Start by marking “Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)” as Want to Read:
Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)

Delectable

(Gold Coast Nights #1)

Connor
I owe everything to Levi. Everything. So when I fell for his girl, I did the only thing a good mate would do. I left. Ran. Six years in that hell hole trying to forget, trying to let them live and love each other. But I couldn’t stay away any longer.
And now I’m realising it wasn’t just her I’d fallen for.

Levi
He left us—spent years defending our country. He’s far mo
ebook
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Delectable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Delectable

Start your review of Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)
~Stéphanie's Journal~
DNF 44% . No rating

I'm really uneasy to review this book when I didn't finish it. It was my first book by Ann Grech and I don't know if her books are all the same as Delectable but the writing didn't worked me for at all. This could be a case of "It's me, not you" so if you find the blurb appealing, give this one a try, at least with the sample.

The book is told in third person which is not favorite. I always have a hard time getting into the story, I feel less involved but sometimes it suits th
Belinda Donaldson
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow...i seriously dont know where to begin with this review.

Connor has felt like the black sheep all his life, always waiting to be rejected by those he cares for, but when his best friend introduces him to his new girlfriend Connor falls and falls hard. Instead of giving temptation a chance he does the only thing he can think he joins the Army.

Levi has always thought of Connor as a brother who when left orphaned fought tooth and nail to keep him under the same roof. But when he meets Katy and s
Tracy
Delectable
Delicious
Dirty
Damn good

What a well written, well balanced, beautifully slow burning story.
The denial, guilt and finally acceptance of each characters feelings
gives this story so much angst.
The author gave so much background story and character development that
at times l was desperately sad and then terribly anxious.

A young Connor having lost his parents, gets taken in by Levi's family.
The two boys become best friends who grow up together and become insep
Elisa Glendenning
3.5 Stars

An endearing MMF romance where the road to true love never runs smoothly. I couldn’t help feel that Katy was a third wheel as Levi’s and Connor’s arc was predominately the main focus. However, I did enjoy it.
Patty Erickson
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. It was sweet watching the characters realize they were in love. The showing of each other's insecurities and wanting to run kind of made them actually fight for it more. I love a good old fashioned love story where people overcome norms to just love despite the hardship. The fact that they fight for what they want. I highly recommend it.
Stefanie
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This was my first time, reading anything by this author. I'm so glad that I gave this book a chance because I absolutely loved reading it. The story and the chemistry between the characters was great. I'm looking forward to reading more books by this author.
Linda Crandall
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Slow and meticulous in developing the characters, yet keeps a simmering heat going throughout.
Perhaps the female character is less rounded out, in comparison to the more full background stories of the two male characters. However, the self questioning on the part of all three, the unavoidable attraction and depth of their feelings towards each other, and the very realistic reaction portrayed of those around them is delved into and pulled out of their hearts with tact and comprehension.
Full of ra
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~

This was quite different than the other books by Ann Grech but nontheless super hot. This story is about Levi, Katy & Connor who find a way to have a satifying relationship in a threesome, their ménage is challanged throughout the book but at the end, the obstcales are gone and their happy end after is there.

I really loved how we go right into the book. The descriptions were pretty graphic, the scenes right before t
Lori
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy ever after!

I was sure hoping for a happily ever after, but she sure did throw me a few times. This book was pretty good and I didn’t want to put it down. NOT AT ALL! I loved the story from all three perspectives. The love really came through and just carried you away on the story rooting for the best ending for this threesome.
J.J. Harper
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm always so eager to get my hands on Ann Grech's books so I knew I would love it.
But nothing prepared me for just how good this book is. Ann's writing has developed and matured into this superb story.
Connor, a boy left orphaned is taken in by his best friend, Levi's family but never gets over his feelings of being left out, rejected. Levi always has his back and their friendship is rock solid as the grow up, until Levi introduces Connor to his girlfriend, Katy.
Levi always considers Connor his
Natalie Miernicki
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two's company but three is even hotter!! Friends since they were kids, Connor and Levi were in love with the same girl... Connor left to join the army and returned years later to find that home is definitely where the heart is; and his heart was with his two best friends Levi and Katy. The chemistry between all three is electric; there's is a slow burn that builds and builds... the angst and anguish is felt by all three of them at different times, all wanting the same thing but no-one is brave e ...more
Jennie
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Connor has a great friendship with Katy and Levi. The couple both want to help and support Connor on his return from combat.
Connor broke my heart... His pain felt real and portrayed in a realistic manner that gave me all the feels.
Each of the friends are struggling with their feelings and the rising tension within the group.
Can Katy and Levi come to terms with their feelings for someone else?
Will it break up their existing relationship?
Will Connor bring them all closer together or tear them apar
Sophie
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: poly-romance
I really liked the concept going into the book but sadly the book didn't work for me. The characters were getting on my last nerve with all of their angst and by the 85% mark I just gave up because I was bored out of my mind.
Heather (AllTheJuicyBits)
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
This one was an adventure for me, not having read very many MMF books. I really enjoyed it.

Connor is a veteran of the Afghan war, and he is home in Australia for the first time in several years. He suffers from severe PTSD after watching one of his closest friends die in front of him. Levi and Katy are his closest friends - but what they don't know is they are the reason he left. He couldn't bear to watch them together - being madly in love with Katie. While he was gone, both Katy and Levi real
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
As far as menages go, this by far has been one of my favourites.

Connor, Katy and Levi story was hot yet the story line was more than just three people coming together.
Connor has always been in love with his best friend's girl Katy, their friendship is one of those that only come once in a lifetime and few get the chance to have. Connor knows there is no way he can stay and watch Levi and Katy's love blossoming, the risk of acting on his emotion is far greater than fighting a war, so he simply
Mariah
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Wrecked and Overjoyed

This was beautiful! My heart both ached with sadness and flew with joy. I cried, I laughed, I bawled, and I smiled so hard my face hurt! This book put me through the wringer! It was so poignant and heartbreaking, love affirming, and just plain brilliant! Friends to lovers, from running away scared to coming home and finding acceptance (while still running scared time and again), to soul scorching love. Did I mention steamy? The heat level was off the charts, and I’m not just
T.
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful story, with three excellent characters and a totally believable story line. Kudos to the author for a slow build of the plot so the reader could appreciate the hard road Connor, Katy, and Levi traveled to reach a point they could freely love each other, in lieu of throwing everyone into bed and letting them figure it out later. Besides being well-written, Delectable is a thoughtful book that looks at a complex relationship and keeps the reader fully vested through the journey. G ...more
Sharon
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three friends- a line crossed. A relationship built. A life together. Not perfect but real.

Delectable is an amazing story about friendship and love. Connor, Katy, and Levi are three friends who find themselves falling in love. With past struggles, fear of how they will be looked upon, and just the uncertainty of it all, their relationship isn't easy. But these 3 formed a bond years ago that only has grown stronger. The obstacles that stand in their way aren't easy ones to conquer, but they only
Danielle
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many emotions...

So this is the first book from this author I’ve read. I really enjoyed it. It was full of all kinds of emotions. Sadness, hopefulness, anger, love, and fear. All bundled up it was such a beautiful journey. Katy, Conner, and Levi have great storylines and I loved how the author gave us all the background necessary to appreciate how the past impacts their future. Loved it
Jolene Huber
May 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Moving On Together

The story was good. Connor recently back from his time in the service. Medically discharged due to PTSD is back where he started living in a house with his best friend Levi and his girlfriend Kate. He went in the service to get away from them. His more than a friend crush on them both. I had issues with the formatting. The chapters all run together and dont always start on a separate page. And the paragraphs run together as well.
Shirley Lopez
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and relatable

So I'm not a fan of 3rd person books and I prefer 1st person point of view but this story was amazing. I do love how each character was developed and we saw how they struggled with their feelings. My favorite was Con and I wish we got a bit more of his struggle with PTSD but overall I just loved him. I'm happy Levi choose them over his job I'm so happy he stuck by his side. Very good story
Barbara J.
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Connor, Levi & Katy (M/M/F)

A new author for me and I loved this story. The author really expressed confusion, difficultly with self acceptance & menage, feeling like you don't belong, PTSD challenges, among other situations so well. Always kept my interest. I became attached to this triad... wanted to keep reading about them, even after the end!
❤🧡💛💚💜💙
Ness
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A real surprise

A hidden gem from an Australian author. I really loved the meaning and relationship development in the story. Beautiful character development meant you really felt it could be real. It also didn't ignore the reality of an unusual relationship.
Bookie
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emotional and Sexy

I freaking love MMF and I love that this story actually has a story. It has real emotions and the characters don't just hook up, they grow and struggle and find peace.....but also, hello steamy bits. 😁
Julie Sherman
Jun 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great new author

This is a new author for me and I can't say enough how much I enjoyed this book. It's very realistic, slow burn, great backstory to conclusion. I look forward to reading more from This author.
Tamarra Lynch
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delectable indeed!

Mmmm.... Delectable indeed. The story was pure, hot, sexy and romantic, and those bedroom scenes, oh so steamy! This author knows how to engage her readers and have them coming back for more, loved it’s from start to finish!
Diana
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many emotions

This was the first time reading this author, and it was a great book! So much yearning and heartache for all three characters, you can’t stop flipping pages. My heart hurt for Connor and all his life ups and downs. Definitely will be reading more of this author.
Kim
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first time reading this author. This is a MMF romance set in Queensland Australia. This book had a slow burn. I’ll read more from this author.
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I loved this book. Even better that it was based on the goldy!!
A new author for me I will be reading more of her work!

• Sear
  • Their Third Lover
  • Two Bosses
  • Back Home
  • The Thing About Us
  • Fahrenheit (The Power of Three Love #2)
  • Foundations (The Power of Three Love #1)
  • The Sharp Edge of Bliss
  • Just This Once (Just Us, #1)
  • Famous (The Power of Three Love #3)
  • Just One Night (Just Us, #4)
  • Forgiven
By day Ann Grech lives in the corporate world and can be found sitting behind a desk typing away at reports and papers or lecturing to a room full of students. She graduated with a PhD in 2016 and is now an over-qualified nerd. Glasses, briefcase, high heels and a pencil skirt, she’s got the librarian look nailed too. If only they knew! She swears like a sailor, so that’s got to be a hint. The oth ...more

News & Interviews