Start by marking “Her Best Friend (Book Boyfriends, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Her Best Friend (Book Boyfriends, #3.5)

Her Best Friend

(Book Boyfriends #3.5)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  96 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Noah Douglas and Charlotte Lawson have been best friends since first grade. Noah had a hard time relating to other kids, and Charlotte was painfully shy. But once they found each other, they were inseparable.

Now sixteen, Noah is starting to see Charlotte through new eyes. Maybe it’s just a crush. Charlotte is talented, fun, and pretty. What guy wouldn’t be attracted to he
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Her Best Friend, please sign up.
Claire Kingsley It's available by subscribing to my newsletter, which you can do here: www.clairekingsleybooks.com. :)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
I got goosebumps. Oh yes I did, when I read this. Her Best Friend is a very short little add on that takes place about ten years after the end of Hot Single Dad, by Claire Kingsley.

Noah Douglas and Charlotte Lawson were in first grade when they met in Hot Single Dad. Charlotte was so shy, and Noah had trouble relating to other children. They were instant best friends and were inseparable. Their moms starting planning play dates and their families became fast friends.

Now they are sixteen years o
Nicole P
A lovely little bonus and needs to be read after Hot Single Dad. Charlotte and Noah have been best friends since Grade 1. Things change when Noah realizes he feels more than friendship for his best friend at the tender age of 16. Told all from Noah's perspective this was a delightful read and a welcome gift from Claire Kingsley. You also get a future look into what happens to the other characters from the Book Boyfriends series.
Michelle
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swoon. Sweetest story ever.
Carol
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet and short bonus chapter, to be read after her full length novel "Hot Single Dad". Given away for FREE by author.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
There is no sweeter love than falling in love with your best friend and Claire Kingsley told the story of Noah and Charlotte perfectly. I could feel every emotion that Noah was fighting through and their first kiss brought a tear to my eyes. This was the perfect short story to extend and wrap up the series. Job well done Claire.
Esra
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-english
Çok kısaydı be hiçbir şey anlamadım. Babasının kitabı yerine bu uzun olsaydı keşke.
Regan Pierce
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I simply couldn't think of a better ending to this series than for Bug to get a HEA too! It was a happy surprise that Claire treated her readers to.
Charlotte has always been shy. Noah is a genius who has trouble relating to people. But they meet in first grade and have been best friends ever since. Now at sixteen, Noah knows he has to be more. Can they get past the dreaded Friend Zone?
Claire Kingsley has a knack for writing characters that are real and human with humor and sensitivity. Although
Bookgyrl
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Hot Single Dad (Caleb and Linnea) I was surprised to see you could receive a little novella about Charlotte and her best friend Noah (all grown up). It starts when they are 16 and Noah realizes he is in love with his best friend.

I loved this little story, as it also showed the other characters of the earlier stories (Alex/Mia, Kendra/Weston and of course Caleb/Linnea) futher into the future.
Lofty
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Noah & Charlotte are best friends they met when her nanny & his mum started then in kindergarten. Charlotte (bug) was shy & Noah was a loner they spent many play dates together.
Noah has loved her forever & is very protective of her does she feel the same?
So pleased they got a story. A lovely short story to expand their futures.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Definitely worth reading.
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
I was SO HAPPY Claire gave us this little story of Charlotte and Noah!! While I was reading Hot Single Dad I felt like the series wouldn't be complete yet. Her Best Friend did focus on Charlotte, BUT it also gave us a glimpse of the rest of the Lawsons. I only wish this was longer because I never wanted to leave them.
Rowena
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
What a super cute addition to the Book Boyfriends series. It wrapped up the series wonderfully and I loved Charlotte and Noah in Hot Single Dad but low key adored them a little more in their own book. So good.
Holly
This was a cute short story that features Charlotte and her best friend Noah from Hot Single Dad. They're in high school and Noah realizes his feelings for Charlotte go beyond friendship. Though short, it was a sweet story. I really liked it.
Pcch2345
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for this little gem...it was a lovely peak into all the characters' lives:-) am looking forward to reading more books.
Larissa Terrado
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just subscribed to the newsletter! Thank you for the book!
Chessela Helm
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A cute little extra to finish up the Lawsons' stories.
justina
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, romance
i called it!! noah and charlotte are so cute i love them although i wish this was longer
Amara
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: na-ya
Not worth the time to read it. It's just a couple paragraphs about how a really smart boy loves a girl. Not much happens, which is sad, because I'd read a story about this if it were full length. Our boy seemed pretty fab.
Susan Boyce
Sep 03, 2017
Montal
Jun 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Claire Kingsley writes smart, sexy romances. Her books feature sassy and often quirky heroines, swoony heroes who love their women hard, panty-melting sexytimes, romantic happily ever afters, and ALL the big feels.

She can’t imagine life without coffee, her Kindle, and the sexy heroes who inhabit her imagination. She’s living out her own happily ever after in the Pacific Northwest with her husband

Book Boyfriends (3 books)
  • Book Boyfriend (Book Boyfriends, #1)
  • Cocky Roommate (Book Boyfriends, #2)
  • Hot Single Dad (Book Boyfriends, #3)