Start by marking “Twisted Love” as Want to Read:
Twisted Love

Twisted Love

Sometimes a second chance at love isn't like anything you could have imagined, even in your wildest dreams.

Damon:

The only reason I'm back in this hell hole is because of her.
I had to see Amber again, and I figured this reunion was my only chance.
I know she's the one.
The one I want with me forever.
I felt it back then, and I can feel it now.
But if she finds out too much too
Published August 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Love

Start your review of Twisted Love
Misty Schott
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Love is a super sexy thrill ride!

This story is about Damon and Amber. They've know each other since grade school, they weren't really friends they just each knew the other existed. Damon has had a crush on Amber since she hung upside down on the playground in third grade and accidentally flashed her panties. He goes to his ten year high school reunion in hopes of seeing Amber again. Amber was always been kind of quiet in high school but she always had a crush on Damon, the quiet shy guy
Kathleen
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Damon and Amber have liked each other since grade school but neither told the other. Fast forward 10 years at their high school reunion. The two only go to see each other again. Their attraction is still there and Damon takes Amber by the hand and flies her to his estate.
Damon has some secrets that he wants to tell Amber about but is worried she won't accept him as he is. Amber is unsure what to think when she finds Damon's "room."
This story is in the same lines as Fifty shades. Sweet innocent g
Dora Harvey
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This book was hot with steamy sex scenes and BDSM—one-click and you are in book-organism. This story is a twisted, steamy and dark romance with gripping details, but it's also a great love story of second chances that was so well done that it will keep you glued to the pages of this fascinating story. J.B. Duvane manages to weave an interestingly dark and twisted plot with artfully developed main characters. Amber Vaughn and Damon Andrew
Kerry
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOT, HOT, HOT!

JB Duvane has created a thrilling ride beyond wildest dreams when Amber and Damon reunite at a high school reunion and fall swiftly into a passionate and loving romance that sets the pages alight! This is a D/s BDSM themed book but to be honest, apart from the final 'play' it's pretty tame but still scorching hot! If you don't like multiple partners or BDSM elements then this one is not for you....but you would be wrong for not giving this a try.

JB uses her fantastic skills to draw
Jackie D
What a hot, fast moving, had me thinking so much more than I anticipated tale!
Wow! I have been steering away from the BDSM books as of late just because I was getting burnt out on them.
I was intrigued by this one, having been a fan of JB Duvane's dark, sexy, dramatic writing for some time, I wanted to give a try. I am so glad that I did.
The relationship between Damon and Amber is mysterious, passionate, maddening, sweet, yet both live with two sides to their personalities.
Watching these two face
Space Cowgirl
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Watch Out For The Quiet One🐺

ARC received code an honest review!
You Were Always On My Mind......
Damon🐺🍌🌋✋, quiet,mysterious bad boy, now a wealthy CEO and owner of his own company, returns to his hometown for his 10 year high school reunion. His only reason is to see if his long lost childhood obsession, Amber,💋💃 attends. Little does he know Amber💃💋 is thinking the same thing!
Bad Boys grow up to be Bad Men, and Damon🐺🍌🌋✋ is now heavily involved in BDSM✋. Amber💃💋 is just working at her job and liv
Sam Power
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
JB always writes the hot sin stories so well it keeps you reading, needed to learn more.

The thought of going to your high school reunion is something of dread for most of us unless you were in the popular crowd.
Damon wasn't in that crowd far from it. He was a loner, with a major crush on Amber. Damon made something of his life. He's only back 10yrs later for Amber. Amber wasn't in that crowd either, she had a major crush on Damon in school. They shared 1 kiss that stayed with both of them.
When
Seepurple06
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Twisted, sexy read.

Wow I think the buikd up through out the book was perfect. Damon had a crush on Amber in high school. They shared one kiss back then stay stayed with both of them. Ten years later they meet up at their high school reunion and this time Damon is taking what he has always wanted, her. I love how his dominant side is there but he is still so caring and sweet. He wants everything to be right and doesn't want to scare her off but he doesn't know that everything he does just pulls A
Susan
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, oh wow! First, this book was so steamy, sizzling hot. It is a wonder that my kindle did not melt. Second, it is the best story, and so well written. It starts with Amber and Damon, both going to their 10 year class reunion, and leaving together soon after it starts. After that, an intense story of love and trust unfolds. There is some pretty intense BDSM, with multiple partners involved, so if this is not for you, then you might want to skip this one, but it is still a love though between t ...more
Shelli
This was a very sexy second chance love story.
Amber and Damon had a brief moment together at the end of high school, then didn't see each other again until 10 years later at their high school reunion. Damon has become an incredibly successful businessman, who has also become a very knowledgeable Dominant. Amber has no experience with BDSM, but Damon hopes to change that very soon!
This book was really good, and I enjoyed reading it. There was a time or two when it almost felt like a beginners bd
Tiffany
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great story! Amber and Damon have some really hot chemistry. They knew each other growing up. At their 10 year reunion they run into each other. What ensues is one sexy ride, including some super steamy scenes. In a way, I guess you could also call this a second chance romance. I definitely recommend reading this one.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
April
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fast paced and steamy. Damon has loved Amber for years. He secretly followed her when they were in high school. Amber like him too but neither did anything about it until their 10 year reunion.

Damon is authoritative and dominant. Amber will be his perfect sub. This was a nice fast paced, second chance at love story with some BDSM thrown in. A lot of growing for both characters.

I voluntarily received a copy for my honest review.
Lisa
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a fast paced and sexy story. It was told in dual pov with a hea. These two shared a heated moment back in high school and years later, they have that same spark. But she needs to see if she can fit in with who he is now. I would have enjoyed an epilogue to continue their story, or maybe even a book two. But the scenes and the back and forth were enjoyable and there was definitely some steaminess.
I received an arc of this.
Yvonne
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh wow...

This book is hot, sexy goodness for anyone that is open-minded and enjoy a reading about this lifestyle. This is a wonderful second chance at love. The way he handles introducing her into it all is amazing. Enjoyed this story quite a lot. Would have liked more future info.
tabitha bradshaw
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“I don’t want to go back, not even for a day .”

This is not a story for the faint at heart. I'm not a fan of sharing and I don't know that I would ever be okay with something like this in real life, but it is really hot to read. Amber and Damon are awesome. Very naughty read! Enjoy!!!
Yvette Brewer
Sep 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Not good

I was not that impressed with this book not enough substance of a story just a lot of kinky sex don't get me wrong I like sex in a novel but it's still needs a good story line and this just didn't have it sorry guys I had to make myself finish this book.
Nanc
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If a guy could make me feel the way Damon makes Amber feel, I would hold onto him for life!!! 😊 JB writes another hit with this one. Damon introduces Amber to the joys and pleasure of BDSM once she stumbles onto his lifestyle by accident. It was a very sexy and entertaining read!
Julie Gartenberg
Sep 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Wow

Wow! It seems too rushed for Amber to jump right in and accept everything about Brandon's lifestyle. So, she was bored with her life. This seemed to fast. This was NO Fifty Shades!
L Morales
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this sexy and steamy read. This book was full of surprises and I recommend reading it. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Jamie  Leigh
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
Okay read

This was well written...but I just couldn't connect. It was too much, too fast. The characters were interesting but I needed more.
Finn
rated it it was ok
Sep 29, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Flame (Dark Kings #17)
  • Forget Me Not (Forget Me Not, #1)
  • Laird of Darkness (MacDougall Legacy Book 3)
  • Something to Remember (Forget Me Not, #0.5)
  • Time of the Warrior (Stones of Scotland #1)
  • Time of the King (Stones of Scotland #2)
  • Laird of Twilight (MacDougall Legacy Book 2)
  • The Wedding Dress
  • Broken
  • Highland Moon #6
  • Highland Moon #5
  • Highland Moon #4
  • Highland Moon #3
  • Highland Sparks (Clan Grant, #5)
  • Journey to the Highlands (Clan Grant, #4)
  • Time of the Highlander (Stones of Scotland #3)
  • Wrong Side of Forty (Marina at Midlife, #1)
  • Highland Moon #2