Start by marking “Love Divide (Battlefield of Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Divide (Battlefield of Love, #2)

Love Divide

(Battlefield of Love #2)

What happens when something you were not looking for comes along, and it's more than you ever could have imagined?

Changing you.

How do you live with yourself when you look in the mirror and don’t recognize the broken reflection staring back? Because it makes you do things that you never expected you were capable of.

Will a heart that's been torn in two pieces keep on beating
Published October 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Love Divide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Divide

Start your review of Love Divide (Battlefield of Love, #2)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

How do you decide which path to take? Choose the new and intriguing person that shocks your heart. Or finally, open your heart to the one that has been right in front of you.

Video review available in Week 19: May 3 – 9 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews, check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This story was AMAZING!!!!!!!! I mean it. I don't know what I would do if I was in Nikki's situation. The choice she had to make was hard but she made the right one based on her heart and her situation. Nikki never did anything half arse so she was a great woman to begin with. She didn't realize that Gavin had a crush on her but he never wanted to cross those lines of friendship into a relationship for fear of losing her as a friend if things didn't go right. I liked Aiden to but my heart was wi ...more
*~Alicia~*
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Cary Hart knocked this one out of the park! I will be reading more from this author.

Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Love Divide is a sweet romance about unexpectedly finding love twice at the same time. Nikki is a fun, snarky heroine who isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her bluntness and coffee addiction had me laughing throughout her heartfelt story.

I unknowingly started this series backwards and read book 3, Love Conquer, before picking Love Divide. Cary Hart does such a great job writing each of these books as a standalone that I didn't have any problem jumping in backwards and getting to know these charac
Konny
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Divide by Cary Hart is the second book in the Battlefield of Love Series. While every book can easily be read as a standalone, I recommed to read the books in series. Every book in the series is about another couple. Book one Love War is aubrey and Drew´s book, and I really, really loved Love War. The characters are so great , the story is beautiful with many twists and turns and the writing is great.

Love Divide is Niki and Gavin´s book. Niki is Aubrey´s best friend. They talk nearly daily.
Mel
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cary has done it again. Left me reeling throughout the story and breathing a sigh of relief at the end.

What a suspenseful and emotionally intriguing story. The plot twists and characters developments were amazing to witness.

Niki, Aiden and Gavin were all established in a way that makes you feel you know them. I wanted to hit them, cheer for them and hope all works out in the end.

Cannot wait to see what happens in book 3
Jennifer Richey
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drama packed but friends to lovers

Wow!! This is book #2 in the battlefield of love series! This is our girls Nikki’s story and wow can she bring the story down!! We have our occasion drama and crazy people with guns oh no don’t worry all good! Nikki is best friends with Gavin and she is too blinded to see that they are both attracted to each other! Of course both of them will date and go on crazy advetures but will these two find each other and see they are each other’s soulmates! Whew amazing
Wit & Wonder Books
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Love Divide by Cary Hart is a story about exactly that, a love divided. This is the second book in the Battlefield of Love series, and like the first it did not disappoint
Niki is a preschool teacher who works summers at her friend Gavin’s bar. He is one of her two best friends, the other being Aubrey. One night at the bar she shares a dance and kiss with a man that will change the direction of her life. The man, Aiden, makes her an offer that
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 just what I needed stars!! I could not put this book down!!

This is book two in the "Battlefield of Love" series. But I believe this book can be read as a stand alone.

"Love divided. The decision should be easy…it isn’t."

One night, one kiss, one summer, one man... changed my world. Oh and $50k! Well maybe this would have been easier if I didn't have one "other" man and one "other" woman in the picture....

I adored this book. I was well prepared for things to go the usual route when I got like
Coco.V
Jun 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/19/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Changing you.

Will a heart that's been torn in two pieces keep on beating? I'm about to find out.

Love Divided. The decision should be easy... It Isn't.
Yessi Smith
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Cary Hart has this really amazing way of connecting the title to a story, and when all the dots align I’m left kind of in awe at how she did it.

Okay, onto Love Divide. I started it immediately after reading Love War because I loved Niki so much in Love War and wanted to see her story unfold. Let me tell you, Cary does not disappoint.

Niki's this bad ass spit fire that I want to be best friends with, but damn my heart hurt for her so many times. And Gavin… I licked him, he’s mine and I’m not shari
Arceli
This novel is a great example of romance. I love the brother's best friend trope and the suspense thrown in. The H and h had great chemistry all together. In addition, the pacing was great for a short novel. Loved the story.
Gwen Shafer
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second in this series and I have to say the best one . I absolutely loved these two. Friends that don't see what is right in front of them until they realize they could lose it all. I absolutely loved the story line the characters and the amazing chemistry. I love how Cary adds romance and suspense into an amazing book. Twists and turns you truly never see coming. But these two are my favorite couple just something about them. I would gladly love to read more from them. Highly recommend.
Kathi
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read, I enjoyed book 2 and Nikki’s perspective was great. Great follow up from book one. If you have not read them, you should.
Nikkita
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

A unique twist on your everyday friends to lovers story. Gavin knows what and who he wants, but Niki is afraid of crossing that line. So she explores another option, in the form of Aiden. I love this authors amazing story telling and the way you are immersed inside the story. Phenomenal writing and I can't wait to read the third story in this amazing series!
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
I was so excited for book 2 in the Battlefield of Love Series! I just LOVED Love War so I was thrilled with the prospect of another series cover some of my new favorite people. However, even though this is a series, you can totally read it as a standalone. You might see snippets of couples from other books but it won’t really hurt THIS story. Anyway, I’d recommend you read them in order… you get the whole saga which creates a family feel that you won’t have otherwise.

This is my second Cary Hart
Cee Cee Houston
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so happy to get my greedy hands on the sequel to Love War (book 1 of the Battlefield series). It’s the book you should read before this one, although it’s not totally necessary as both books can be read as standalones. It does whoever give a lot of insight into the story as a whole.
Anyway, as for Love Devide, this is Nikki and Gavin’s story, they are friends first and foremost. Nikki watched from the sidelines as her best friend, Aubrey fell in love and married the man meant for her alone.
Dawn Yacovetta
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book in Cary Hart's Battlefield of Love series was as good as the first. Niki (Aubrey's best friend from the first book - Love War) has always had a buried crush on Gavin, who she works for during the summer, but neither of them has ever acted on it, afraid of what it will do to their friendship. But when she has a steamy encounter with a wealthy businessman, who is a supreme alpha, everything goes off the rails taking all of the characters in directions none of them expected to go. T ...more
FunUndertheCovers
Sassy Southern
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Divide is the second book in Cary Hart's Battlefield of Love series. This book is a friend's to lovers romance. This story was so well written and I loved it so much. I have read other books by Cary and once again she hits it out of the park with this book. This book centers around the characters of Niki, a preschool teacher who works a summer job at a club, Gavin manager of the club where Niki works, and Aiden, wealthy alpha businessman. Niki's attention and love is currently divided betwe ...more
Teri
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My my my how this author has matured. This story is both sexy without having a bunch of sex in it and intriguing in a special kind of way. The way the story builds and the people in it and how each is dealing with what is going on. This author plays us so well and I love it. I will not complain when I find myself laughing and the aww poor booboo and the feels get all involved I love it. This author is showing growth and her comfort and confidence is showing in this read about broken people and t ...more
Nicole
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Book

I enjoyed this book very much. The storyline was captivating and the characters were awesome! I'm ready to tackle whatever comes next in this series.
Dorothy Bircher
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Triangle

What a great read... I've never been a fan of books with love triangles but this kept my attention. I didn't know who was going to win the heart of Niki. It was definitely a battle for love within herself to find the love of her life.
Carol Seymour
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to dig into Love Divide. Cary Hart captured me with her words in the first book Love War. I was not disappointed with this second book. Nikki is happy for her friend Aubrey and her new love Drew, life is starting to settle down now (Love War). One night while hanging at the bar, Spotlight, where Nikki works during the summer while on break from her job at the Preschool, she is approached by a tall, handsome but very mysterious man. He dances with her and kisses her in the most s ...more
Bobbie
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quickly becoming a fan
Melissa Ledet
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing better than a book that consumes you. Love Divide is a phenomenal read that you just can’t let go of. “What happens when something you weren’t looking for comes along, and it’s more than you ever could have imagined? Making you do the things you never thought you were capable of...changing you?” Those are very powerful words and that is what keeps you captivated throughout the book and turning the pages to read what happens next.

Niki and Gavin are soulmates that don’t instantly
Pam
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read! Nikki's torn between two men. Her boss Gavin is her best friend & neither of them want to lose that. Aiden is the mysterious stranger that's hot & appeals to her wilder side. What should she do?

Gavin has been in love with Nikki for two years. He's been patiently waiting for her to get her life back in order & be ready for him. Did he wait too long? Has he lost her?

I really enjoyed the characters in this one & the journey Nikki & Gavin go on to determine their future. The struggle wi
Mona
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. The second in Battlefield of Love. It moved me. It captivated me. Niki and Gavin had a special friendship. But when she met mystery man at the Spotlight where she was working something happened. It never changed what she felt for Gavin her best friend. Aiden she soon learned gave her a interesting proposition. Would she take it or not?
What she learned shocked her beyond belief.

What I so loved throughout the whole book was Niki and Gavin's friendship was so strong.
A few things ca
Christy Pastore
Shelves: 2017-reads
Steamy, intriguing, and heartwarming! Cary Hart cleverly delivers humorous moments mixed with a decadent amount of suspense that will leave you wanting more. Gripped by every word, I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. Love Divide is a beautifully crafted story- the writing is flawless, and the character development is phenomenal. Ms. Hart has created a very vivid world and I am not sure how I will be able to wait until the next installment, more than likely not patiently.
Deborah Lane
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, suspense ridden, two hot guys, a strong female character, choices that are tough, that reeled me in. I loved this well written book, character development that is nuanced, layered with angst and intrigue, voices are authentic, relatable. Like going to your hometown corner bar, friends waiting. Book two, can be read as stand alone. Highly recommended.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Better With You (Bragan University, #1)
  • Fighting For You (Bragan University, #2)
  • My Christmas Wish
  • I Knead You Tonight (Slice, #2)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Tackle (Boston Terriers #4)
  • It's Not Over (Fair Lakes, #1)
  • A Pizza My Heart (Slice, #1)
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Wait for Me
  • The Path to Us
  • Just Because of You
  • 28 Days With A Billionaire
  • 36 Hour Date (One Wild Wish, #3)
  • Stepping in For The Billionaire Groom (Benton Brother Romance)
  • Rescuing Broken
  • The Billionaire's Second Chance  (Benton Brothers Romance #4)
  • Shelter for Sophie (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes, #8)
Cary Hart hails from the Midwest. A sassy, coffee drinking, sometimes sailor swearing, Spotify addict, lover of all things books!

When not pushing women down the stairs in the fictional world, Cary has her hands full. Soccer mom in all sense of the word to two wild and crazy, spoiled kiddos, and wife to the most supportive husband. In addition to writing full time, she enjoys binge watching Netflix

Battlefield of Love (3 books)
  • Love War (Battlefield of Love #1)
  • Love Conquer (Battlefield of Love #3)