Start by marking “Soul Oath (Everlast #2)” as Want to Read:
Soul Oath (Everlast #2)

Soul Oath

(Everlast #2)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  106 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
Her soul will restore life after death…

It’s been three months since the events that changed Nadine’s life, and she’s finally starting to put the pieces back in some semblance of order. But she knows this new normal cannot last. Until Victor and Micah find the scepters that will restore them to their true forms, their human bodies will require her healing touch. It’s only a
Paperback
Published November 13th 2017 (first published November 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Soul Oath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Oath

Juliana
Mar 15, 2013 marked it as mine  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Available now!

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Apple

Click here for The Everlast Trilogy pinterest board!

The first pic teaser:

SO Teaser 01

SO Teaser 02

SO Teaser 03

SO Teaser 04

Atalia • FMR Book Grind
*Received a copy in exchange for an honest review*

"…As much as I tried fighting it, I couldn't help but feel something for him. Irritation? Curiosity? I didn't know. When he looked at me like that, all I wanted was to… do what? Slap him. Kiss him. Maybe both. Then kiss him some more, until the air around us went up fifty degrees." -Nadine

"A new day, the same dark world." -Nadine

I have to start by saying that I am such a huge fan, I cannot get enough of this series!!! After reading Destiny
Farrah
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lovely sequel that was even better than the first book, Soul Oath was a fantastic read. In this book, the stakes were higher, the romance was deeper, the characters were stronger. I really enjoyed reading this book.

Nadine was much better in this book. In book 1, my main problem was that Nadine needed to be fiercer, needed to fight more, rather than be passive and run or hide. At first, that problem remained. But, as the book went on, Nadine found her strength and began to fight for what she wa
Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts)
Here's a random character peeve of mine sometimes: the characters that cry a lot. Particularly the main character. Simply because reading the main character wanting to cry 24/7 is really annoying.

Which [sort of] seems to happen a lot for a good 48% of Soul Oath (I checked), in which the events here take place 3 months after Destiny Gift. I would probably DNF it if there was nothing interesting going on, which I wasn't exactly thinking of doing anyways. I think that says something about good dist
Lori Palle
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“A new day, the same dark world.”–Nadine’s thoughts

With Ceris, Victor, and Micah MIA for the past three months, Nadine can finally go back to her normal life and be a regular vision-free college student helping to support her family back home. When demons return and are out to get her, Nadine has to face facts that her life will never go back to normal. But then again, with the world ruled by chaos, she may not even have a life to go back to…

“How many more would die before this mess was over?”–N
Julie Darley (Never judge a Book by its Movie)
Thankfully I got this only a few days after reading Destiny Gift & I started it straight away. Earlier I said that Destiny Gift had started a little slow, I also said I felt there were some slightly confusing parts to the story line. DON’T fear in this one.

The story picks up 3 months after Nadine last saw Micah, Ceris and Victor. She is back in New York, back to her job and school yet the action picks up right from the get go. Holy demonic bats, they were raining from the sky. The school is
Ashley Ehlers

Was originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://paranormalsisters.blogspot.com...

4.5 bats *Was given a free copy by the author in exchange for my honest opinions*

Omg, I didn’t think this world could get any scarier than the first one but I guess I was wrong! Though Soul Oath is written three months after Destiny Gift, it doesn’t take long before the heart racing action begins. And thank god for that! After the cliffhanger of the first one I did not want to wait 50 or so pages till the story
Shrimalya
I would like to thank the author for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.After finishing Destiny Gift I was waiting eagerly to read Soul Oath and the wait was worth it.As soon as I got my copy of Soul Oath I started reading it and I was able to finish it in one sitting.The book starts off a few months after the events of Destiny Gift.Nadine is still working in the hospital and trying to help her parents keep the family afloat.She has not heard anything from Vic ...more
Kimber Wheaton
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya
I received these books from the author in exchange for an honest review.

4.5 Stars

For my stop on the tour, I read both Destiny Gift & Soul Oath, books 1 and 2 in the Everlast series. While I liked both books, I enjoyed Soul Oath a bit more. I really want to provide a spoiler free review, but that will be hard when even the book blurb for Soul Oath has spoilers. Bear with me, I'll try to focus on the world and characters in general.

First off, this series takes place in New York, thirty years i
Alice
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
MY STARS : 5

MY REVIEW
Hello! Today the blog has a review of Soul Oath, two-book trilogy Everlast.
I read synopsis of the trilogy called my attention, so I decided to start from scratch and delve into this very dark future in our world.

The first book is very good, if you were like me it was the first time they read something Haygert Juliana, read Gift Destiny, definitely. In this book we meet Nadine, who has dreams about Victor, a guy that does not exist for her but a good day encounters with, real
Julie
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review,

This was a great second book. There was plenty of action that kept the book flowing at a really good pace. The characters continue to develop and allow you to connect even more, even with some unexpected characters. (view spoiler)
Hannah (In The Best Worlds)
If you guys haven't started reading this trilogy, I highly recommend you get on that. I liked Destiny Gift, but Soul Oath is just awesome. I feel like everything that happened in the first book was leading up to all the stuff that just explodes out of this book. Nadine is easier to connect with, the plot is getting twisted and complicated, and best of all - Micah is on FIRE. I found myself thinking about the story when I wasn't reading it and I just devoured it every chance I got.

We're back in t
ewa
Dec 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After book #1, I was intrigued; when I read the synopsis I was really excited…
And.. I was not a bit disappointed. I got sucked into Soul Oath (the beginning was slow, but then it was well paced). The thing I appreciated most was characters (those guys!) and packed action that not even once for a second I was bored.

Nadine goes for revenge. She’s stronger, fiercer.

Sex-on-a-stick Micah was too hot to handle. I love this guy. Victor can go to hell; he was such a disappointment… It frustrated me to
Tia Bach
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And it only gets better with book 2!

Book 1 left you desperate for more with several lives hanging in the balance of revealed secrets. Fortunately, book 2 starts off in a steady jog and quickly builds to an all out run. Nadine finds herself struggling to survive as the state of the world only worsens. Demons roam the streets, and they are looking for her.

What they do when they find her is heartbreaking, but it creates a fiery need for her to embrace her strength and fight. Victor and Micah are wr
Alisa
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful addition to an amazing series!

Nadine once again finds herself caught up in the quest to help Micah and Victor reclaim their godhood. They have been unable to find their staffs, which would restore them to their full power. The original group is reunited along with some additional gods, a goddess and a hero. Unfortunately the group is betrayed by people they trust and are almost killed at every turn. Nadine ends up making a soul oath with Micah, this means he owns her soul when she die
Renata
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've received a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.

This is the second book of Everlast trilogy.

I have to say this book surprised me for being a faster pace than the 1st one. That was key for keeping me hanging… The second book also had more action right from the begging and its just a wonderful addition to the series.

There are still some times when I fell lost with all characters and understanding this new world. Even the Gods are difficult to get.

In this book, Nadine is again he
Jessica Figueroa
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Nadine was hoping for a bit of a break getting back to her life as normal as it can be. But not all things stay quite though, now the demons are back for her and she must run or learn to fight with the help of others. She is also trying to figure out her purpose on why shes still not totally normal there is still something special about her even when her future sighting power was taken away.

Another fantastic book, its got a perfect mix of action, romance, and a bit of mystery to keep the reader
Gale
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story picks up where destiny's gift left off,finding Nadine three months later,It's been that long since she's seen Victor,Micah,and Ceris,and the sky's are still dark,and there still demon Bats hanging around tormenting everyone.People are walking around with that glazed look in there eyes,nothing has changed.Nadine is on the bus to the hospital and the demon bats are attacking the bus,but they are very well protected.She has a run in with them after getting off the bus,A women and her son ...more
Cinthia
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great follow up to Destiny Gift. In this book Nadine is helping Micah and Victor on their quest to become gods again. We are introduced to a few more gods, and Ceris plays a bigger role than in the first book. Nadine is still torn between the two guys, but the romance becomes a little more defined in this one. Also, we are shown that things are more complicated than just being good or evil. Sometimes the gods do things that they think is necessary at the time, and even if the act is evil, it doe ...more
Satarupa
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank the author for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this book.

I really enjoyed this story more than book 1 and that's saying something because I really loved book 1 too. The characters in here have developed so much more than what we saw in book 1 and the plot twists gave me chills too.

The romance element was so uniquely and beautifully presented that it alone
Nadine Bookaholic
In "Soul Oath", book two of the Everlast trilogy, Nadine kicks some serious butt.

This book takes place three months after the first book ended, Nadine is back in New York attending school and working at the hospital again. It doesn't take long before the chaos of the city erupts around Nadine and she is thrown into fighting off demons again. This time she has help in the form of Keisha and they along with Riasa are able to escape NY and head back to their hometowns.
This story is more action pack
Fallon Brown
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read Destiny Gift shortly after it came out and was really looking forward to this one. It did not disappoint.

I've been on Team Micah from the start. And again, this book did not disappoint. I think I love Micah even more now.

"Hi, darling. Did you miss me?" I think I may have swooned every time he said darling.

My heart broke for Nadine with what happened to her family. And it broke for Micah when she asked for the soul oath. You could tell he didn't want to do it. There were times I wanted
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

I'm really enjoying this series, and this book was so darn hard to put down. We get to know new characters complete with allies and betrayals. And the characters we already know as the bad guys?? They get worse! There was a moment or two that completely shocked me. The story was non-stop. I'm hooked on this series! I highly recommend it! The ARC of Soul Oath Juliana Haygert was provided to me by the Xpresso Tours for review. The opinions are my own.
Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing
I received this book for my honest review.

This was a continuation to a great first book and it picks up three months after the first book ended and all of the main characters are here with a few news ones. This book hooked me from beginning to end and it kept me entertained. IO loved catching up with the characters from the first book and seeing where this story will take me and if some of the things in the first book would get resolved. I was happy to see that this story flowed just as well as
Orinthia Lee
Micaaah ♡♡♡

The story is getting more and more exciting! It's hard to stop reading and it's very easy to picturing the story in my head just like a movie. I like the plot even tho a little bit harsh for Nadine's family... but it's so good! I really like the new character in this book, that strong female fighter! Very cool! I think the earth really need more fighter like her to win the war with those demons.

I can't wait to read the 3rd book of the series <3

My feeling for Micah getting bigger, a
Debbie
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although there were definite flaws in this second book as compared to the amazing start of this series, I still think the book deserves a good rating. The exciting story that started in book one is continued here. The flaws in this book were the slowness and over explaining of plot points. I don't feel the author made a seamless transfer from book one but I still loved.
The love story told in this one as compared to the first book is totally unexpected but also a great surprise. Micah is my new
Rebecca
Jan 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book.

The romantic tension between Victor and Nadine is sweet and you are always wondering what exactly is there. But Micah is just plain swoon-worthy. Even though you know he has a dark side, you long for Nadine to fall into his arms and never come out. Well, what you really long for is fall into his arms yourself, but you'll just have to live vicariously because, you know, it's fiction.

I can ABSOLUTELY not wait to read the next installment from Micah's POV.
swtchrypie
I fell in love with this series about 5 pages into the first book. Soul Oath did not let me down at all. It left me angry I read the book so fast! Can't wait till Cup of Life gets released to hold me over till book 3.
Len Mendoza
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow - reading this sequel made me really love Micah. Nadine is great with human and special gifts!
Lauren Peters
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. I wasn't sure about this series after the first book, but definitely really enjoyed it. I love Micah. I was frustrated at some of the obvious twists but overall still liked the book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New Adult Book Club: #141 - Soul Oath by Juliana Haygert 28 119 Mar 28, 2014 04:41AM
  • Reap (Reap, #1)
  • Grounded By You (A Willoughby Inn Love Story, #2)
  • April Fools (April, #2)
  • Heart Breaths
  • Run for the Roses
  • Courage (Mark of Nexus, #2)
  • Night Moves (Night Songs Collection, #2)
  • The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
  • One & Only (Canton, #1)
  • The Second Shadow (The Second Sign, #2)
  • The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  • Unite (Project Integrate, #1)
  • East of Eden
  • The Complete Midnight Fire Series (Midnight Fire, #1-4)
  • Removed (The Nogiku Series, #1)
  • Death of a Dowager (The Jane Eyre Chronicles, #2)
  • In the Blood
  • Holding onto Hope: The Complete Hope Trilogy (Hope Trilogy, #1-3)
USA Today Bestselling Author.

While Juliana Haygert dreams of being Wonder Woman, Buffy, or a blood elf shadow priest, she settles for the less exciting—but equally gratifying—life of a wife, mother, and author. Thousands of miles away from her former home in Brazil, she now resides in North Carolina and spends her days writing about kick-ass heroines and the heroes who drive them crazy.

Want to kno

Everlast (4 books)
  • Destiny Gift (Everlast #1)
  • Cup of Life (Everlast, #2.5)
  • Everlasting Circle (Everlast #3)