Start by marking “Stryker: Blurred Lines (Price Inc # 1)” as Want to Read:
Stryker: Blurred Lines (Price Inc # 1)

Stryker: Blurred Lines (Price Inc # 1)

A look…
A touch…
A taste…

But they know it can never be.
For all those things scream—FORBIDDEN.

Betrayal sinks her vicious claws in, shredding Landon’s heart.

Refuge is found working on the farm with his dad and raising his beautiful little girl. But tucked inside is a secret he holds tight.

Wounds that crave tender loving care.

Her adorable young cousin…the balm she
Kindle Edition
Published August 21st 2017 by The Greatest of These, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Stryker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stryker

Start your review of Stryker: Blurred Lines (Price Inc # 1)
Rin
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!! LORA ANN did it again!!!!

Quote " Bliss was the life raft he never knew he needed in the unforgiving sea of life." BUT#####
Landon walks in to his office to see his wife, Tess and his best friend in a compromising position. He ends up coming home to his dad's farm and has joint custody of his daughter Savannah..Landon was walking back to the house in the dark and bumped into his EX wife's cousin, Bliss...
Landon realizes that Bliss has been beaten. She left her boyfriend after he beat th
Wendy
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For a start, I LOVED this book. Landon (Stryker) is everything Bliss wants but knows she can't have, or can she?.
Landon has a very turbluent time with his Ex wife who cheated on him with his friend and business partner.
All Landon wants to do is to love and care for his young daughter who he absolutely dotes on.
Bliss turns up at Landon's dad's farm all battered and bruised by her ex, Landon feels all protective of her.
Can these two get together or will some believed family ties keep them apart?
Yo
Carolyn Muller
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

From page one I was hooked, Lora delivers so much in this book. Landon and Bliss will need to travel a very bumpy road to get where they want to be. This book has it all! Lora has once again delivered that one character you can't not hate. This story is engaging, I couldn't put it down.i do admit at one point I was a little confused, grab this book and let Lora take you away!
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Stryker: Blurred Lines is the 1st book in a new series Price Inc. Landon found his then wife Tess and his business partner cheating on him in their office. Landon divorces her but, has shared custody with his daughter. Landon moves back home and saves the land he grew up on when his father nearly loses it. Landon finds Bliss (whose aunt is Tess who was married to Landon) after she has been beaten by her boyfriend. Okay that is enough detail. I don’t want to spoil this book for you.

There are secr
Suzanne
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, what a forbidden muse! If you’ve read Lora Ann’s work before, you are familiar with her hot, romantic thrillers with a dark edge – strong men and women and family loyalty. Be prepared for more hot romance!

Landon, burned by his ex-wife and ex-partner, forges on in celibacy to raise his beautiful daughter. Bliss ends up going to the only place she feels safe. The two are a cosmic collision and the sparks fly as family drama takes center stage! The constant push pull of their chemistry while d
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Lora Ann, I Love Your Work

STRYKER is an absolute MANDATORY read. Talk about mystery, intrigue, angst and HOT HOT romance. Everything has been thrown into this one, swoon worthy men, strong fiesty women, a gorgeous little girl, an ex who deserves to be buried six foot under, and a family with so many secrets you'll be struggling to pick your jaw up off the ground.

Landon has been betryed by the two people he counts on the most - his wife and his partner. As a result he returns to his family'
Cathy Dionne
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I will admit I was a little skeptical at first. Usually forbidden romances aren’t my cup of tea. However, Lora Ann has made me a fan. I knew she wouldn’t let me down as I have truly enjoyed all of her books. Lora Ann is able to grab the reader from page one and not let go until the very end.

Landon and Bliss have each had their share of life’s troubles. Landon has been living his life for his daughter. He wants to make sure he can be the best father for her. Due to unforeseen circumstances Landon
Daria
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lora Ann pens a fab story that tugs at your heart strings at the same time making you want to smack a few people.

Two people just shy of broken and little will they admit have so much love to give. Its a tug of war with emotions. I want, I shouldn't, I can't have.

A nasty ex makes for big drama. (I'd have gladly slapped her silly) the dad and the daughter was marvelous, they give both Landon and Bliss some reality checks.

Its not only about taking a risk with creativity in his writing. But takin
Linda
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked the way these two main characters came together.. How they fought their attraction knowing it could be seen as taboo. Trying to do what's right but struggling with how they felt about each other. This story holds a mystery to be unearthed, people who want to bring them down. It also holds a true love story wanting to be unleashed. I gave this book a four star because, for me, there were some parts that felt rushed. Just my opinion... But it's a good story.
VicAnn13
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a romantic suspense with enough carefully placed twists, nail biting WTF is going on that keep you guessing until the reveal, then keep going! Just heard Gavin's story is in the works #squeeee but next will be Kain's and I can't wait!!! #1click this today!!! #99pennies #KindleUnlimited #bookdevourer #bookwhore
Melissa  Wright
Sherry
Jenny
Carolina Mamos
Lora Ann
Aug 17, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Catherine Coffman
is currently reading it
Aug 25, 2017
Jos
Aug 31, 2017
A homeschooling mom by day and hot, steamy romance writer by night, there isn’t an adventure Lora Ann doesn’t mind taking.

The love of travel led her to the career of an international flight attendant as a young adult. And she still loves to travel, although her “wings” are now retired. Spending time with her sons, friends, hiking, and disappearing into the realm of all things possible, are just a

News & Interviews