Start by marking “Rapid Pulse: A Limited Edition Spicy Romance Collection” as Want to Read:
Rapid Pulse: A Limited Edition Spicy Romance Collection

Rapid Pulse: A Limited Edition Spicy Romance Collection

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  39 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Featuring New York Times, USA Today, and International bestselling authors, Rapid Pulse is a sizzling, diverse collection of hetero and same sex romance reads crafted to launch your heartbeat into high gear and drive your senses wild.

This collection's hot and sexy alphas know just how to send your pulse rate rising. Grab something cool and click now to dive in.

Warning: The
Published September 26th 2017 by Naughty Nights Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rapid Pulse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rapid Pulse

Seraphia
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for review.
Several of the stories in this anthology caught my attention and picking which one to start with was like putting a kid in a candy store and saying pick one thing you want most. It was so hard for me. The story I ended up picking to read first was Red Queen. The blurb about it engaged me and had me wanting to know more about the main character. I absolutely loved how the author took the time to write up a backstory of how she became interested in BDSM an
Sandy S
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Release Date September 26, 2017

***NOTE: My review covers BREAKING THE RULES by Jennifer Lynne***

BREAKING THE RULES by Jennifer Lynne is a stand alone, contemporary adult, ménage romance, short story of erotica found in the multi-authored RAPID PULSE: A Limited Edition Spicy Romance Collection of short stories and novellas.

NOTE: BREAKING THE RULES is a ménage romance with graphic language and text including M/M, M/F/M, and M/M/F sexual situations.

Told from three first person points of vi
S.L. Dearing
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a super sexy, super spicy and super naughty good time, Rapid Pulse is what your'e looking for!! So many good stories to read, each one ready to get your heart rate up!! My favorite is Wicked Perfection by Magen McMinimy. If you love a good MMF romance, this one is for you!!

Take you time and savor all the tasty tidbits this collection has to offer!! It will defintely get your heartbeat racing!!

Tracie Runge
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
My review is for BREAKING THE RULES by Jennifer Lynne

Breaking The Rules is a ménage romance told in first person. Stacey lives a quite secluded life but when her car breaks down and she is saved by her neighbors Teale and James everything she knows will change.
Renate Ridley
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
What did I think? Good question....

After fighting my way through this, I have found two or three authors whose work I might look into a bit more. Grammar nerd that I am, I found most stories severely lacking. There are such things as editing and/or proof reading, you know?
One author kept mixing 1st and 3rd person POV * and * past and present tense in the same sentences. How am I supposed to enjoy reading something like that?

I won't go into detail as I have actually dropped quite a large number o
Pat
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this fantastic collection has something for everyone! From alphas to shifters and everything in between there is something in this collection that will satisfy the most pickiest of readers!

My reviews are on three of the books in this collection.

1.) "Her King's Kinky Proposal" by Tamsin Baker
Nicole's new partner, David takes her to a castle for a little bit of role play for her birthday! Will Nicole accept David's wicked proposal?

2.) "Alpha's Surprise Mate" by M.M. Chabot
Dez is the only wolf
Cassandra O'Leary
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was lucky to receive an ARC (advanced reader copy) of one story in this collection -- Breaking The Rules by Jennifer Lynne -- and I am voluntarily posting my honest review.

This was an intense and sexy story, the first person POV quickly drawing the reader in to the heroine's perspective. Stacey is new in a rural Australian town and is lying low after a scandal with her ex-husband. She's hiding out, trying to rebuild her life. When her car breaks down late at night, she's rescued by two sexy me
Christine Stokes
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing Breaking the Rules by Jennifer Lynne
As always, Ms Lynne did an awesome job in this story bringing such intensity and captivation that
I had a difficult time putting the book down.
Stacey is recently divorced and she is also a soap maker. She recently moved to Peacetown, Australia to
escape from a scandal with her ex and to start a new life. On the way to the new town, her car broke down and
she was rescued by Teal and James who happens to be auto mechanics plus her new neighbors to boot.
Al
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Rapid Pulse Collection is a collection of books about hot Alpha Males. Box sets are a favorite of mine because once in awhile you like a quick read to get you through the day or night. Even when you are having to wait it gives you a mental vacation from the time. In addition it set you up to learn about different authors. So for me I just loved this box set and working through trying to read them all.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."
Kristen Lewendon
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry crackles off the page, but the paranormal elements may have had something to do with that... Filled with powerful alpha men and the women that captivate them, this anthology has something for everyone to love and enjoy. No matter what your preference, there's a spicy little number in here to tickle your fancy. Containing some new work from a few of my favorite authors, it's also introduced me to a few I've never read before. I will be checking into those further. In fact, I see som ...more
Jen
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed the story Breaking the Rules by Jennifer Lynne in this collection. The author has the most eloquent way of phrasing things and it pulls you into the characters lives, wants and needs. This book is super hot. I feel that much of the eroticism Lynne creates in her piece derives from her ability to truly express the feelings of love and acceptance. The value of a loving relationship, regardless of how conventional, or not in this case, takes the reader on a beautiful and sensua ...more
Shannon
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
I have read Breaking the Rules by Jennifer Lynne.

This is a wonderful menage romance about Stacey, a divorcee soap maker and her two hunky mechanic neighbors,Teale and James.

The chemistry between these three is intense and with Stacey being the talk of her old town she is scared and nervous about their relationship being known. But rather having the two men in her life than not, she lets everyone know and gets her men.

Well written quick story, wonderfully sweet characters.

I voluntarily reviewed
Karen Roma
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
BREAKING THE RULES by Jennifer Lynne......

Breaking the Rules is the fourth instalment in the Forbidden series by Jennifer Lynne, and while the sex scenes are definitely erotic and off the chart smoking` HOT, there is also a beautiful love story within this short but fulfilling novella.

Ms Lynne has managed to write an extremely sensual tale, while still providing those of us with a deeply romantic heart, a satisfying HEA and enough background to lay a solid foundation for this wonderful, feel go
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
A wonderful collection of sizzling romances. I'm still working my way through them, but I'm liking what I've read so far. I always enjoy a boxed set to visit favourite authors and discover new ones. Prepare to melt your kindle with these hot alpha men as they seduce their women. This is a diverse selection with more than man and woman. I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend this book.
Becky Baldridge
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you've never read some of these fabulous authors, now is your chance. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite, but I can say that I enjoyed them all and this is one book that I'll revisit from time to time. Anytime that I can find this many of my favorites in one set, it's a win and these stories are certainly winners.
Linda
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really like the variety of romance stories in this set. It really does offer something to suit your tastes. I love paranormal and menage and there were two great stories I really enjoyed. There are great contemporary romances as well.

These sets are a great way to find new authors to enjoy at a very great price.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Michelle Fortune
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All of these novellas are steamy. Some are sweet but some are definitely spicy. Each and every story pulls you in and transports you into that world. I definitely recommend this book. I am volunteering to leave a review for an ARC of this book.
Kathy
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great collection of steamy romances. I think my favorites were Boss by Liz Gavin and Constitution by Sydney Aayliyah Michelle. They are all very good though. Great way to check out some new authors.

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
AMC
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not my cup of tea I'm afraid

Have not finished reading the collection as I found the stories not interesting and the one I read were very average. I'm afraid can't give more stars but others may like the collection.
Elizabeth smeal
A good read "mostly"

Most of the books are a good read or a pretty good read, but there are a few that either sucked or really sucked!
Jonella Moore
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very diverse selection of every trope in the romance genre. I enjoyed reading most of these stories, though I wasn't interested in the same sex stories.
Stephanie Pittman
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow a lot to choose from

I gave this bookset a four star because it had some great stories in it. I enjoyed reading it. I would recommend to anyone that love a variety of stories.
Cori Nichols
Dec 31, 2017
Angelica Dawson
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Liesbeth
Oct 31, 2017
Mel Jackson
Oct 08, 2017
Gina Alexander
Oct 04, 2017
Muffy Wilson
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: highly-recommend
Elvira Bathory
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathy Reed
Nov 15, 2017
Curvy Girls Rock!: New Release! 1 3 Sep 28, 2017 01:49PM
Erotic Fan: check it out! 1 4 Sep 03, 2017 05:17PM
Erotica Book Club : Have you preordered? 1 6 Sep 03, 2017 05:16PM
Erotic Recommenda...: Coming Soon 1 3 Sep 03, 2017 05:16PM
BDSM & Romance: Pre-Order Today 1 1 Sep 03, 2017 05:15PM
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes to a diverse range of genres where vampires and were-creatures will rip out a villainous heart without thinking twice, or bodyguards and heroic cowboys will obliterate miscreants, and then finally celebrate winning by engaging in steamy romances forged in fictional worlds readers yearn ...more
More about Gina Kincade