Start by marking “Love Divide (Battlefield of Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Divide (Battlefield of Love, #2)

Love Divide

(Battlefield of Love #2)

What happens when something you were not looking for comes along, and it's more than you ever could have imagined?

Changing you.

How do you live with yourself when you look in the mirror and don’t recognize the broken reflection staring back? Because it makes you do things that you never expected you were capable of.

Will a heart that's been torn in two pieces keep on beating
Published October 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Love Divide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Divide

Konny
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Divide by Cary Hart is the second book in the Battlefield of Love Series. While every book can easily be read as a standalone, I recommed to read the books in series. Every book in the series is about another couple. Book one Love War is aubrey and Drews book, and I really, really loved Love War. The characters are so great , the story is beautiful with many twists and turns and the writing is great.

Love Divide is Niki and Gavins book. Niki is Aubreys best friend. They talk nearly daily.
Gav
Mel
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cary has done it again. Left me reeling throughout the story and breathing a sigh of relief at the end.

What a suspenseful and emotionally intriguing story. The plot twists and characters developments were amazing to witness.

Niki, Aiden and Gavin were all established in a way that makes you feel you know them. I wanted to hit them, cheer for them and hope all works out in the end.

Cannot wait to see what happens in book 3
Jennifer Richey
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drama packed but friends to lovers

Wow!! This is book #2 in the battlefield of love series! This is our girls Nikki’s story and wow can she bring the story down!! We have our occasion drama and crazy people with guns oh no don’t worry all good! Nikki is best friends with Gavin and she is too blinded to see that they are both attracted to each other! Of course both of them will date and go on crazy advetures but will these two find each other and see they are each other’s soulmates! Whew amazing
Wit & Wonder Books
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Love Divide by Cary Hart is a story about exactly that, a love divided. This is the second book in the Battlefield of Love series, and like the first it did not disappoint
Niki is a preschool teacher who works summers at her friend Gavin’s bar. He is one of her two best friends, the other being Aubrey. One night at the bar she shares a dance and kiss with a man that will change the direction of her life. The man, Aiden, makes her an offer that
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 just what I needed stars!! I could not put this book down!!

This is book two in the "Battlefield of Love" series. But I believe this book can be read as a stand alone.

"Love divided. The decision should be easy…it isn’t."

One night, one kiss, one summer, one man... changed my world. Oh and $50k! Well maybe this would have been easier if I didn't have one "other" man and one "other" woman in the picture....

I adored this book. I was well prepared for things to go the usual route when I got like
Coco.V
Jun 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/19/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Changing you.

Will a heart that's been torn in two pieces keep on beating? I'm about to find out.

Love Divided. The decision should be easy... It Isn't.
Yessi Smith
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Cary Hart has this really amazing way of connecting the title to a story, and when all the dots align I’m left kind of in awe at how she did it.

Okay, onto Love Divide. I started it immediately after reading Love War because I loved Niki so much in Love War and wanted to see her story unfold. Let me tell you, Cary does not disappoint.

Niki's this bad ass spit fire that I want to be best friends with, but damn my heart hurt for her so many times. And Gavin… I licked him, he’s mine and I’m not shari
Arceli
This novel is a great example of romance. I love the brother's best friend trope and the suspense thrown in. The H and h had great chemistry all together. In addition, the pacing was great for a short novel. Loved the story.
Kathi
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read, I enjoyed book 2 and Nikki’s perspective was great. Great follow up from book one. If you have not read them, you should.
Sara Koelsch
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited for book 2 in the Battlefield of Love Series! I just LOVED Love War so I was thrilled with the prospect of another series cover some of my new favorite people. However, even though this is a series, you can totally read it as a standalone. You might see snippets of couples from other books but it won’t really hurt THIS story. Anyway, I’d recommend you read them in order… you get the whole saga which creates a family feel that you won’t have otherwise.

This is my second Cary Hart
Dawn Yacovetta
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book in Cary Hart's Battlefield of Love series was as good as the first. Niki (Aubrey's best friend from the first book - Love War) has always had a buried crush on Gavin, who she works for during the summer, but neither of them has ever acted on it, afraid of what it will do to their friendship. But when she has a steamy encounter with a wealthy businessman, who is a supreme alpha, everything goes off the rails taking all of the characters in directions none of them expected to go. T ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so happy to get my greedy hands on the sequel to Love War (book 1 of the Battlefield series). It’s the book you should read before this one, although it’s not totally necessary as both books can be read as standalones. It does whoever give a lot of insight into the story as a whole.
Anyway, as for Love Devide, this is Nikki and Gavin’s story, they are friends first and foremost. Nikki watched from the sidelines as her best friend, Aubrey fell in love and married the man meant for her alone.
Teri
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My my my how this author has matured. This story is both sexy without having a bunch of sex in it and intriguing in a special kind of way. The way the story builds and the people in it and how each is dealing with what is going on. This author plays us so well and I love it. I will not complain when I find myself laughing and the aww poor booboo and the feels get all involved I love it. This author is showing growth and her comfort and confidence is showing in this read about broken people and t ...more
Sassy Southern
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Divide is the second book in Cary Hart's Battlefield of Love series. This book is a friend's to lovers romance. This story was so well written and I loved it so much. I have read other books by Cary and once again she hits it out of the park with this book. This book centers around the characters of Niki, a preschool teacher who works a summer job at a club, Gavin manager of the club where Niki works, and Aiden, wealthy alpha businessman. Niki's attention and love is currently divided betwe ...more
FunUndertheCovers
Bobbie
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quickly becoming a fan
Carol Seymour
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to dig into Love Divide. Cary Hart captured me with her words in the first book Love War. I was not disappointed with this second book. Nikki is happy for her friend Aubrey and her new love Drew, life is starting to settle down now (Love War). One night while hanging at the bar, Spotlight, where Nikki works during the summer while on break from her job at the Preschool, she is approached by a tall, handsome but very mysterious man. He dances with her and kisses her in the most s ...more
Melissa Ledet
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing better than a book that consumes you. Love Divide is a phenomenal read that you just can’t let go of. “What happens when something you weren’t looking for comes along, and it’s more than you ever could have imagined? Making you do the things you never thought you were capable of...changing you?” Those are very powerful words and that is what keeps you captivated throughout the book and turning the pages to read what happens next.

Niki and Gavin are soulmates that don’t instantly
Pam
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read! Nikki's torn between two men. Her boss Gavin is her best friend & neither of them want to lose that. Aiden is the mysterious stranger that's hot & appeals to her wilder side. What should she do?

Gavin has been in love with Nikki for two years. He's been patiently waiting for her to get her life back in order & be ready for him. Did he wait too long? Has he lost her?

I really enjoyed the characters in this one & the journey Nikki & Gavin go on to determine their fut
Christy Pastore
Shelves: 2017-reads
Steamy, intriguing, and heartwarming! Cary Hart cleverly delivers humorous moments mixed with a decadent amount of suspense that will leave you wanting more. Gripped by every word, I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. Love Divide is a beautifully crafted story- the writing is flawless, and the character development is phenomenal. Ms. Hart has created a very vivid world and I am not sure how I will be able to wait until the next installment, more than likely not patiently.
Mona
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. The second in Battlefield of Love. It moved me. It captivated me. Niki and Gavin had a special friendship. But when she met mystery man at the Spotlight where she was working something happened. It never changed what she felt for Gavin her best friend. Aiden she soon learned gave her a interesting proposition. Would she take it or not?
What she learned shocked her beyond belief.

What I so loved throughout the whole book was Niki and Gavin's friendship was so strong.
A few things ca
Ceej Chargualaf
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Divide is a book that has the power to change how you see yourself and the things you naturally do. It also makes you want to think about your life. Personally, I would choose books that would provide an escape from my world and worries. Cary Hart made me focus more on my own soul searching with Love Divide.
Niki is the type of person that I enjoy. She provides endless entertainment. She’s feisty, strong-willed, and strong of heart. Seeing her vulnerable side rounded out her character for me
Reckless Readers
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Divide is the second book in the Battlefield of Love Series. Every book can effortlessly be read as a standalone as every book in the series is about different couples but I recommend reading them in order as you are introduced to the main characters in Love Divided in Love and War and do see snippets of other characters. I personally don’t like reading a standalone series like this out of order because of this, I rather read them all in order.

This is a best friend to lover’s romance. Cary
Izzybear
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love Divide is another wonderful book by Cary Hart and a great addition to the Battlefield of Love series. I'm excitedly waiting for the release of Love Conquer.
Niki is a wonderful character. She's strong, sweet and sassy. Niki also has a way with people, that makes an impression on everyone she meets. It's hard not to fall in love with her personality.
It's no surprise that she has two guys battling for her love and affection.
Gavin has been Niki's best friend for years. He's always been there wh
Naomi Mcwhirter
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Divide is the second book in the battlefield of love series, however the books can be read individually as they are about different couples.
While reading this story I found myself wishing for Nikki to be with Gavin, I immediately disliked Aiden and felt he was not good for Nikki.
The way Cary writes the story gets you really invested in the characters lives and makes you feel like you are there living this story with them. I can’t even count the amount of times I wanted to shake Nikki and
Amanda Bordner
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cary Hart knows how to write a freaking story. My god! I absolutely adored Nikki and Gavin's story, #2 in the Battlefield of Love series. These books freaking just slay me every time! Cary has a way of writing that truly pulls you in. It is dark, and light, and just everything I need in a story. She doesn't make it a cake walk for her characters, which I feel makes it much more relateable! It was a book I couldn't put down, and while it was very different from the first book, didn't mean it was ...more
Karen
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What could go wrong when you are offered $50K to be a PA for the summer? a whole lot apparently....especially when your boss is hot....and has a secret.

Niki is a coffee addicted, teacher and bartender during the summer, when she meets Aiden. Working as his PA is the opportunity she can't pass up. Until the crap hits the fan. then her best friend Gavin is there to pick up the pieces. Often laugh out loud funny, Cary Hart makes you fall in love with her characters. I didn't want to put this story
Becca
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the moment I opened the book I was hooked. I had a hard time putting the book down (damn adulting) and when I was able to pick it up again I devoured it wanting to know what happens next.

Niki is torn between the mysterious new suit who shows up and offers her a lot of the things she thought she ever wanted and her best friend, the guy who has always caught her and been there for her.

Cary has a way of making you want more, with characters that are charming, engaging and full of drama. I lo
Wendy Ballard
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikki is a per school teacher and during the summer she helps her guy best friend Gavin at the bar Called Spotlight and both want each other more then they say they do. One night a Hot guy named Aiden comes in and offers Nikki a job that will pay a lot of money to be his PA for the summer.

She starts to fall for Aiden charms and She still wants Gavin but she is scared that if they crass that line then there friendship would be gone

If you want to know who she chooses and ends up being with read
Nicole Holt
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg! Yes! Niki and Gavin! 😍

This book was amazing! Niki definitely is a force to be reckoned with! She's funny, smart and fierce! Her and Aiden were good together, but deep down I knew he was a douche bag. Something always seemed off with him. But, Gavin ohmylanta! Yes!!! 😍😍 Niki and Gavin had such perfect chemistry! This was such a great story, I don't think I have ever laughed as much as I have with this book! Cary Hart you are AMAZING!!! I can't wait to read more! I'm addicted!!
« previous 1 3 next »
Cary Hart hails from the Midwest. A sassy, coffee drinking, sometimes sailor swearing, Spotify addict, lover of all things books!

When not pushing women down the stairs in the fictional world, Cary has her hands full. Soccer mom in all sense of the word to two wild and crazy, spoiled kiddos, and wife to the most supportive husband. In addition to writing full time, she enjoys binge watching Netflix

Battlefield of Love (3 books)
  • Love War (Battlefield of Love #1)
  • Love Conquer (Battlefield of Love #3)