Start by marking “In Sir's Arms (Brie's Submission Book 16)” as Want to Read:
In Sir's Arms (Brie's Submission Book 16)

In Sir's Arms (Brie's Submission #16)

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  414 Ratings  ·  129 Reviews
A man in love is unstoppable.

Sir Thane Davis is a fighter and has survived countless tragedies.

Now he must deal head-on with Lilly to protect the woman he loves and the baby she carries. He is relentless, wanting to end this threat once and for all.

But unseen forces are at play which will challenge the Master. Will victory be his or will he lose everything he holds dear
Published November 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about In Sir's Arms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Sir's Arms

Linda Corbin
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am still on an emotional ride after finishing this a few hours ago, but wow! So much is explained about Sir and his past, how it shaped him and his relationships with others. The way you see his POV during the coma he was in, the frustration he felt, the guilt he lives with... so many feels! I love watching his interactions with the others, and especially with the love of his life, Brie. I can't wait to see how he deals with becoming a father and overcoming his fears about his mother. It was a ...more
Ceej Chargualaf
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In Sir’s Arms is a testament to what real love and devotion, within and without the D/s dynamic, looks like. Sir and Brie show the beauty of what it means to be condors as well as a loving and devoted BDSM couple.

While I am a newer fan of this series, I am no less addicted and invested. In Sir’s Arms provided me with the Sir’s POV and helped fill in that part that I had no idea was missing. I needed to know Sir’s side of everything. I needed to know how he felt about all the changes in his life,
Debra Presley
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
You need to read the prior books in the Brie's Submission series to fully appreciate this book. So please don't read this review unless you've read the 15 prior books.
In Sir's Arms is a continuation of Brie's story. A story that I somehow got sucked into and now I'm totally addicted too.

The opening chapter confused me at first and kinda threw me out of the book. As we know, a few books back, Sir was in a plane crash and survived but the first chapter starts off with him taking a plane and h
Patti
*** I received an ARC from 'Foreword PR & Marketing' and this is my review. ***

Amazing!! Another installment in our beloved series 'Brie's Submission'. This one is told by none other than the man himself, Sir Thane Davis. WOW!! I knew I would cry, laugh, hurt and soar with the Condor's during this book. If this is the first book you've picked up for this series, it can be read and enjoyed as is. But, and I hate to start a sentence with the word 'but', but to fully enjoy the journey (and it i
Carol Hepstall
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing! Brie is in danger and Thane will do anything to save her and his unborn daughter. I was totally captivated. Riveted to every twist and turn of their journey to over come the danger and be a family. A storyline that will keep you wanting more . I loved everything about this book. A definite must read, you shouldn’t muse out on.
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
I love seeing Brie and Sir’s story develop but when we get Sir’s POV makes it more special. This begins with Sir getting on the plane and takes us through Sir’s journey fighting for his life and making his way back to Brie and his family. To see Sir on the plan and how he took care of Lucinda was so heartwarming. Sir is going to make a wonderful father to their child. Sir struggles while in a coma but has an amazing connection to Brie and his
Kim
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The next book in Brie's Submission series is awesome. Sexy, hot, erotic, romantic, did I mention sexy. Brie's journey continues into the D/s lifestyle. The first few chapters give you some background if you're new to the series. But seriously do yourself a favor and read each book. They are all so worth it, with loads of smokin' hot, pantie melting sex and submission. Red Phoenix has written the hottest BDSM series with Brie's submissive training. Each is well written, extremely descriptive, wit ...more
Lg
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We are finally treated to a glimpse of the point of view of the stoic, powerful and sexy Sir Thane Davis. In this installment of the Brie's Submission series, he shares his inner thoughts on his relationship with his blood brother Rytsar, his passion and love for Brie like we have never seen and the depth of pain and hell he has gone through throughout his life that shape the Dom we have come to know and love.

His relationships with his dearest friends and colleagues are what make his story one f
Le Ann Foster
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions**

I gave this book 4.5 stars!!!

I have to admit that before this book I have not read anything from this author or the pervious 15 books, with that being said I was still able to pick up where this book began and follow along with no problems of understanding who the characters were or the storyline. I could easily pick up the emotions of Brie, Thane and the other characters. This book is told in Thane's POV.

Thane has had to survive countless tragedies, n
Amy Miller
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this installment of Sir and Brie's story their is a brief recap of Sir's plane crash, his friendship with Rystar, the training center, and his attraction to Brie. Then as Sir starts to recover and Brie's pregnancy is blossoming the two express their love for one another over and over again. These two have had to overcome so much in their short relationship, yet their love is stronger than ever. All of the gang from the training center has an appearance in this story as well. This story was tr ...more
Nene
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read
Great Read, I received this book for a honest review and I loved seeing things from Sir point of view I am hoping they have twins. I love the Russian and hope the three of them can have a happy life together. I know I am beIng selfish when it comes to the Russian but I just love the relationship between the three. I would definitely recommend this book if you are a Brie fan.
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Cover: If you have follow the series, you know how sexy Sir is. I love seeing him there and I find the cover very tasteful.
Plot: The story is fast-paced, it kept me guessing and I’ve ended wanting more. The writing style is cohesive, with everything relevant to the story and no weak points.
Characters: I love them. I've followed them for a long time and I adored this new glimpse into Sir's.
Heat: They are amazing together.  Their love is undeniable and the smut is pertinent to the stor
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

In Sir’s Arms by Red Phoenix
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
This book is a great addition to the amazing series by one of my favorite authors. This book is also much needed so we can see parts of Thane/Sir’s sides to situation that have arisen as of late for our favorite Cond
Barbara Brown-Lax
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a welcome edition to the Brie series. It was extremely satisfying to see everything from Sir's perspective.
The airplane crash where you can feel his frustration with trying reach Brie. The long agonizing recovery and the despair of Rystar's capture. These are just to vivid examples of what Thane felt and how it affected everyone in his life.
The love he has for Brie is the thread of the entire book. It holds everyone together and brings everyone closer including Mary, Wallace, etc. You d
Wit & Wonder Books
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided for an honest review**

USA Today bestselling author Red Phoenix is back with another installment of her popular Brie’s Submission series. In Sir’s Arms gives a deeper insight to events that we have already seen, but this time we get to experience them through Thane’s eyes. This is a series that needs to be read from the beginning, so if you haven’t started it yet you need to get going, there are sixteen books to read.

Thane Davis proves how much of a fighter he is and with the help
Wendy LeGrand
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
In Sir's Arms continues the story of Brie and Sir Thane Davis. It cannot be read as a standalone, as it follows events that happen in each book in the series. This time around, we get to hear from Thane himself, on what he experienced during and after the plane crash he was in. We also get some snippets from the past as certain events happening now cause him to reminisce to events that happened in his past, before he met and fell in love with Brie Bennett.

It was fascinating to see what Thane exp
zoegrl
Thane & Brianna

Wow, another chapter of the Submissive Series! I just love this Series. Thane coming out of the coma, his recovery, Brie's pregnancy, what to do with the creature & the adventures of the gang from the Training Center. Wow Again!!

What an intense journey Thane had in Hell. I've often thought of what it's like for people in a coma. I hope they experience something similar to what Thane experienced. Though it was hard it was beautiful.

What will they do with the creature? Ryts
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I can’t tell you how good it felt to be reading another of Red Phoenix’s books. Red Phoenix’s books are what started me on the road to reading BDSM themed books. I am always excited when another book is out.

In Sir’s Arms is told from Sirs point of view. We finally get Sir Thane Davis back to the world of the living. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen to him after the last book.

While Sir was in his coma he relived some of his past. There are a few scenes that you have remember that it is the
Brenda Henderson
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sir Thane Davis, POV. In Sir’s Arms.
I was desperately waiting for this book to be released and was not disappointed it was well worth the wait.
Red Phoenix writes from the heart and it shows in every one of her books. This being of no exception it is very well written and is one of the most emotional books I have read. When a man lies in a coma without being able to converse with those he loves around him, he has nothing but time to ponder the thoughts running through his mind. Thane relives his
Erin Lewis
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review of In Sir’s Arms (Brie’s Submission #16) by Red Phoenix
Firstly you need to have read the other previous books in the series otherwise you will not get the enjoyment you should from this book.
To be honest I was rather confused when I first started reading this book as I had no idea that a lot of this book would be in terms of flashbacks. Once I got my head around this, it was easier to read, but unless you go in knowing this you may be like me and confused.
What will a man do to prot
Julie Wood
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-fiction
Promise no spoilers! I was lucky enough to be chosen to read this before the published date, and wow what a privilege that was! Red Phoenix has done it again, she has managed to master love, intrigue, and depth to the already well written characters (as well as some extremely hot sex scenes) I always think you can tell the quality of a good book by how disappointed you are to reach the end, praying there’s another chapter still waiting, and upset when’s there’s not. This book does this, but not ...more
Heather Miller
Great Read, I received this book for a honest review

I have not read the other 15 books in this series. I read this as a standalone, as everything seem to have a terrific flow to it. The first books start off with 'Brie Learns the Art of Submission'. The characters in these books become a family through many hardships, some have started with terrible childhood events, some have been friends through college and others have been through traumatic events as adults. Each of these events have shaped t
Lamplight Review
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this new addition to The Brie Submission series!

So many things made this release. Some of this story is a recap which really takes you through Sir's recovery from his POV. It was pretty cool to figure out what he was thinking and feeling during that entire time.

There were a lot of hot moments in In Sir's Arms, which I am sure readers will love and appreciate!

This book does take you through many emotions. I laughed, cried, had heart racing moments and even revisited the stress of the Rice i
CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: leann-reviews

I gave this book 4.5 stars!!!

Thane has had to survive countless tragedies, now he must deal with Lilly head on to keep
KnottyGirl Reviews
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Red Phoenix has released the 16th book in the Brie’s Submission series, In Sir’s Arms, and this time around, it’s their story told from the POV of Thane Davis. We start off with Sir Davis on the plane to Dubai and the crash. We go into his memories of first meeting Brie and how he felt on that first sighting. Of course, there’s the experiences at the Training center, issues with Lilly, Anton Durov’s kidnapping, and then we circle back to Lilly and what her final punishment is.

My only question ab
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In Sirs Arms

I have just finished reading the entire 16 book series in one week ! Why because it’s an amazing series and I absolutely loved it . Red Phoenix did an amazing job whit this series. She obviously researched the facts about the book . They are informative and interesting. It showed how the lifestyle of D/s is supposed to be and how to keep it safe . But most of all the characters in this book are amazing loving and supportive people. The story line keeps you interested from start to fi
AudreymlHawkins
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! As always Red Phoenix impresses! Reliving the events that have happened recently in the last few books from Sir’s POV really make things so much more powerful. This book changed my perspective on some events from the past, gave me a better understanding of why Sir Thane Davis is the way he is and made me still immensely dislike certain people 😉.

The way fights to get back to Brie and their life is something else. He never stopped fighting. It left me breathless and took me on such an emot
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
If you have been reading all the books in the Brie's Submission Series, you know this is a book we have all been panting for!

After Sir Davis has been in the hospital for months, he is now home and trying to regain his prior strength and vigor! One piece of equipment works but his stamina is missing. He is hard-pressed to regain all his faculties, including his ability to walk before the baby comes.

The "beast" is still a problem. What to do with her? Brie and the baby will never be safe if a dep
Donna
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love reading from this author. I know going in that I will not only be getting a sexy read, but also a read of the heart.

Going back through Sir's eyes brings more understanding of what makes him the man he is. You see his fears, doubts, struggles, strengths and love. Especially the love. Not only for his "tea", but also for his friends.

What you see in this book is what family is all about. It doesn't come from blood, but from the heart. You smile, laugh and even shed a tear reading their story
Shelley
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the sixteenth book in Brie's Submission series and they should be read from the beginning, not as a stand-alone.

This book takes you back to the morning of Sir/Thane's fateful airplane trip to Dubai. You will see many of the events you are already familiar with through Sir's perspective. The first half of the book is flashbacks and a couple new stories during his hospitalization we didn't read before.

The second half continues where book 15 left off with Thane's recovery at home, Brie and
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning romance author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission.
To join in the Brie experience begin with the 1st Boxed Set (Books 1-3) and start your journey into a sensual world...
Brie's Submission Books 1-3 by Red Phoenix
✤Join my Newsletter: redphoenix69.com/newsletter-signup
✤Red's Books: http://redphoenix69.com/reds-books/br...
✤Goodreads Group: https://www.goodr

Brie's Submission (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • Try Me (Brie's Submission, #4)
  • Protect Me (Brie's Submission, #5)
  • Hold Me (Brie's Submission, #6)
  • Surprise Me (Brie's Submission, #7)
  • Trust Me (Brie's Submission, #8)
  • Claim Me (Brie's Submission, #9)
  • Enchant Me (Brie's Submission, #10)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“We determine our truth. No one else—not the world, not our circumstances, and not those around us. We are in control.” 0 likes