Start by marking “Mountain Man Candy” as Want to Read:
Mountain Man Candy

Mountain Man Candy

(Mountain Men of Linesworth #1)

Clive is the local man candy in his mountain town. But after tragedy struck years ago, he's closed himself off to the idea of love.
It's gonna take someone extra sweet to break his hard-candy shell.
When candy-maker, Hazel, moves into town, he finds what he's been waiting for.
But falling in love means more than just satisfying a craving and he has to weigh the filthy-swee
Published August 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mountain Man Candy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mountain Man Candy

Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Frankie Love Fans, Insta Love, Romance
3 Lollypop Candy Time Stars
* * * FREE
Oh, a sugar sexy rush is something that Frankie Love is giving with this quick book. There is a framework and even a life lesson:
Life is too precious, goes by too fast, to not grab your happiness with both hands.

That is a true concept and actually one we can all appreciate.

The rest of the tale is a very sweet insta-lust/love story. It has all of the necessary elements for these things... a virgin new in town and a local Mountain Man who has been turning d
Coco.V
Oct 18, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/18/2017)!
SansaReads
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this sweet romance. I melted. This was a sweeter side of a Frankie Love romance. Clive and Hazel have faced trials and when their paths cross you can't help but love their love story. From secondary characters in the (Clive's sisters are amazing!) to the heartbreaking pain Hazel endured, I absolutely loved this couple. I hope the sisters get their own story too!
Kimberlee
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone
3.5 Candy Kisses

This was a adorable cute little read. Sexy fun and sweet.
Celeste
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was ridiculous. “I want to lick his hard lollipop until I get a sugar rush”. You can’t help but laugh.
Connie Roberts
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a sugar sweet treat this HEA is! I'm in love with Clive and Hazel! This short, insta love story is perfect. New girl in town, making her own way, meets the most chased after guy and they fall head over heels for each other. I'm secretly hoping everyone in this town gets their own HEA. Another love filled romance from one of my favs!
Jennifer Finn
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was really sweet (Lol) but it also had some sad parts too and I can't wait to read about Greta and Maggie. Clive and his two best friends, Charlie and Luke started Forest Expeditions. They guide locals and tourists on rafting trips and hikes in the woods in their small Bavarian town that's on the outskirts of Washington State Forest. Three years ago Luke (who was also married to Clive's sister, Greta) accidentally drowned to death and they've all had a hard time moving on. Clive avoids ...more
Ivy Deluca
description
1.5 - 2 stars: Very insta-love involving a BBW heroine and her bit of man candy, it's fine. I wanted a little more time spent on the characters instead of relying on the "insta" to explain everything and the final obstacle before the HEA was just nonsensical. This was only ok.

For more reviews, visit

description
description description description description
Vera M
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super Sweet!!

So sugary sweet!!!
Never disappointed when reading one of Frankie's books!!
Clive is a handsome rugged piece of man candy. Every woman wants him!! Clive though wants nothing to do with love. After witnessing the tragedy of his sister losing the love of her life Clive didn't want to put a woman through that kind of loss.
Hazel is new to town. Working on her future after losing the ones she loves. She's super sweet just like the candy she makes.
You could feel the connection between the
Roanne Germaine
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MOUNTAIN MAN CANDY is a sugary sweet insta-love novella about an elusive heartthrob and a candy-maker newbie to the mountain town where he lives. Because their pasts had done a number on them, he was trying to protect his heart , and she was trying to start a new life. But in the end, they both found love, especially after Clive realized that he cannot live without Hazel. This was a delightfully sexy quick read that made me smile!
Faith89
Oct 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-review
received for honest review
this is a very short insta love story. After the death of his friend and business partner, Clive has kept himself away from forming new attachments. He ignores any woman outside of his sisters. That is until Hazel comes to town. there is something about her that scares Clive. Instead of facing his fears, he runs. He ultimately realizes his errors and all ends well. Very fast paced story.
Samantha
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man Candy.

Really good book. Super fast. Cute and extra insta love. Really enjoyed both characters. He was standoffish with reason but also sweet. And she was pretty shy but also strong. Liked the side characters as well. Overall really good with a nice ending.
Angelia
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Frankie Love has done it again Mountain Man Candy is a great read. The storyline between Clive and Hazel was well written. A must read! I give this book 5 stars. I whole heartedly recommend this book. I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Fatavia
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet!!
LORRIE
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Clive was so strong and sexy. Hazel was gorgeous and sweet. The love was instant and their story so romantic.
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Short and sweet and super fast insta love.

Birdie
(view spoiler) ...more
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rebecca Grove
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Clive is a man more at home in the mountains than in town. However he spent the last few years in town to help out his newly widowed sister. After seeing how devastating it was to lose someone you love, he decides he would never get close enough to hurt someone that bad since he had a dangerous job. He has had no trouble keeping his resolution until he meets the candy cart lady. She looks hot and sweet at the same time.
Hazel has just moved to town and started her own dream business, a candy st
Emily
Review:
Really liked the candy, sweetness tie-ins throughout the book. There is reference to a man candy calendar photo shoot, Clive claims to have a hard candy shell that Hazel is melting through. Clive calls Hazel sugar plum. Her sweets shop is called Sweet Dreams.
Overall this was a cute, quick story. I personally would have liked and bit more of an imersive world to step into and deeper characters, but the story was enthralling just my head space wanted more. Guess I'll have to keep reading t
Peggy R
This is a sweet story about how love can just surprise you when you least expect it, or in Clive's case are actively avoiding it. Clive has sworn to never fall in love after watching what his sister went through when her husband died. All it takes is one stop at Hazels candy truck for his intentions to go out the window. Hazel is sweet, young and has had a very difficult life so far. She is looking for someone who isn't afraid to love her. Clive tries to fight what he feels but in the end realiz ...more
Kari Hansen
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Clive is part owner of a forest expedition company and ever since his best friend and brother in law passed away due to a tragic accident he has sworn never to fall in love after seeing the pain his sister endured.

Hazel is new in town and has opened a candy cart which Clive brings his niece and nephew to. She has suffered a devastating loss and is all alone in the world but she perseveres despite what love throws at her.

From the moment Clive saw Hazel he was enraptured and they end up spending t
Amy
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Delicious!!!! This was a quick and yummy treat by Frankie Love. Clive is the local man candy who has all the ladies hungry for a taste. But because of a family tragedy a few years ago, he has shut himself off from women. He owns an expedition business with best friend Charlie. Hazel is a candy maker who has moved to the small mountain time looking for a better life. She is trying to move from on from a tragic past too. They meet when he takes his sister's kids to visit Hazel's candy cart. Hazel ...more
Lauren
I enjoyed this short story. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. I liked Clive and Hazel. I liked the chemistry between them and liked them as a couple.
I understood Clive’s reasons for leaving Hazel but I have to admit I called him an idiot several times. But in the end, all that mattered was that Clive realised his love for Hazel.
One of my favourite moments in this book was when Clive gifted Hazel her dream. I swooned. I was happy that Hazel not only got her biggest wish/dre
Jenny Brightman Harris
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Clive and Hazel. Clive is looking to run away from anything that can hurt and Hazel she is looking for a fresh start from the pain she has gone through. Both of them are looking for a way to heal but neither of them know how to go about it.

This is a short story about finding someone special and having the courage to give it a real shot. There are ups and downs in this book that I w
ViolinVixen
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously sweet love at first sight novella!

Steamy and sweet insta-love romance from Frankie Love.

Hazel and Clive are both grieving, but they are dealing with their sadness in very different ways.

Hazel is hopeful and determined to have a fresh start and eventually have her own happy ending too.

Clive on the other hand has closed off his heart to love and keeps to himself. The women in town throw themselves at him, but always he rebuffs every advance.

When Clive meets Hazel though, he can’t get
Laila Viking
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short very well written story about Clive and Hazel. I like the story line and plot. I could have been a real life story. I like the characters a lot. Clive is trying to protect himself from getting hurt and Hazel has a really bad experience in her past. Two characters that are well described and develops through the story. They have to heal each other. No spoilers here.
There is a hot romantic scene and lots of steaming chemistry. I like the supporting characters. All of them adds to the story
Jackie D
In the very last pages of Frankie Love's books, you will find the section about the About the Author-
The statement "She also believes in the power of a quickie." Should really be her motto.

Its all Frankie Loves fault! I never was into this who "beard" thing (hubby still can only have a goatee *baby steps*) sigh.. once I started reading her Moutain Men books, she got me wondering... what is life like on the scruffy side. Now I have this fascination with it- and these mountain men books of hers!
Viper Spaulding
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my sweet tooth! Can anyone be sweeter than Hazel? Yes, actually - Clive is even sweeter! Clive is a mountain expedition guide pursued by every single woman within a thousand-mile radius, and Hazel just moved to town to open her own candy business. These two are so perfect together, and their insta-love is a joy from start to finish. There's quite a lot of emotional baggage that both characters are still processing from the tragedies they've endured, and the author uses that to show us why tru ...more
Goodreads Librari...: duplicate book listing 2 12 Oct 18, 2017 06:45AM
Frankie Love writes filthy-sweet stories about bad boys and mountain men. As a thirty-something mom to six who is ridiculously in love with her own bearded hottie, she believes in love-at-first-sight and happily-ever-afters. She also believes in the power of a quickie.

❤ Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it! ❤

Website - http://bit.ly/2ra5I7t

Amazon Author Page -http://amzn.to/2r9ZVhS

Faceb

Mountain Men of Linesworth (3 books)
  • Mountain Man Cake