Start by marking “Coop (Boys of Brighton, #5)” as Want to Read:
Coop (Boys of Brighton, #5)

Coop

(Boys of Brighton #5)

Running from parents who didn’t know how to love him and a past he’d sooner forget, private security contractor “Coop” Stenson must protect from danger the unexpected happiness he finds with beautiful but accident-prone Matthew Whitton.

CATCH ME WHEN I FALL

King of the one-night stand, Coop Stenson knows his warped upbringing and chosen profession with the Sentinels, a p
Published September 5th 2017 by Boroughs Publishing Group

Start your review of Coop (Boys of Brighton, #5)
Candice
Hot damn, I wished Matthew could have held out a little longer and made Coop work for it a bit. I loved how snarky he was in the last book, but I think we lost of that here.

Can't wait for Vincent and Shadow's books!! I feel like we've already gotten Travis and Bo's book, so I'm kind of hoping that one's not next.
Becca
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s kind of funny, in a way, because it’s usually the ‘mates’ that are in trouble or have some issues that need the Sentinels. But this time it’s the Sentinel that has the issues and the bad past that haunts him daily. So a reverse in roles, in a manner of speaking, this time.
Coop has no problem taking care of Matthew. Carrying him around and helping him. Which everyone else seems to find funny and neither can figure out why. All they know is both are developing feelings for each other and for
Stephanie W
May 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Coop is not the kind of guy to let the grass grow under his feet. One night only. Love them and leave them. His childhood and current job, allows him to not have any relationships.
Matthew was accident prone. Not the kind of guy who would normally be on Coop's radar. Yet, here he was.
Falling for Matt was much easier than Coop expected. Is his heart willing to take the risk?
Before he can have his HEA, Coop has to complete the biggest mission of his life- protect the one he loves from a rising e
Suzanne Irving
May 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is another good book in this series revolving around the people who inhabit the town of Brighton Texas and the enemies they have. This book has a fun story about Coop and Matthew who have been staring at each other for a while and finally work their way towards a relationship. I won’t say too much because I don’t want to spoil anything but this book also clears up one of the backstories that has been running through the series.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v
Karolina Cebula
Jun 24, 2020 is currently reading it
Shelves: in-english, lgbt
Matthew came to Brighton to help his old friend and he didn't even expect that in this small town he would find a lot more than just Jesse. The truth is, however, that if it hadn't been for his broken leg, which combined with his innate lack of coordination prevents him from living a normal life, the man would have turned down the chance for happiness and left. But apparently fate favors him, because being grounded, Matthew has the opportunity to get to know Coop, who is babysitting him, a lot b ...more
JenMcJ
DNF @ 18%.

Wow, all these great reviews? I really don't get it. This book feels like a very young person wrote it, like high school aged.

Not for me.
Charlotte
Coop has been looking after Matthew since he broke his ankle. He moved in with Sam and his soldiers. Even though he is known as the King of the one-night-hookup, Coop is acting weird. He seems to be quite taken with Matthew but doesn't even seem to understand what is going on. The problem is that Coop's family ... his parents did nothing but fight and that has left him with a feeling that love hurts and it's not something that he even wants to try.

These two men are confused from the get-go! Matt
Tina
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Coop is the fifth book in the Boys of Brighten Series by author M. Tasia. This is the first time I have read this series and I was not lost at all. I really love the closeness the characters have, and the interaction going on in this book.
This book is told in parts, and is two POVs. I liked getting to know the characters and really feeling what they feel in this story.
Matthew is accident prone. He is in crutches and so very over having them trip him up. He came to Brighten TX to help his friend
Coastie  Mom
May 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Coop and Matthew. Coop is part of the Sentinels and is known as the playboy of the group and known for his one-night stands. Coop came from a dysfunctional family where he thought love was yelling at your spouse all the time. Matthew is a friend of Jesse’s and is also very good with compute systems and technology. His parents were killed years ago and he hasn’t been able to find someone he wants to settle down with. He is also a little clumsy! In the last story, Matthew was ...more
C.B.
May 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tripping into love? Coop's parents were emotionally bankrupt! Not a good example to a child needing love and security. So, Coop has commitment issues and lives for the moment. It makes him an excellent bodyguard though. Matthew had come to town to protect Jesse from his family and stayed to help Jesse with his youth homes' security implementation. Matthew was aware of Coop's reputation, but he still crushed on him. Coop, understood Matthew was a forever man, not a one off. He, Coop, made it his ...more
R
May 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Coop is a love ‘em and leave ‘em kind of guy. Matthew is a clumsy, trip over his own shadow, world class hacker. What do they have in common? Absolutely nothing. So how can they be having “those” kind of feelings so fast? Definitely an insta love kind of story.

The Sentinels were in fine form, doing what they do. I hope they all have excellent insurance because they (or their mates) spend an inordinate amount of time in the hospital.

I liked the book but even with the hot guys and lots of action
Shannon  M. Williams
Just Can’t Get Enough!
“Coop” is the fifth in the Boys of Brighton M/M romance novellas, and it is just as sweet, sexy, and entertaining as the earlier titles in the series. Security specialist Coop is gorgeous, protective, and the king of one-night stands until he is blindsided by an intense attraction to the brilliant yet accident-prone Matthew, a hacker and technology genius who happens to be the childhood best friend of Jesse from Book 4. This story is action-packed, heart-tugging, and so ent
L H
May 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Coop does not do relationships. He is known for keeping things casual. Matthew does relationships so he is trying hard not to form an attachment to Coop as he knows Coop's reputation. Coop is a protector who works with the Sentinels. Matthew is a computer whiz who is accident prone. But the attraction between them is real. Their colleagues see it even when they do not. They think they won't work but love is not that logical. It takes a threat to Matthew's safety to help them both realize that th ...more
Faye K
DNF 51% A okay story up to what I'd read but there was way too many "beautiful" words repeated from Coop that put me off and spoilt it. I wanted to finish it but just couldn't do it. Matthew wouldn't let no one dictate over his life even Mr Bossy aka Coop even with a stalker. But he'd often put himself down which Coop would pull him up (loved these parts).
Coop has taken it upon himself to be Matthew's guard since he was accident prone and curently in crutches.
Matthew was helping Jessie with sec
Brianne McCallum
May 28, 2021 rated it liked it
I was given a free arc copy from the author for review.

Another quick read. Another instalove story. This one was actually my least favorite so far. Unlike the others that can be read as a standalone, for this one you have to read Jesse first. Even though this book focuses on a different couple it is the conclusion of the cliffhanger plot in Jesse. Thankfully there is no cliffhanger in this one. Even though I found this couple and plot the least interesting I'm looking forward to reading Travis
Samantha Foster
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

I love this whole series and have from the beginning. The town, the sentinels, are all a fantastic family. Ive been waiting for Coop and Matthew's story and it was everything I was hoping for.The fall of the infamous playboy of the group had it all. A little angst, some drama/danger, love/romance, and heat. I cannot wait for the next book.
JLOluvsbooks&dogs
Sep 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Decent story

This was a decent story and the heat factor was good. The part that was really a detractor for me was the overuse of the endearment "beautiful". Every time Coop addressed Matthew, which was frequent, he used that word and it drove me nuts throughout the rest of the book.
Kathryn Manzella
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Coop is the fifth book in the Boys of Brighton series by M Tasia. This is a contemporary m/m romance. Oh Coop and Matthew's story was fun - full of action, humor, suspense, drama and love. I really enjoyed the story and the action in it - exciting. I also loved the interactions between all the characters. This book, and whole series, is really keeping my attention and I am loving every page. ...more
Kaila
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
omg this series is just wonderful.. i love how real it is.. its not sugarcoated and an easy hea.. it was so sweet.. i love how clumsy and real matthew is.. he tries to hard.. and is adorable.. and he loves with everything he is.. coop was perfection but broken in many ways.. i love how everything comes together.. i cant wait to read the next one. love this series.
Janet Hunt
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Coop is another hit from M Tasia! Coop and Matthew had that insta love that all her couples have. Coop seems confused by his feelings for Matthew. Full of action, adventure, and love. Once I started it, I could not put it down.
I am voluntarily leaving a review form an ARC that I received. My reviews are solely based on my thoughts and opinions.
Sara Sigler
Mar 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Matthew had come to town to help Jesse with his family problems. Got hurt and Coop was helping him until he got better and were having feelings for each other. Matthew had helped the sentinels some on their missions behind the computer. Had the mafia come after them but that was taken care of and they were staying together! Great book!
Eliza
May 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I enjoyed Coop's story. There were a lot of factors playing into the plot, the characters, everything. I couldn't put it down. I loved the characters and how they brought the best and at times worse out of each other. I found it to be a very satisfying read.

I give this a five out of five stars.

Cynthia Brooks
May 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Coop does only one night stands. He doesn't do relationships but than he meets Matthew. Matthew doesn't do one night stands. He want a relationship but the ones that he's had didn't work out and he thinks no one will want him. He's afraid that Coop will get sick of him like his old boyfriends. I enjoyed this book. this series gets better with each book. ...more
Isha
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

Matthew and Coop are so good for each other. Their start was a bit rocky and their communication was off as well. But once they both got on the same page, so could see how right they were for each other.
Nicole
Oct 07, 2018 rated it liked it
A good quick uncomplicated, no great thought needed to read bk and series. Enjoyable and Entertaining. Insta Love, Insta Relationship, Insta Connection.
Worth the read. Recommend.
Series best read in order.
Tracy
May 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great addition to the series! Coop finds true love in Mathew after causing him to fall out of a tree. The two men dance around each other for months before admitting their attraction. This book has more intrigue and action than the others but the romance is still as hot!
kim craig
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Please write more

I just finished all five books and it left me wanting more. I have enjoyed getting to know all the characters and hope to meet more.
Bree
Oct 05, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5✨ I purchased the whole series, so I am reading them all but, they are pretty much all the same.
Kristina
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Coop and Matthew were so different that it made them great together. A big alpha soldier and a klutzy hacker had me so invested I couldn't stop till I had the book finished.  ...more
Jeffrey
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed whole series and started her new, also excellent.

• Rise and Fall (Vanguard Towers #5)
  • Ryder (Blue Collar Daddies, #1)
  • Under Sean's Protection (Northern States Pack #3)
  • Just Like Heaven (The Young Americans, #1)
  • The One Night Plan
  • Lost in the Florist (Blooming Hearts, #1)
  • Summons (Quirk of Fate #1)
  • Freedom (F-Word, #5)
  • His Horizon (His #1)
  • Better Have Heart (Harrison Campus, #2)
  • Vegas Vixen
  • Learning to Feel
  • Step Daddy (Command & Care #4)
  • North Point (Jagged Shores, #1)
  • Giddy Up (Love Stories from Dear Allie)
  • Flat Whites & Chocolate Fish (Southern Lights #3)
  • Dirty Laundry (Tucker Springs, #3)
  • Never a Hero (Tucker Springs, #5)
M. Tasia is an mm romance author who lives in Ontario, Canada. Michelle is a dedicated people watcher, lover of romance novels, 80’s rock, and happily ever afters (once the MCs are put through their paces), who grew up with a love of reading. She’s a firm believer that everyone deserves to have love, excitement, and crazy hot romance in their lives. Love should be celebrated and shared.

Boys of Brighton (10 books)
  • Gabe (Boys of Brighton, #1)
  • Sam's Soldiers (Boys of Brighton, #2)
  • Rick's Bear (Boys of Brighton, #3)
  • Jesse (The Boys of Brighton, #4)
  • Travis (Boys of Brighton, #6)
  • Grady (Boys of Brighton #7)
  • Vincent (Boys of Brighton #8)
  • Shadow (Boys of Brighton #9)
  • The Holidays (Boys of Brighton #10)