Start by marking “Craving Stassi (Fantasies Unmasked, #2)” as Want to Read:
Craving Stassi (Fantasies Unmasked, #2)

Craving Stassi

(Fantasies Unmasked #2)

Stassi Sanderson knows what it’s like to be alone. Her father left when she was six-years-old; her mother did her best, but may as well have gone with him. Those hard times taught her a valuable lesson: people always disappoint.

For Stassi, the private parties are her safe haven. From loneliness. From expectations. A place where she can slip on a mask and be the woman she
Published October 30th 2017 (first published September 30th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Craving Stassi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving Stassi

Robin Hill
“You kiss me like you love me.”

The parties are back and hotter than ever! Erica Lynn’s second installment in her Fantasies Unmasked series is the perfect follow-up to Desiring Lacey!

Erica’s heroines are strong, independent women, and for the most part, Stassi is no different. She’s strong and independent on the surface, but inside she’s vulnerable, unsure, and a little lost. Coming from a less than stellar childhood in which she was abandoned by her own father, Stassi's made a conscious decision
Tiffany
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this series completely out of order; reading book three first, then book one, and now book two. It can be done and I still greatly enjoyed every story. However, I would suggest reading them in order. The characters evolve throughout their stories and then the series. I think it's better to see that evolution in order as it unfolds.

Stassi and Alec are hot together!! Their attraction is swift and feelings develop quickly, despite what either of them wants. They've both been burned in the pa
Amy Fudge
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the Fantasies Unmasked series, and it is every bit as good as the first book!

Stassi comes off as being a confident, secure young woman, but on the inside she is anything but. She has a lot of baggage from her growing up years that she hasn't dealt with, and doesn't consider her self worth to be much. As a result, she only does fun and casual, not serious and committed.

Alec owns a successful restaurant, has a sister and niece he absolutely adores, and good friends. He was badly
Kim
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Craving Stassi is the second book in the Fantasies Unmasked Series from author Erica Lynn. This is the story of Stassi and Alec. Stassi comes from a broken home, her father left when she was six. The private parties Stassi attends are her safe place. Alec is a successful restauranteur and he runs the private parties. Alec has had an attraction to and has wanted Stassi since the first time he saw her. As they get to know each other the attraction between them gets stronger but Stassi wants to kee ...more
Michele
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stassi and Alec will grab your heart from the start and not let go till the last word has been read. Their story will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions on many levels. They have some intense chemistry. They have blistering hot sex and yet Stassi has walls around her heart. Does Alec have the key to get through them? Can they find love together or will her past win yet again? Only one way to find out. One click your copy today. I am volintarily leaving my review after reading an advan ...more
Jeanne
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Stassi’s story, Lacy’s friend from book one. Stassi is a pretty messed up lady as far as any relationships go. We get her history of why she is the way she is. Enter Alec, Cameron’s friend. He isn’t in a great place as far as relationships, but Stassi makes him want more for the first time in a very long time. We get more Lacey and Cameron (who I love) and a bit more of Gigi and Jackson. Can’t wait for Gigi and Jackson! Great story!
Pat
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written storyline that hooked me from the very beginning and the characters were so well developed that I felt like I was peeking through a window watching as the story unfolded between the characters.
Kari Hansen
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Starting as a child Stassi learnt the hard way not to let anyone too close and the only one she can count on is herself. She shields herself from others by her brassy demeanor but inside self-doubts linger. She has chosen to fulfill her physical needs by attending private parties but emotions have no part in it.

Alec manages the running of the private parties and from the moment he saw Stassi he knew that she much more than an experience at a party. He is drawn to her in a way he has never felt b
Andi
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Welcome back to Erica Lynn’s erotic Unmasked Fantasies world. I loved Lacey’s story and the complex world Lynn has created. Her characters are beautifully flawed, which makes them so wonderful. The next installment is just as amazing and sexy.

Stassi is convinced she’s never good enough, and everyone leaves. That’s why she runs first. She has rules, designed to keep her in control and keep everyone at a distance.

Alec has built a successful business, in addition to managing the club and parties t
Rhonda
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steamy moving romance.

Erica Lynn is quickly becoming a new favorite author of mine. I love how the Fantasies Unmasked series just keeps getting better and better with each book. I can hardly wait to read Claiming Gigi.

Stassi and Alec are portrayed realistically. I could really understand Stassi's reaction to her painful past. I was encouraged to see her evolve as the book progressed. Watching Alec show Stassi how much he cared was gratifying. I turned the pages eagerly to see how Stassi and Alec
Jennifer Moody
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book was an amazing journey. You feel as if you could step right into the book and become one of the characters. The struggles and joys that Stassi goes through makes you once again believe in all things good. To see someone come out on the good side when everything looked down is heart warming and this is a must read book!!!!
Judy
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Erica Lynn starts this book out giving us two very different aspects of just who Stassi is, which she develops expertly throughout the book. The emotions feel real and the sexy scenes are crazy hot!!! You cant go wrong with anything Erica writes....unless you want boring 😜
Brandy Nichols
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. Just like the first book. This woman is someone I would want to have a mind a like. She has so many amazing parts in this book and I would love to be apart of it. She took my breath away. I give this more than 5 stars.

I would recommened this every female out there.
Tammy Avery
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was waiting for Stassi's story and I was not disappointed! I could really relate to her on my own level and the storyline was fantastic!
Millennial Book Life Crisis - Samantha
After getting to know Stassi in the first book of the series, I couldn’t get my hands on Stassi’s book fast enough! I was immediately drawn to Stassi as her character really resonated with me. Stassi has personal issues that stem from her childhood, specifically regarding relationships. Alec, the guy who runs the private parties, has his own issues regarding relationships as well, and the two become a pair with the other not knowing about the other’s similar issues. They are drawn to each other ...more
Kelly
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love how the Fantasies Unmasked series just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to read Claiming Gigi.
Stassi and Alec are portrayed realistically. I could really understand Stassi's reaction to her painful past. I was encouraged to see her evolve as the book progressed. Watching Alec show Stassi how much he cared was gratifying. I couldn't put it down, eager to see how Stassi and Alec would find their way to their HEA. 💋
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Christina Williams
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
This one had me from page one. Not only was there super hot sexy.... Let's talk about sex. There was so much more. The levels of emotions Stassi has to go through are overwhelming. This is not just romance. It's real, it's pain, it's consuming. It's life. Erica Lynn had my heart in a vice, but she took care with it, and gave it back complete.
Patty Burns
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had couple questions when reading book 3 until I realized I had read them out of order, read book 1,3 then 2. Stassi had so many emotional issues to work through, I questioned if she would be able to work them out. Luckily she found a man who was patient. Great series of strong women finding their soulmates!
Rachel Blomberg
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow Erica Lynn can write a book that is not only entertaining but can make you so wet. There were times in this book that I wanted to be Stassi.
You will not want to miss out on this Fantasies Series.
I voluntary review this arc of this book.
Jeanne James
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot, hot, hot. The is 2nd book in the Fantasies Unmasked series and is well-written!
Tracey Zelukovic
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOT DAMN, that was hot, the chemistry they had was off the charts. Loved the ending, I can't wait to read Gigi's book.
Everyone needs to read these books they are HOT
Book-Lovin-Momma
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Stassi and Alec's story! It should be every woman's fantasy to party behind the anonymity of a mask in order to test her sexual boundaries. I loved Alec's powerful personality, as well as the way he craved Stassi, wanting to help her overcome her past. This was such an explosively sexy book!
Cheyenne
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic book and was another great addition to the Fantasies Unmasked series! I loved these characters and I like how they change throughout the book.

This book told the story of Stassi and Alec. Stassi has two sides to her personality, a confident side and another side that is the opposite. To everyone she is extremely confident and outgoing. Once Alec gets to know her, he soon learns that there is much more to her than she shows everyone else. Alec is a successful business owner wh
Savannah Tucker
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it
A good short story in between more heavy books. Erica Lynn does a great job of writing sexy scenes and giving her characters depth beyond that as well.
Sonja Netkovska
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
This is second book in Erika's new series named Fantasies Unmasked.
This is Stassi and Alec's story and it's real emotional rollercoaster. Beautiful characters, especially I loved Alec's character, true friends and true friendship, love and so much more.
Buy this book and you won't put it down till the end.
Jessica Green
May 17, 2018
Mel
Mar 13, 2018
Amazing 3 4 Oct 20, 2017 03:11PM

Fantasies Unmasked (3 books)
  • Desiring Lacey (Fantasies Unmasked, #1)
  • Claiming Gigi (Fantasies Unmasked, #3)