Start by marking “Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)” as Want to Read:
Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)

Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)

Connor
I owe everything to Levi. Everything. So when I fell for his girl, I did the only thing a good mate would do. I left. Ran. Six years in that hell hole trying to forget, trying to let them live and love each other. But I couldn’t stay away any longer.
And now I’m realising it wasn’t just her I’d fallen for.

Levi
He left us—spent years defending our country. He’s far mo
ebook
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Delectable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Delectable

~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
DNF 44% . No rating

I'm really uneasy to review this book when I didn't finish it. It was my first book by Ann Grech and I don't know if her books are all the same as Delectable but the writing didn't worked me for at all. This could be a case of "It's me, not you" so if you find the blurb appealing, give this one a try, at least with the sample.

The book is told in third person which is not favorite. I always have a hard time getting into the story, I feel less involved but sometimes it suits th
Belinda Donaldson
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow...i seriously dont know where to begin with this review.

Connor has felt like the black sheep all his life, always waiting to be rejected by those he cares for, but when his best friend introduces him to his new girlfriend Connor falls and falls hard. Instead of giving temptation a chance he does the only thing he can think he joins the Army.

Levi has always thought of Connor as a brother who when left orphaned fought tooth and nail to keep him under the same roof. But when he meets Katy and s
Nese
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my days !!!
This book is so;
Delectable
Delicious
Dirty
Damn good

What a well written, well balanced, beautifully slow burning story.
The denial, guilt and finally acceptance of each characters feelings
gives this story so much angst.
The author gave so much background story and character development that
at times l was desperately sad and then terribly anxious.

A young Connor having lost his parents, gets taken in by Levi's family.
The two boys become best friends who grow up together and become insep
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~

This was quite different than the other books by Ann Grech but nontheless super hot. This story is about Levi, Katy & Connor who find a way to have a satifying relationship in a threesome, their ménage is challanged throughout the book but at the end, the obstcales are gone and their happy end after is there.

I really loved how we go right into the book. The descriptions were pretty graphic, the scenes right befo
J.J. Harper
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm always so eager to get my hands on Ann Grech's books so I knew I would love it.
But nothing prepared me for just how good this book is. Ann's writing has developed and matured into this superb story.
Connor, a boy left orphaned is taken in by his best friend, Levi's family but never gets over his feelings of being left out, rejected. Levi always has his back and their friendship is rock solid as the grow up, until Levi introduces Connor to his girlfriend, Katy.
Levi always considers Connor his
Natalie Miernicki
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two's company but three is even hotter!! Friends since they were kids, Connor and Levi were in love with the same girl... Connor left to join the army and returned years later to find that home is definitely where the heart is; and his heart was with his two best friends Levi and Katy. The chemistry between all three is electric; there's is a slow burn that builds and builds... the angst and anguish is felt by all three of them at different times, all wanting the same thing but no-one is brave e ...more
Jennie
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Connor has a great friendship with Katy and Levi. The couple both want to help and support Connor on his return from combat.
Connor broke my heart... His pain felt real and portrayed in a realistic manner that gave me all the feels.
Each of the friends are struggling with their feelings and the rising tension within the group.
Can Katy and Levi come to terms with their feelings for someone else?
Will it break up their existing relationship?
Will Connor bring them all closer together or tear them apar
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
As far as menages go, this by far has been one of my favourites.

Connor, Katy and Levi story was hot yet the story line was more than just three people coming together.
Connor has always been in love with his best friend's girl Katy, their friendship is one of those that only come once in a lifetime and few get the chance to have. Connor knows there is no way he can stay and watch Levi and Katy's love blossoming, the risk of acting on his emotion is far greater than fighting a war, so he simply
Susan Lewis
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it
DeDelectable was different in story and writing from Ann Grech other books. I couldn’t wait to read Delectable- it was spinoff of her Unexpected series and beginning of her new seris. I find that I liked Delectable. It didn’t Wow me.
I did find opening very realistic and well written being with Cooper in battle and showing what was the reason for Cooper’s PTSD. She portrayed Connor’s PTSD well and very realistic!

I enjoyed the Connor, Katey, and Levi, as individuals. As threesome, I didn’t like;
Robyn Corcoran
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author just keeps producing quality writing and blowing reader's minds!

Connor left Katy and Levi, his best friends, due to being in love with Katy even knowing that Levi and Katy were a solid couple. Feeling despondent, he enlisted and spent most of his six years away fighting overseas. After being medically discharged he returns home, to his best friends but things are different and difficult for them all.

The overwhelming love these three characters have for each other is truly beautiful.
Gemma Pritchard
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Amo's book corner.

Oh wow where to start with this book. It's amazing I couldn't put it down.

Story follows three best friends Connor, Levi and Katy. Connor has always felt like he doesn't belong and the black sheep of the family so when he becomes friends with Levi there is a connection there already. Then when they both fall for Katy who ends up with Levi, Connor can't bear to stick around. Connor leaves for the Army and disappears for 6 years.

Katy and Levi have always fel
Caroline
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW, this is my first Ann Grech read and definitely won't be my last. I loved the way it was written, the characters are amazing although they all had moments where they frustrated the hell out of me, the story is well planned/researched and it's full of steamy bits.

This is a MMF romance, that develops between three close friends. They all have their struggles with the emotions they are feeling and the appropriateness of acting on them, in the end love wins. Levi and Conner have been best friend
Lisa
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
An unconventional relationship.

This book was not over done. It showed their developing feelings, relationships, conflicts and inner struggles in being in a relationship with two other people perfectly. The over arching theme of Connor, Levi and Katy as they struggle through is how their feelings for the others will impact on them all. This was well thought out and showed how society struggles with anything that is perceived to be outside the 'norm'. These three characters are very different but
Linda Lee
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was my introduction to this author and it’s an enjoyable read. Levi and Connor have been best friends since they were five. Their relationship is more like brothers because Connor was going to end up in the system until Levi’s parents took him in. When they meet Katy and she chooses Levi, Connor joins the army. He’s torn by his feelings and can’t sit back and watch them together. Levi is a children’s tv show host and Katy owns her own wedding cake business called Delectable. They have ...more
Katherine
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love is love, sometimes though it comes in scary packages.

What happens when you realise your in live with not one but two people? This beautiful story explores the truth behind loving more than one person. Each character is beautifully described and so true to life that they jump off the page and become people running around your life. They are so well developed that you will forget their fictionally and will talk about them as if their real. The way Ann describes the inner turmoil each member o
BookSnuggle
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Delectable (Gold Coast Nights Book 1) by Ann Grech
This is Connor, Levi, and Katy’s story.

Oh my goodness! This story grips you from the beginning to the end. This story will stick with me for a long time. It was amazing how I could feel the characters emotions whether happy or sad and their frustrations. The author also did a wonderful job in describing Connor’s PTSD and the struggle the characters went through in finding their happily ever after.

This is not your conventional love story. But this
T.
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful story, with three excellent characters and a totally believable story line. Kudos to the author for a slow build of the plot so the reader could appreciate the hard road Connor, Katy, and Levi traveled to reach a point they could freely love each other, in lieu of throwing everyone into bed and letting them figure it out later. Besides being well-written, Delectable is a thoughtful book that looks at a complex relationship and keeps the reader fully vested through the journey. G ...more
Sheridan
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Although I'm not a huge fan of third person view I really enjoyed this book! I loved the characters and their interactions with each other. The story From going to unknown feelings and over coming fears and social attitudes it's a big reality check for what is happening in Australia right now! Vote YES!!!!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was much more than a sexy story. So much more than I was expecting when I started reading it and it sucked me in and I finished it all in one evening. It had it all. A soldier coming back from tour, love, hidden feelings, hate, crime and tons more. Give this book a chance, yes the sex scenes are HOT but the story itself is great!
Jennifer Alexander
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ness
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A real surprise

A hidden gem from an Australian author. I really loved the meaning and relationship development in the story. Beautiful character development meant you really felt it could be real. It also didn't ignore the reality of an unusual relationship.
Jenny
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from the first page until the end. This is the first book I’ve read by this author and certainly won’t be the last! If you like a story with so many emotions this is the book you need to read! I love these characters!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog *
January Apted
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really good love story between two best friends and a girl they both love and eventually coming to terms with the fact they also love each other. It's was a quick read I recommend reading it for sure! I can wait to read more from this author.
Natalie
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
I just couldn’t get into it.
Kim
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first time reading this author. This is a MMF romance set in Queensland Australia. This book had a slow burn. I’ll read more from this author.
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I loved this book. Even better that it was based on the goldy!!
A new author for me I will be reading more of her work!
Codie
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conner, Levi and Katie are perfect together, sadly it takes going to war and death of mates to come home and give it a chance. Conner is beat down, he needs the support of his best friends, his friends his been in love with for years. It broke Levis heart watching Con go, a part of who him and Katie are is missing without him. This story is beautiful to watch to connection being strengthened between these three. Fighting for what they want despite what others think of them and their love and rel ...more
Chloe
Oct 28, 2017
Leslie Stama
Feb 09, 2019
Vicky Robles
Nov 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
By day Ann Grech lives in the corporate world and can be found sitting behind a desk typing away at reports and papers or lecturing to a room full of students. She graduated with a PhD in 2016 and is now an over-qualified nerd. Glasses, briefcase, high heels and a pencil skirt, she’s got the librarian look nailed too. If only they knew! She swears like a sailor, so that’s got to be a hint. The oth ...more