Start by marking “A Soul Full of Stars (Soulful, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Soul Full of Stars (Soulful, #1)

A Soul Full of Stars (Soulful, #1)

"I’m the sweat pooling between your shoulder blades, the sheets tangled among your calves, the tongue at your collarbone, and the sigh caught between your lips. I am everything you dream about when waking, aching."

I sent that poetic sext to a complete stranger.
And you know what the best part is?
He sent one back.

This is the story of what happens when a spark ignites and sta
Paperback, First Edition, 347 pages
Published August 22nd 2017 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about A Soul Full of Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Soul Full of Stars

Lara (Bookish_turtle)
This was a really nice, easy read and a very cute romance novel. The novel has such an easy-going, yet poetic and descriptive writing style which allows the story to flow seamlessly across the pages. I loved the in-depth descriptions of all the small details, they added extra interest to the story and made it a very enjoyable read. All the little things in this story really stand out, and they come together wonderfully in the poetic narrative.

The characters in this novel are the absolute best.
Bree Lauren
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
You guys… I did it. I published my debut novel and I’m so excited to share it with you!

Almost every author I admire has had the same advice: write what you love. And that’s what I did.

I adore stories about close friendships and relationships between siblings, I love contemporary poetry, and books that give me feels and butterflies… and I always appreciate a bit of steam ;)

So, that’s what I wrote. I wrote what I love and I hope that maybe my fellow romance readers love it, too.

If you’d like a
K.  Ramjohn
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Soul Full of Stars was one of the best books I've had the pleasure of reading or in this case listening to as it was the audible version. This novel was the perfect blend of humor, friendship and romance. Bree Lauren was able to capture so much emotion in this story and was able to make the characters so very relatable and likable that you could not help but love it all.
This is Sonnet (OMG... I just loved that name) or as her friends call her Sunny's story and Bree Lauren took us on an incred
tara
Sep 21, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5! So much potential. Loved the real-ness of the characters. A soul full of stars didn't feel like something I had read before, like many are in this genre. Just a bit here and there that could be cut. Other parts so good, I'd love to see them developed further. Worth a read, for sure.
Bookgyrl
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book and I am really having a hard time rating it!

As I started reading this debut novel I was in awe of her writing style. It's easy and poetic. The characters are quite 'real' and it gives the story something extra.

I did have some difficulties with the extensive descriptions of conversations, music, what people were wearing and stuff.
And I was utterly at a loss why a date with some douchebag was included. It did not add to the story in my opinion. Not everything had to be
Lyn
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love the characters because they are not cookie-cutter / unbelievably "perfect" people. The dialogue is snappy and funny or real and emotional. I believe there will be Vaughn vs Hunter camps, which makes discussions all the more fun! A must-read. By the time you finished the book, you'll be clambering for the next book in the series ....
Ginny Deffendall
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Before I start my review, and in the interest of full disclosure, I consider Bree Lauren to be a friend. She was one of the first bloggers I "met" on Goodreads. She's been very encouraging to me as I started my own blog and I absolutely adore her! That said, I would never let me friendship with an author color my review so everything I am about to write is 100% honest and unbiased.
That said.... I haven't read a book in a long time that made me swoon so hard!

So Sonnet Cole is our heroine. Everyon
Ashley Nicole
Emotional Blackmail and Ultimatums

The writing of this story was well done and I wasn’t bored. I absolutely adored the poetry but as one of the elements I loved, unfortunately it petered out pretty quickly and became a distant side note in the rest of the book. SPOILERS AHEAD

I didn’t love Sonnet in the beginning, she seemed flighty and unwise, oblivious to what was going on around her and consumed with Champagne problems (like ohmagad everybody loves me!). She purposely set out to mess with men
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
When the Poet met the Poem...
Having endured the Rock N' Roll scene for over a decade, hunter finds himself searching for a deeper, more meaningful relationship than the usual groupies hook-up. Meeting Sonnet he feels he finally has a solid chance at something more and with substance. Sonnet, however, has always been free-spirited, relying on her freedom and doing as she has always pleased. This whirlwind affair has them both wondering what is happening... for the first time one has lost every ou
Maria Fernanda G Lechuga
Swooooon....
This book was so beautiful and I really love it. I had been looking for sweet romance that made me smile and swoon and this book was really perfect.

I was so smitten with Hunter and Soni the way the start their relationship and how Hunter want to do things perfect to make it work was everything, he is soooo awesome.

All the characters in the book are very easy to like and all of them were a great addition to the story.

This book also has it's angsty moments and some parts were I was cu
April Showers
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a super cute, heartfelt book. Quick read, and very entertaining.

The writing was absolutely beautiful, I loved the lyrics and poetry within the book. Definitely a slow burn, but I love that. No OW drama but a bit of a triangle going on there - but done so well, that even when people hate love triangles, they'd dig this one.

Really digs into emotions of friendships as well as falling into love for the first time. It was relatable, and the main character, Sonny was SO cute and quirky - But
Kitty
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I must state in full disclosure, that the author and I are friends. However, I am not one to pull punches when reviewing, beta-reading, or editing any work for someone I also know well. Therefore following is my honest opinion of SFOF...

I am perhaps at heart a sci-fi junky, but I'm also a complete bibliophile and voracious reader. I rarely meet a well-written book I don't enjoy, with rare exceptions, and I enjoy a wide range of genres. Romance is actually a genre I enjoy quite a bit. I was very
Whitney
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved A Soul Full of Stars! I was able to finish this one in about a day, which is always the sign of a great read for me! You wrote a fantastic book with amazing characters, Bree!! I loved Sonnet and Hunter so much, and I really hope you are working on a sequel!! 😀 (5 Stars)
KDW
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable read

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I am anxiously awaiting Bree's second book. This book was different than a lot of romance books out there right now. Bree please write more. I need to read your next one!
Chhavi And Singh
Beth
Oct 06, 2018
Tana Coleman
Sep 23, 2018
Hi, I'm Bree. I'm a tea-guzzling writer, designer, and romance novel junkie who takes my books like I take my tea & baths, steamy.

I wanted to write a novel that included all of the things I love about romance novels: fun characters, strong friendships, lots of feels, a touch of poetry, and plenty of steam and butterflies.

And, so, A Soul Full of Stars was born.

You can find it on Amazon in ebo