Start by marking “Bedroom Hymns” as Want to Read:
Bedroom Hymns

Bedroom Hymns

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
They took me, broke me, remade me in their image. I am branded by their twisted ambitions; martyred by their greed. They ground me down until I was everything they wanted and more, and at the end I thanked them for it.

Jackson.

Dominic.

Cole.

They forced me to love them, and then they cast me aside like yesterday’s trash. But they taught me to be the best. So that’s exactly wh
ebook
Published October 11th 2017 by Morgan Reeves

To ask other readers questions about Bedroom Hymns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedroom Hymns

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

descriptionNot a huge fan of this cover. It's an OK representation of the heroine and has OK composition. The title work isn't that great though.description

This one was just OK. It felt like I was dropped into an already ongoing story. Everything just started so fast with no character development. Why was the heroine on the streets? Who were these guys? What was their backgrounds and history that lead them to do what they do? It was like the plot skimmed the surface without ever going more in-depth. The characters we
Louise Hallett
This was a one sitting read. It was an "OMG I can't put this book down" read. It was a "can I give this more than 5 stars?" read. It was a "what else has this author written because I need to read them all now" read.

Dark. Twisted. Sick. Broken. Strong. Words are swirling through my head but I just can't put them together in a review that does justice to how amazing this book is.

Sophia is the victim of a despicable crime but throughout it all she strives to be anything but a victim. The world she
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am giving this book 5 stars because this was my first time reading a book by this author, and she blow me away with this story because the way she twists your mind in every turn she takes you on this dark path that I loved. The writer does not hold back she starts off with a bang and finish with a end that you will love. I enjoy reading books that can right away grab you and take you into a different world that takes you to places that cross the line and the author did an amazing job doing tha ...more
HB Jasick
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy! Omg...I loved this book, and all its dark revenge seeking goodness. It has villains, and everyone knows how I feel about villains. They are my absolute favorite. The characters are layered and multidimensional. The story itself is addictive. I want more, and no I find myself trying to hunt all other books by this new to me author. BUY THIS BOOK!

Reviewed by #TheUnratedBookshelf & Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Konny
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bedroom Hymns by Morgan Reeves is a full-length standalone dark romance novel. This book deals with sensitive subjects and is not for the faint of heart.
Jackson, Cole and Dominic took her, forced her to love them and now she wants to take revenge.
Sophia was abducted and sold to the men, they condition her, groom her to be what they want.
But now Sophia plays her own game.

This book left me breathless and with a book hangover.
I started reading Bedroom Hymns and was hooked from page one. I read it i
Steph McVicker
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*Review for The Romance Reviews Coming Soon!*
Corrie
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!

This story was fantastic.  Take a girl off the streets and put her in the worst situation ever and what do you get?  One very mad woman!  And she never backs down!

Bedroom Hymns, despite having its main character a victim of the sex trade, is actually pretty hot!  Sophia made the most of her very unfortunate situation and man did she kick butt and take names!

A lot of emotions were pulled out of me for this book and I loved every minute of it.  Any time a book can have me on that kind of
michelle  Shelly
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
A dark thrilling read.....

Really conflicted about Bedroom Hymns, don't get me wrong it is really a great book. It's sexy, dark and troubling. My issue with it was I really wished I knew the characters better, I feel like it started in the middle of the story and so much was left out. But putting that aside, it is actually a fantastic book.
Sophia is a runaway when she is kidnapped and sold to three monsters. Their mission to is to break her, demolish her and turn her into a monster herself. Only
Maria Hunt
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bedroom Hymns is a dark and thrilling read. Runaway Sophia is kidnapped and sold to three sexy and dark monsters. Jackson, Dominic, and Cole are determined to bend Sophia to their will and mold her into their perfect little slave. Sophia learns to seek pleasure, embrace pain, and what it is to both hate and love her captors. Her greatest lesson teaches her patience and how sweet the taste of revenge is. I felt drawn into this world where I wanted to get to know these characters better. Bedroom H ...more
Morgan Reeves
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Check out an excerpt from Bedroom Hymns! <3

His kiss was hungry. Hot, and sinful, and a whole lot of wicked. It sank down to my soul and tarnished it with every pass of his tongue. And God, how I loved it.

He killed me with every kiss, every caress, and I always begged for more. He was my drug of choice, my deadly addiction, and I’d die happy if he just kept touching me.

I leaned in closer, forgoing breath for another taste, but he broke the kiss and stepped back. “Get some sleep, Sophia,” he s
Kathleen R.
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

5 amazing stars

I hadn't heard of Morgan Reeves until i picked up Bedroom Hymns. Considering that dark romances have been my go to book lately, i had hoped that the story would keep my attention once i got into it and boy was i happy that it did that and so much more. Sophia may have been the girl taken off the streets to continue the empire that Cole, Dominic and John took from their own owners, but she's absolutely a force to be reckoned with when it comes to revenge. One thing i can say
Oct 08, 2017 rated it liked it
I was almost completely blown away by Bedroom Hymns. I loved every second of what I read, I just The intense taboo was done quite well. However, I did feel there were several storylines that were started and never fleshed out.

Bedroom Hymns passed all boundaries of polite society. Morgan Reeves set the tone of the book from the first sentence and continued to build one that darkness throughout the entirety of the book. Even the lighter moments, the scenes where love and understanding were the pi
Amanda Thebookwhore
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great book. I felt there could have a been a little more background in the beginning about the characters especially Sofia but the more I read the better the book got. it started off fast and kept me intrigued. Sofia was kidnapped and sold to 3 dark and twisted men. They break her and mold her into exactly what they want but what Sophia wants is revenge. she has never forgiven any of them for taking her. but she also loves them in her own way. and as the story unfolds that thin line b ...more
Tami czenkus
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I have read Morgan Reeves and to say that I was blown away would be a serious understatement!!!
Sophia was a victim of circumstance and being at the wrong place and the wrong time!!
She finds herself in the clutches of men that have a plan for her and her future that she couldn't fathom until that choice was taken away from her and she found herself bound to Cole, Dom and Jackson..... But not is all as it seams as time goes on..
The swan becomes the hunter and the unthi
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of Sex 4 / 5
How Explicit 4 / 5
Amount of BDSM/Fetish 3 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
OVERALL 4.5 / 5 (Rounded up to 5 / 5)

Wow!

Bedroom Hymns is an amazing suspenseful romance from author Morgan Reeves. I read a lot and I always love finding stories that are different from the norm. Bedroom Hymns is just that! It is full of twists and misdirection as well as blazing hot! The characters are so complex and have so much depth. I was absolutely glued to my Kindle and read late into the night!

This is another
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love romantic suspense and mystery. I could read that genre all day, every day. I like to consider myself pretty good at figuring out the “secret” the characters keep or whodunit. I had no idea. Bedroom Hymns by Morgan Reeves was surprising and intriguing at every turn. I couldn’t put it down!

Heather Tobin
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author and I am glad that I had thr opportunuty. it was a fantastic story with the main character Sophia rising up from the horrible life she was thrown into with Cole, Dom and Jackson. This book had it all, hot sex, plot twists and Sophia's struggle to rise up and take back her life. I can't wait to read more of her work.
Christina Del Moral (Garcia Sisters' Book Blog)
This is my first read by Morgan. What an incredible story. It had my favorite elements in the story. Dark. Twisted. Completed unexpected. I was completely drawn to the characters. Dominic, Cole, and Jackson want Sophie to be they're little slave, and little did they know that Sophie was seeking sweet revenge. This story was well written and I can't wait to read by this author.
CK
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
What’s angreaf read! What I intially thought would be your typically bdsm read was completely different as I inhaled the book! Talk about a kick-ass female role model! Loved it! Great job on the HEA too!!
Kathy
Oct 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Bedroom Hymns by Morgan Reeves is an exciting and dark story about Sophia and her captors. I wish the story was more fleshed out because it is a good storyline with tons of potential.
Jennifer Van
Oct 11, 2017
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Oct 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-love
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.
Caro
Kelly
Oct 10, 2017
Coco.V
Oct 11, 2017
Morgan Reeves is the author of the Never Ever After series. When she isn’t writing, Morgan chases around two energetic minions and tries to convince her loving husband that a miniature pig would make a great pet. She is also extremely fond of iced tea and hot coffee. You can find her books on all major retail sites, and she always loves to hear from readers so feel free to send her a message throu ...more
More about Morgan Reeves...