Start by marking “Dark and Dangerous Things (Dark Things #5)” as Want to Read:
Dark and Dangerous Things (Dark Things #5)

Dark and Dangerous Things

(Dark Things #5)

The final showdown has begun.

With Abel in the hospital and Molly stronger than ever, it is up to Elise and newly released Silas Ford to figure out a way to send Molly back to Hell for good. She won't make it easy, of course. She has bargains to keep.

Elise Morgan is ready for this to all be over. With a ticking time bomb in her head, she makes it her mission to rid the wo
Published August 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dark and Dangerous Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark and Dangerous Things

Linda
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*************
SPOILER
*************

It cannot be over! I refuse it to be. Kelly needs to write a novela on Silas being happy! I do love how Elise can still see ghost, in the end. Feel bad about Natalie not being able to speak to Tommy. No one is alone, anymore, but Silas and I need him to be happy, so chop chop Kelly, start writing that novela!

As far as finale series go, it was epic. So much suspense, I couldn't put the book down, biting my nails and thigh sick, I was reading until the wee hours o
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
During the last few weeks I read the complete 5 book series and now I do not know what to do with myself. Kelly Martin delivers a spine-tingling, thriller in the Dark Things series. The final installment, Dark & Dangerous Things, did not disappoint. The tense builds from page one to a white knuckle ending that left me speechless. If ghosts, hauntings, and demons (oh my) are your thing, then check out this creeptastic series!
Ashley Poteet
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sad its over!

What are great and creepy Series! This was the last book in the series and I'm really sad about that. I'm going to miss these characters!

The conclusion was amazing! I was not expecting what happened, They finally send molly back to hell, but not without loss.

Definitely recommendm
Louisa
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling Conclusion to an Amazing Series

Kelly Martin does it again with the last book in the Dark Things Series. Full of twists and turns until the very end. Everyone's favourite Naked Girl makes an appearance.
Will everyone get a happy ending or will Molly Drake rule the day.
Can't wait to see what springs forth from Kelly's Imagination
Cindy Mathis
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much that I've been putting off reading it. I broke today and read it. I'm not ready for it to end, but Kelly Martin gave the perfect "and that's a wrap." DDT is so special, spooky and fun it's going to be my one of my go-to suggestions for lovers of paranormal! I can't wait to see what Kelly comes up with next!
Valerie
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought I was ready for it to end. In the end I'm going to miss them. I wonder if there will be more of Elise. A satisfying conclusion to a very good series. I look forward to reading more by Ms.Martin.
Lisa P
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this series- wish it could have been longer. Lots of funny quips, memorable characters, ghosts, possession, new characters, and some parts that have you reading faster to see what happens.
Jo Anna Part
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I absolutely loved this series, it kept you on the edge and I am sad this was the last book in the series.
Kim Barker
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

Don’t miss out on this series. It’s an exciting ride from start to finish!!! I’m really sad that it is over!
Crystal Gray
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am at a loss for words. The ending was PERFECT!
Tracey Milito
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This was a great ending. I really enjoyed this book. I'm sad it's over but I will be looking out for more by this author.
Crystal Zapata
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I don't know. I was really expecting the ending to be epic. The entire series was great but this ending kind of just let me down.
Jaci
Aug 24, 2017
Shani
Jan 03, 2018
John
rated it did not like it
Dec 08, 2017
Sharla
Nov 26, 2017
Liz
Feb 12, 2018
Kelly Martin lives in a possibly haunted house in a small southern town. While she'd like to say paranormal things have only happened to her at her home, it would be a lie...

She is an international #1 best selling author in horror, paranormal, contemporary, historical, young adult, and mysteries. All of Kelly's books have one thing in common-- imagine the real world is tilted slightly on its side

Dark Things (5 books)
  • Dark and Deadly Things (Dark Things #1)
  • Dark and Devious Things (Dark Things #2)
  • Dark and Dreadful Things (Dark Things #3)
  • Dark and Desperate Things (Dark Things #4)