Start by marking “Life and Water: The Elementals: Book One” as Want to Read:
Life and Water: The Elementals: Book One

Life and Water: The Elementals: Book One

(The Elementals #1)

The war between the Light and Dark has raged for centuries on the continent of Loath. Commander Carmon Lanshay and his five brothers are the best assassins the Light have, so when a Governor and his family are threatened, he and his brothers are sent to bring them to safety.
Immediately, their mission takes a turn for the worse, and Carmon discovers that he will do pretty
Published August 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Life and Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life and Water

patricia morris
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I know this author and decided to read the first two chapters of the book. After I read the free chapters I had to order the book! I enjoyed every thing: the characters, the story line, and the fact that it was a good read. And, yes I can't wait till book two comes out so I can follow the brothers tale.
Heather Karn
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! You want to smack the brothers, but you also can't help but love them. The story keeps you on your toes, and you never know what to expect!
Jacqueline Kinion Falkenberry
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. A lot of action and good character development and can not wait to dig into the next one to learn more about these 6 brothers. A great start to the series.
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Life and Water is Melanie Gilbert's 1st book, and my intro to her work. The story started out a bit awkward and I had trouble getting into it. However, as the story progressed the author found her voice and the book started to flow more smoothly. I am glad I didn't give up. Life and Water is an action packed, supernatural, upper YA fantasy and is a good start to the series.
Kathy