Start by marking “Beautiful Mistake” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Mistake

Beautiful Mistake

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  24,557 ratings  ·  2,283 reviews
The first time I met Caine West was in a bar.

He noticed me looking his way and mistakenly read my scowling as checking him out.

When he attempted to talk to me, I set him straight — telling him what I thought of his lying, cheating, ego-maniacal ass.

You see, the gorgeous jerk had wined and dined my best friend - smooth talking her into his bed, all along failing to mention
Published August 3rd 2017 by Diversion Books

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Mistake, please sign up.
Vi Keeland
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  24,557 ratings  ·  2,283 reviews

Start your review of Beautiful Mistake
Vi Keeland
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE is LIVE EARLY on Amazon!

Amazon ➜ http://amzn.to/2tgzf1O
iBooks ➜ http://smarturl.it/20x53a
B&N ➜ http://smarturl.it/n8jey6
Kobo ➜ http://smarturl.it/1btxsz
Google Play ➜ http://smarturl.it/n0j7oy
Paperback ➜ http://amzn.to/2sQcsbG

photo BeautifulMistake_FullCover_zps5xhspqor.jpg

photo Teaser 2_zpsuctjtnsg.jpg

Join Vi’s Violets for early news of books, fun chats and giveaways!

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE is LIVE EARLY on Amazon!

Amazon ➜ http://amzn.to/2tgzf1O
iBooks ➜ http://smarturl.it/20x53a
B&N ➜ http://smarturl.it/n
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

I have two confessions to make. First, I am Vi Keeland addict. Second, forgive me romance book world, I have sinned and fallen in love with Professor Caine West. Yes, I am torn in who is my favorite Vi Keeland hero. I just can’t pick one because Professor Caine West has sung all the right notes when it came to winning my heart. There is no mistaking about it Beautiful Mistake will have readers swooning and singing the praise of Vi Keelan
Hulya Kara Yuksel

Okaaaay, it's official now. I'm seriously addicted Vi Keeland's books!!! :D Story, chemisty and the humor between Caine & Rachel was soooooo good! One time I was laughing and the other minute I was swooning over Caine. :D Damn, this woman always makes me happy with her amazing male characters. :P

If you haven't read any books of hers yet, trust me you definitely should give a chance. You're missing too much!!! ;)

Ps. I've really enjoyed this book too but BOSSMAN is still my all time favorite book
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

CAINE WEST CAN BE LIVE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
The first time I met Caine West was in a bar.
When he attempted to talk to me, I set him straight—telling him what I thought of his lying, cheating, egomaniacal ass.
You see, the gorgeous jerk had wined and dined my best friend--smooth talking her into his bed, all
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”You’re that song, I don’t know any of the words, but the tune is so damn familiar.”
I understood what he meant. I’d felt a connection from the first time we met, too. I didn’t want to scare him, but whatever was between us had always felt bigger than me—bigger than us.

photo Excerpt teaser_zpsurhsppey.jpg

Readers be warned, Vi Keeland’s latest standalone will have your temperatures rising to dangerous levels because of the scorching hot steam that the two main characters
Ida
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
To be honest, I'm kinda disappointed, but not really sure why..
description

Beautiful Mistake is a standalone romance novel by Vi Keeland with a dual point of view. Rachel and Canie first encounters at a bar where Rachel gives him a wrongful tongue-lashing, thinking he lied and cheated on her best friend. Lea
Pearl Angeli
4 Beautiful Stars!

(I buddyread this book with my lovely bookish friends Bea, Rachmi, and Felita. Click their names to view their lovely reviews/thoughts.)

There's more to Beautiful Mistake than meets the eye. Although it was light-hearted and there were scenes that made me laugh, it also had an adequate amount of drama that pulled my heart into so many directions. What I loved most about this book, of course, was the substance and Vi Keeland is really famous for that.

The book begins when Rachel M
Katerina
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Katerina by: onegirl1pen
Dear Professor Caine West,

Alright folks, Beautiful Mistake was a surprise (a 4.5 stars surprise). I expected the angst. I expected the SIZZLING HOT chemistry, and the wicked professor. I did not expect the emotions; the intensity; the heaviness that settled in my chest. The combination of a wonderfully fleshed out heroine, a tortured former rock star and their slow-burning romance kept me glued to my couch until I finished it, butt hurting and lungs gasping for air. It was lovely.

All in all, it'
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

“This feels… right.”
His eyes searched mine. “It does. As much as I fought it, and it’s against every rule at work, nothing’s felt this right in a long time. Maybe I couldn’t get you out of my head because you were supposed to be there.”

HOLY SQUEEEEEE!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVED this book!! It was HOT, SEXY, SWOOOOONY, and yet also FULL OF FEELS!! When I first started reading it, I was completely enjoying it - I felt totally wrapped up the story and was loving everything I was reading. But
Dali
You might consider this an office romance of sorts. I would classify this as a hooking page-turner, that’s sexy, original and touching. Vi Keeland comes through with yet another appealingly clever story balanced by heartening moments full of feels.

The first time Rachel Martin saw him, assuming the man her BFF broadly pointed out had lied about his marital status, Rachel pulled no punches letting him know what she thought of his slimeball @$$ no matter how sexy his smirk was. As it turned out
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

REVIEW ALSO POSTED ON MY BLOG
♕ BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

Hello Cover!! MY NAME IS KAT AND I AM A COVER HOE 😝

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE: A sexy new standalone romance novel from #1 New York Times bestselling author, Vi Keeland. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

Ohhhh I loved how this started, being the wing woman to her friend drowning her sorrows over a cheating lying bastard at the bar they work at, she’s alerted by her friend that the cheating lying bastard is there
Alex ♈
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

A professor and his TA... tsk tsk.
Loved it - 5 star review from our blog HERE.
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
"God, forget peanut butter and jelly. There is no better combination than a dirty mouth and sexy suit."

These dang authors that dream up these sexy as sin professors, good lord..... I am so in love with a professor. His name, Caine West❤️ He is cocky, he is forward, and man is he hot.

Professor West is not a relationship type guy. Oh no, he's all playboy. That is until he runs into Rachel Martin. The instant connection, the smoking chemistry, and then boom, his now student and teaching assistant.
Μaria Vrisanaki
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-tototopsss
My most addictive read!!!
Couldn't put it down!!!
So sweet and dirty the same time!

---------------------

I need the same professor

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 5 Feisty and Guardian Angel Hearts!! <3

description

“That’s the thing about true love—we never see the beginning or the end.”

Beautiful Mistake is an explosively swoon-worthy romance with a sophisticatedly unpredictable plotline, making it stand on its own in the banality of the contemporary genre—a testament to Ms. Keeland’s eloquent writing.

Jiana
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I did not enjoy this and I had a lot of issues with it.

I hate the teacher/student trope in contemporary books, even if the male is a 32 year old professor and the female is a 25 year old TA graduate student. I don't care, I hate it nonetheless. I picked this up regardless hoping maybe I wouldn't be bothered by it becase it's Vi Keeland and I enjoyed her previous books. I was beyond bothered.

The relationship Caine and Rachel had was unprofessional from the start. It was inappropriate and just a
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'My guardian Angel' Stars!

My goodness! Vi Keeland has such an extreme talent that she manages to surprise me every single time. I always wait for her releases like a kid on Christmas' day and I was so excited about this one because it just sounded so freaking good! And man.. was is good! It was so much more than that..

Beautiful Mistake is Vi's newest novel and it is a standalone love story between a sexy music teacher and his new TA (teacher assistant). Caine and Rachel meet in the most hilari
Ramona
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of Vi Keeland and I love her easy and sexy style that always guarantees me I won't regret choosing her story. Even if her last books weren't a completely hit for me, "Beautiful Mistake" was different and had another vibe that intrigued me from the beginning. It had something more fresh and sexier and brought a more complicated plot which I enjoyed.

Caine and Rachel met by mistake and in the funniest way possible. Rachel confused him of being her best friend cheating ex and just to
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

There are some authors out there that whenever they release a new story, I can’t wait to get my hands on it and I’m usually always guaranteed to love it. Vi Keeland is one of those authors for me, whether it’s one of her own or one of her collaborations, I always wait with real anticipation for the release.

Beautiful Mistake was just pure awesomeness; it was full of humor and a lot of scorching hot and steamy scenes that had me fanning myself incessantly. For anyone out there who is a Vi Keeland
Evgnossia O'Hara
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That was really good! I even got emotional towards the end...
Sabrina
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get it here
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Beautiful Mistake easily became one of my favorite books from Vi Keeland. I loved these characters and how well they connected to one another, especially when it came to their love of music. Caine and Rachel had the kind of chemistry that refused to let my attention go and I read this book in one sitting because of that.

The story was a little forbidden, sexy as hell, and had a lot of intrigue. This is a definitely recommend from me and a book I already know will b
KceeReads

Let's skip the summary of the plot with this one and just move on to my feels of the book, shall we? I dove into this book with only 0.1% idea of what it's about. All I knew was information from the blurb but there's so much more in here that I wasn't really prepared for. I don't want to steal the excitement from you by spoiling it,so....skipping my usual plot summary it is.

Vi Keeland is an automatic one-click for me for so many reasons. Hands down, this woman is one of those few authors who ca
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Is there anything better than a Vi Keeland book? NO! The answer is, no, I don't think so. I swear this author always writes stories that are packed with steamy tension, angsty goodness, and witty banter that makes them down right riveting. Beautiful Mistake was no different. It was another solid hit, brimming with romance feels, and a jaw dropping twist that left me winded. I absolutely LOVED it, and I more than recommend it.

So, what's the story about? Well, I'm going to give you the b
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
How the fuck did I miss this?

I didn't even read the blurp. Pffft.

I just saw the author's name and I had a mild seizure of excitement.
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Hot For Teacher Stars!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rachel Martin is a 25 yr. old woman who had a troubled childhood that she's tried hard to put behind her. She lives in New York & works as a waitress/bartender at O'Leary's Pub. She has great friends & is a graduate student at Brooklyn College. She's a teaching assistant to help offset the price of her tuition at the music conservatory.

While at work one evening Rachel spots the jerk that recently did her best friend wrong. She proceeds to thoroughly tell him off &
Dilinna
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

Oh this beautiful book!!!!! Vi keeland is fast becoming one of my favs because her books are jst awesome....i jst cant put it down...once i start i cant stop...they grab my attention from the very start and i love that. The dynamic btw the MCs, the dialogue..oh and the chemistry! Topnotch!

About this book

We ve got our gorgeous Professor Caine
description
Sweet, smart and of course hot!

And our beautiful TA..Rachael
description

I jst loved my MCs soo much! Everything about them made me pretty happy and their chemi
Paige
4 "Entwined" Stars

Beautiful Mistake was a beautiful book with a beautiful story line. Vi Keeland has the ability to make a twist appear out of nowhere that leaves my jaw hanging open and my heart pounding out of my chest. This mistaken identity story was complex and emotional. I also laughed and swooned. And I couldn't get enough.

ARC provided to A is for Alpha B is for Books for honest review.
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
I buddy read this book with my dear friends sis Pearl , Rachmi and Felita (Check out their fab reviews by clicking their names!)

Rachel Martin is the kind of woman you'll like as your best friend. She's feisty, protective, smart and loyal. No matter what circumstances, she always got your back. The aspiring musical therapist works as a waitress and teaching assistant to support her studies and daily needs. When her co-worker / best friend is nursing a broken heart over a guy she dated for weeks,
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW.... When I read the blurb I thought it was a professor/student story, so I prepped myself and went in with an open mind. Let me tell you that it was nothing like I had imagined, it was SO MUCH MORE and it had my emotions where all over the place!!

The intense chemistry between Caine and Rachel had me buzzing and at times I felt like I was going to explode from it!!

Professor Caine West has made mistakes like the rest of us, and we get a glimpse of one mistake that comes full circle and h

• Cocky Bastard
  • Playboy Pilot
  • Dear Bridget, I Want You
  • Mack Daddy
  • Drunk Dial
  • Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
  • RoomHate
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Neighbor Dearest
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Stepbrother Dearest
  • Vahşi
  • Mis à la casse (Scrap Metal, #1)
  • Say I'm Yours (Return to Me, #3)
  • Just One Year
  • To Love Jason Thorn
  • En chemin (Promesse tenue, #1)
  • Gentleman Nine
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by an

Articles featuring this book

Hello, damaged heroes and emotional backstories. Vi Keeland, author of Beautiful Mistake, shares her favorite "heartbreakingly gorgeous" reads.
“That’s the thing about true love—we never see the beginning or the end.” 20 likes
“We all make mistakes. Life doesn’t come with instructions. Someone who loves you will forgive you for them. But when you hide them or lie about them, they’re no longer mistakes—they’re decisions.” 18 likes