Start by marking “Crazy B!tch (Biker Bitches, #5)” as Want to Read:
Crazy B!tch (Biker Bitches, #5)

Crazy B!tch

(Biker Bitches #5)

My mother used to have a saying for everything.

“You can’t be pretty and lucky.”

She wasn’t pretty or lucky.

“You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your Prince Charming.”

I kissed too many of those. Sorry, but Prince Charming isn’t in Hicktown, Kentucky.

“The good ones go to Heaven; the bad ones go to Hell.”

Guess I’m going to Hell.

“Hell is paved with good inten
ebook
Published September 14th 2017 by Young Ink Press (first published September 13th 2017)

Sabrina
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Jamie Begley has created one of the most eccentric and crazy group of characters I've read about it I find it so entertaining. The Biker Bitches never fail to amuse me at the same time they're frustrating me to the point of ripping out my hair. As much as her name would make you think she was psychotic, Crazy Bitch actually wasn't so bad. She could fly off the handle at times and definitely had some anger issues but she was loyal to a fault and I loved that about he
Grace
3.5 Stars
On the surface I enjoyed this book. There were several laugh out loud moments in the story and I loved the scenes when they were trying to solve the clues. Greer in particular had me laughing out loud in his scene. I couldn't put the story down, so it was engaging. But I'm noticing a trend in her newer stories that appear when the new book magic wears off. Mainly that there is just too many plot lines going on with the story. You end up having the puzzle game, Crazy Bitch's ex, the drug
Brandi
Overall, I liked it.

This book was chock-full of EVERYTHING; surprises, happiness, disappointment, laughs, traitors & "I'm gonna kill that b*tch" moments. It was a bit of an overload at times but it was never boring.

Crazy B*tch... I loved learning about her. She was fierce, protective, loving & of course, loads of crazy. Some of the secrets she had threw me off a bit but they led to some exciting scenes in the book.

Calder... I was proud of him. He was a hard-worker, he was resilient &a
Sheyla ✎

3.5 Fangs

"I can be the man you're looking for."

It's hard to rate this book. I'm kinda disappointed in it. I'm so used to more drama and my heart breaking with multiple crying spells but Crazy B!tch didn't have these components. Don't get me wrong, the book is good is just not what I'm used to when I read a JB's novel.

Crazy B!tch has known Calder Riggs for many years. Once, she was infatuated with him but he messed up by not showing up to her home at the right time. Instead, he was with some
Quincy
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bikers
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
Raj
Escape into My Reads Book Blog

I’m a big fan of the Biker Bitches and couldn’t wait to read Crazy Bitch’s story. Unfortunately I failed to fall in mad love with this book and that had to do with its storyline and its execution. Before I go into my review I will start off with the editing. I was so happy to see that editing had improved in this book compared to JB’s last few releases. There were still some grammatical errors but nothing like in her last few releases.

Ok so onto my review, the parts
✿kawehi.reviews
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The fifth in its installment, you can always bet there's a huge recipe for uncertainty for what's about to do down with these characters.

Crazy Bitch--- I always knew that she was hot tempered and rough around the edges, but we get to see what's behind the fire and the person beneath and why she is the way that she is.

As for Calder--- I remember a little of him but not much so I basically went in blind. Over all though, he was the perfect mix of a troubled character interwined with a heart of g
Fatimama
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jamie Begley can write. I liked Crazy Bitch’s craziness and how Stud had to grovel to get back into her life. It made me laugh how all the girls liked Shade.. Shade is indeed yummy!
Bwmurf
Misti  Long
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm going to be totally honest when I say I was slightly disappointed that that Jamie was releasing the book before Rider or even before Gavin. However, I was totally WRONG.

This story I think needed to be told especially before Gavin's story. It will take you back through and make you remember things I had kind of forgotten. It also reminded me even though Crazy Bitch is crazy, she's only like that for people she truly loves.

Most of the group don't realize the fierceness she protects the peopl
Caro Richard
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A bet.

A bet between The Last Riders, the Destructors and the Blue Horsemen is the recipe for not only hilarious goings on that I expect from these books but are the makings for an absolutely fab story.

Not only did it feature my favourite woman but we get up close and personal with Calder. Sigh. I loved him!

As we found with the other Biker B!tches, Crazy B!tch isn't as crazy as she makes out. She is just super fierce in protecting herself and the ones she loves.

Calder defo has his hands full
Judy
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars - It was a good read but not my favorite and one that I doubt I will read again. I didn't feel the love between CB/Calder that I have felt for all of the other couples. This one reminded me more of a romantic comedy. One of the things I love about this author is her ability to always bring out the love and support between family and friends. I'm really looking forward to Gavin's book.
Tana
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Crazy B!tch (Biker Bitches, #5) by Jamie Begley
We Review Books
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I really wanted to love this book. I am a big fan of this series. I think of it as more of a military club than an MC even though they abide by the general MC hierarchy in MC books. Even with the Biker B*tches, they are an extension of this main series, in my opinion.

With that being said, I really thought this book was going to knock me on my behind like Sex Piston, Killyama, and Fat Louise. There was no depth, and when they finally revealed the plotline behind Crazy B*tch, I was alread
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Crazy Bitch/Anna-Kate): 29yrs old??
Hero (Calder): 30s
Plot: 3/5
Grovel: kind of
Cheating: yes - H was drugged into sleeping with OW
HEA: yes but no babies
Triggers: past drug use

Average score: 3.5/5

Best Line: “I’m not going be a sucker and believe anything you say. If you want my trust, earn it. When you do that, then we can go from there.”

Worst Line: “If a dude had to take a drug test before she hooked up with them, she
Katie
Sep 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shanda
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it

I really enjoy this series and for me it’s because the ladies take center stage. They obviously find men that are strong enough to handle them but the men don’t run over them. They wouldn’t allow it. As for Crazy Bitch she has earned her name and then some. She definitely doesn’t back down from a fight and is most cases she starts it. Lol!

Calder met Crazy Bitch years ago and basically stood her up. He was in a really bad place and strung out on drugs. But Crazy Bitch holds a mean grudge
Angie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers, arc-author
**Copy received in exchange for voluntary review**

*3.5 stars*

Crazy Bitch has definitely earned her nickname. She's defensive and combative and has no problems picking fights. She hasn't had much luck with men. And one night years ago when she and Calder (Stud's brother) had some serious chemistry and Calder stood her up, she just considered it another disappointment.

But Calder was addicted to drugs and was in no condition to be a good boyfriend. After serving time in prison and getting clean,
Diane Yoz
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We all need a Little Crazy!

Such a great story. Crazy Bitch is a tough cookie but she loves hard. I love her no BS I love the surprise twists behind her personality and I love this book. Sexy Funny and Awesome.
Joanne Maltas
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker-books
Really enjoyed this ...I loved that the other characters were brought in .. i laughed out loud at times and my heart breaks for gavin . I can't wait for his book .
Lynn Thinking out loud
Jamie has left me speechless. I had to digest everything I just read before I could write my review. The gang is back at it again.
Calder has had it rough.  He blames himself for everything. Everything that has gone wrong in everyone's life that he was close too.
Let's not forget the books namesake. Wow she was one Crazy... well you get my meaning. I don't want to say a cuss word and have Amazon not approve my review.
When she got mad she got dangerous. But Calder and Crazy b***h made the perfec
Jan
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF

I haven't read a book by Jamie Begley before so when I saw this was due for release I jumped on it.

The story launches straight into conversations and other things, I hadn't a clue about any of it, who was who and the names for e.g Crazy Bitch, T.A, Fat Louise among others, they all threw me, it was like I was supposed to know who they all were straight off the bat?
I was like, who are they? were are they from and the different MC club names?, it took me a while to figure out there all diffe
Shaly
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jamie-begley
4.5 Stars

I did not think that I would enjoy Crazy Bitch's story more than Killyama because I absolutely love Killyama, she's so bad ass! Thing is Crazy Bitch is just as big a bad ass as Killyama! She had no problems fighting both men and women to defend herself and those she loved. The amazing thing about Sex Piston and her crew is the awesome loyalty they have for each other and family! I love that about them!

This book was super entertaining due to the game all three clubs were playing to see w
Denise
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

I will probably be in the minority with my fellow JB fans on this one, but I wasn't blown away by Crazy Bitch and Calder's Story. Maybe it was because she was one of the side characters that I wasn't totally invested in or the fact that she was so over the top tough/angry....maybe too tough...I'm not sure. At times, I felt Calder was a bit of a push over when it came to her. What I did enjoy was the LR characters throughout the story. Also, I really liked how JB set up Gavin's story. I
Kali McQuillen
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-arc, 2017-read
4.5* Calder has finally got his life on the right track. He's made a few wrong turns along the way and feels like he's always been a screw up. It takes a special woman to show him that he's more than he thinks he is.

Crazy B!tch has always been...well a little crazy. Hence her name lol. She's not afraid to fight for what she wants and you better hope that you're not standing in her way of it. She needs a big red stop button sometimes to take the crazy down.

"That's what me makes me different. I wo
Neringa Neringiukas
I can honestly say I didn't expected that I will love Calder as much as I did. I wasn't sure about him in previous books, but when I got so see all of him... I liked everything about him.
Crazy Bitch did justice to her name. lol She's crazy but I still love her.
They both were a great team. Crazy Bitch & Calder were what another needed. Supporting and having each other's back no matter what. Even when someone tried to ruin what they had, they still lived through the storm holding each other's
Daniela
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the "Biker Bitches" series. Crazy Bitch lives up to her nickname without a doubt but the thing all these women have in common is that they have hearts of gold and they are vulnerable. The men they are with or they choose have to be Alpha's or they would run for the hills or drool in the corner....lol. The other thing that is consistent with this series is that each book makes me LOL a lot throughout the book. I'm hoping that there will be a book at T.A.
Kimmi
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-challenge
O.M.G...This was a fantastic story. I justed loved Crazy Bitch, she had a tough exterior but had a heart of gold. Calder is a dream he knows he has made mistakes and refuses to make them again. When tragedy strikes they stand by each other. Showing each other love will get you though anything... An awesome book. Can't wait for the next book by Jamie Begley ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Natalie M
I'm a huge fan of this author's work and the characters she creates. I'm always super excited to find out who her next book will be about...the Last Riders, Porter Brother, Biker Bitches,etc. This one was just ok for me. I love Crazy Bitch... she was a tough cookie and I felt Calder was too wishy washy for her. She needed a stronger partner, in my opinion. There's always a ton going on in JB's book with the crossover with the clubs, but I was overwhelmed with the everything in this book. Regardl ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Tic : Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Book 3 (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal, #3)
  • Inciting a Riot (Riot MC, #2)
  • Damaged and the Dragon (Damaged, #5)
  • Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda, #2)
  • Conquering (Vipers Creed MC, #2)
  • Riding For Her
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Darkest Hour (Iron Fury MC, #3)
  • Sin (Devil's Fury, #1)
  • Hellraiser (The Devil's Own #2)
  • Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2)
  • Craving Resurrection (The Aces, #4)
  • The Way Home (Lights of Peril, #2)
  • Lilith (Lucifer's Legion Motorcycle Club #1)
  • When She Rejected Him, He Set Out to Destroy Her (Obsessed With Me #2)
  • Tainted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #2)
Jamie Begley's Reading Order:
1. Razer's Ride (The Last Riders)
2. Viper's Run (The Last Riders)
3. Knox's Stand (The Last Riders)
4. Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)
5. Teased (The VIP Room)
6. Tainted (The VIP Room)
7. Shade's Fall (The Last Riders)
8. King (The VIP Room)
9. Cash's Fight (The Last Riders)
10. Fat Louise (Biker Bitches)
11. Riot (Predators MC)
12. Shade (The Last Riders)
13. Stand Off (Preda

Biker Bitches (6 books)
  • Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1)
  • Fat Louise (Biker Bitches, #2)
  • Merry Blissmas (Biker Bitches, #3)
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)
  • T.A. (Biker Bitches, #6)