. I enjoyed Lives Collide and this book did not let me down.

This story is about Tina and Gerry. Tina had always put everyone first and her dreams on hold. Gerry had dreams of his own, but they didn't come together as he had planned.

This book had many laugh-out-loud moments and I enjoyed the fact that they were in the "friend zone." The chemistry was undeniable though, so you were always wondering if the "friend zone" was going to stay in place or
Lieve Snellings
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So well written

I started this book, not knowing well what was coming. I'm not such a fan of romance books, and this one certainly is. But it is so well written! So I couldn't stop.

I love the way she wrote this book, with going back and forth between Tina's and Gerry's point of view.
It was an entertaining read, with quite some twists and turns with humor and drama, which makes this story and the main characters believable.
I only regretted the end, where it was Tina that came around to see that
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first time I have read any of this authors’ work, and it will definitely not be the last. Tina has spent years looking after her family, and not it is time for her to move on and travel in order to follow her own dreams. When Tina’s first client is a German restaurant, she meets Gerry, and the attraction between them is steamy. Gerry recognises Tina as a girl he kissed years before, and he is determined to convince her to take a chance on having a relationship. This is a well written ...more
Gwen Shafer
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book I have read by this writer. It was enjoyable but I have to say that I had a sort of rough time getting through this. There was great character chemistry but to me it felt like there was a lot going on with these characters. Gerry first meets Tina at a frat party. Something happens between them and it stays with both of them until they meet up again. But this time isnt so simple for either one of them. Tina has an interesting character especially when it comes to Gerry ...more
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just wow.

If you want a story with two people who are meant to be together but life keeps getting in the way and are given a second chance then this one is for you.

Tina had to become the mother in her family when her mother dies, and a brief kiss makes her heart flutter but years later she meets Gerry and the feelings are there but they both have different dreams that pulls them away but you know the old saying if you love someone let them go if they come back they are yours forever, I laughed,
Krista
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dreams Collide is the second book in the Collide series. This book focuses on Tina's story. Tina has spent all of her time taking care of her sister and dad after her mother's death. Now that her dad and her sister are happy, it's time for Tina to start putting herself first. Gerry is a chef who has opened his own restaurant. The antics that happen between Tina and Gerry had me laughing out loud! I loved the dynamics and chemistry between these two. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it ...more
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Dreams Collide is filled with sweetness and the perfect amount of heat. A story that has you both laughing and happy sighing it’s the perfect light read to spend a day curled up with. A feel-good read perfect for this time of the year. I was swept away by the romance, family, and friendships in this book.

I loved the slow build of friendship to lovers with Gerry and Tina. It made their relationship feel so much deeper. They were so adorable together! Between making sure they were “just friends”
United Indie Book Blog
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I loved Gerry for being so passionate about his
Stephanie - Adventures Thru Wonderland
*I received an ecopy for review from the author. This does not affect my review.*

This is my first time reading this author, but I loved this book, and plan to read the first in this series soon! I love a good second chance at first love story, and this one was a blast to read. From funny and sarcastic to sad and upset, this book was full of emotion. I enjoyed reading about Tina and Garry's relationship through the ups and downs.
Dana Fernandez
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy for an honest review. This is the second book in the Collide Series. I absolute fell in love with the characters. This story is so well written that once you start you will not be able to put it down. You will get mad, laugh and cry. Thank you Kristina Beck for this wonderful book. I absolutely recommend this author and book! Looking forward to Alexa's story.
Susan   Hubbard
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dreams Collide is a wonderful love story with heartache and regrets. Tina Schmitt and Gerry Maier have an instant connection but need to stay professional while they work together. I loved reading about a couple becoming closer just spending time together as friends and eventually the relationship gets deeper. Kristina Beck has written another great story
Priya
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
A sweet story with characters that I liked very much.
I liked the fact that there was a story around which the romance progressed.
Tina and Gerry have interests, careers and problems that contribute to their relationship and that created an interesting dynamic.
Been a while since I read a book of this genre and I enjoyed it.
AJ's book-reMarks
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rec'd an ARC from author. This is the second book from this newbie. Her writing is developing with more details and gripping story lines. Serendipity is the common bond. Can't wait to see what Krissy does with Alexa's story.

• House Rules
  • An Imperfect Heart
  • A Five-Minute Life
  • The Lost Girls
  • Sugar & Gold (Dreamcatcher, #2)
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • A Steel Heart
  • My Soul Is Sealed (Sealed With a Kiss, #6)
  • All Out War (Eric Steele #2)
  • Death Comes in Threes (Addie Foster Mystery Series, #1)
  • Beast
  • Scarlet Toys (Violent Circle #1)
  • Legal Affairs (Legal Affairs, #1)
  • Blind Spot (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #4)
  • An Unexpected Home (Cedarville #1)
  • Broken (Heaven and Hell Club #1)
  • The Playground
  • Christmas in Harmony Harbor
www.facebook.com/krissybeck73
www.bookbub.com/authors/kristina-beck
www.instagram.com/krissybeck96
www.twitter.com/krissybeck96
www.amazon.com/author/kristinabeck

Kristina Beck was born and raised in New Jersey, USA, and lived there for thirty years. She later moved to Germany and lives there with her German husband and three children. She is an avid reader of many genres, but romance always takes

Collide (3 books)
  • Lives Collide (Collide #1)
  • Souls Collide (Collide #3)