Start by marking “Divination (Deamhan Chronicles #4)” as Want to Read:
Divination (Deamhan Chronicles #4)

Divination

(Deamhan Chronicles #4)

To serve the Queen you must fight to stay alive.

With Amenirdis, the Queen of Limbo, on the loose, Minneapolis is no longer a safe haven for Deamhan; psychic vampires who’ve considered this city their home. Those who’ve chosen to stay behind are forced to deal with her rage and desire for anarchy and it won’t be an easy task.

With other supernatural creatures slithering into
Published October 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Divination, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divination

Start your review of Divination (Deamhan Chronicles #4)
Dianne
Throughout time, humans have had to fear vampires, but now it seems that vampires must now fear each other, their unique powers and the threats that hang over their heads from the Queen of Limbo and now, the Defiler. Minneapolis used to be a safe haven for the Deamhan, but that was yesterday, today if they do not flee they will be forced to fight or bow on one knee to the Queen even as their territory is being overrun by vampires and creatures of a different ilk. Meanwhile, Anastasia fights to ...more
Karlee
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With the Dark Mother wanting to release the rest of the pure ones, there's another enemy they have to worry about, the Defiler. But who is she? Anastasia struggles with the pull to join the Dark Mother again but even though she doesn't want to will she be able to resist? Ayden found a supposed Kashshapu, but with everyone claiming that they're extinct, is Krerina really who she says she is? And when Nathan decides to reach out to the Brotherhood after all this time, Lenore answers the call. But ...more
Viridiana Dimas
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this Deamhan world!

Once again I have been sucked into the Deamhan world thanks to this amazing work from Isaiyan. Divination is just as dark and gritty as the rest of The Deamhan Chronicles before. Each one is a edge of my seat nail bitter and Divination is no exception. I have definitely been intrigued with the series and the imagination of this author. Always keeping me waiting to see what she'll come up with next for these characters.

In Divination, which is book 4, Deamhan are on the
Monica
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The saga returns and delves in deeper. Who to trust? Its never a clear picture. I do trust Remy...haha no its not because he's super hot and funny. He's made the most sense at least to me. He's definitely unorthodox in his methods but he's more trustworthy than the others. I am recanting my opinion of Anastasia. What is WRONG with that girl? I mean I get its kinda her but not her but still. She just annoyed me! This series is straight up addictive. Its no over...not by a long shot in my opinion. ...more
Alexandra
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Chilling story where the Deamhan have to cope with their world exploding, everything spiraling out of control and they can do nothing to prevent the steep slide into the abyss that is Revelation, end of their time. Told with the unapologetic brutality and inhumanity this series is known for, and still, the characters have emotions, feel deep and care for each other more than I was accustomed to, but I enjoyed it and hoped against hope and cheered Hallie on and felt for Maris (they are my ...more
Becky Willing
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another mouth watering, movie in my head read from a very talented author. I put this book on a must read more than a hundred times and still want to read more of it. I love how all come together for this one. And how I mentally saw what happened to the "Queen of Limbo". I will not spoil this for anyone, but just say... Read It!!!!!
Tresa
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So sad that the story is over....this series is just absolutely incredible!!! I couldn't put these books down, I lost sleep reading them!!! Isaiyan is Such a talented author!!! This story has some twists, some loss and a good ending, but I want more!!!!! So yourself a favor and read this amazing series, you won't regret it!!!
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Another thrilling sequel that left me guessing till the end. It was dark, desperate and deep. This story really tugged at me and grabbed my attention. In fact this whole series has been unlike anything I’ve ever read. If you enjoy dark and suspenseful paranormal books then I recommend this series.
Jill
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
There's still the problem of who to trust, some people aren't telling the truth of who or what they really are and it's impossible to know who can be trusted. Now the Queen is taking over and no one is safe!!! This is an awesome series and I really hope there is a book 5!!!
Audrey Ziebol

Apr 30, 2018
Margaux Espinosa
Jun 02, 2018
Isaiyan Morrison
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
Carla
Doris
Debee Sue
Sep 18, 2017

• Execution Is Everything: The Girl (Jon Kaine #1, part 1)
  • TERMINAL IMPULSES: a twisted suspense thriller.
  • Previous Engagements (Press Pass Mysteries #1)
  • Final Cycle (Logland, #2)
  • Out of the Shadows
  • Black Ice (Frank Harper Mysteries, #2)
  • ADWON: A Day Without Nurses
  • Impossible Dream (The Percy Place Series Book 1)
  • Child of Silence (Bo Bradley, #1)
  • Death in Winter
  • Above All Else (Sandy Cove, #7)
  • Death Behind the Dunes
  • ANGELS OF LIGHT: Beyond the Veil
  • Actions of Violence (Jack Connor Series Book 1)
  • All Eyes on Me (Miranda and Parker Mystery #1)
  • The Abduction Of Thomas Lawson (Taken!/Tanner #3; Tanner #20.5; Taken! #20.5)
Isaiyan Morrison was born and raised in Minneapolis, but her heart is in the impressive magical worlds she dreams up. She hopes to share her love for world-building with her readers and help guide them through the extraordinary settings she creates.

Her other passions include reading, and researching historical events. She also enjoys gardening, gaming, and spending quality time with her three

Deamhan Chronicles (4 books)
  • Deamhan (Deamhan Chronicles #1)
  • Dark Curse (Deamhan Chronicles #2)
  • Deception (Deamhan Chronicles #3)