Start by marking “Lulu's Ballam-Bam-Bam Grooves” as Want to Read:
Lulu's Ballam-Bam-Bam Grooves

Lulu's Ballam-Bam-Bam Grooves

There is nothing Lulu loves more than dancing by herself. With each new song, she practices the "Ballalam-Bam-Bam Grooves." She slides her feet, claps her hands, and bumps her hips against a tree trunk.

There is just one problem. Lulu is a gorilla! When she stamps her feet and shakes the trees, she ends up disturbing all the other animals in her jungle home. Poor Squin Squ
Paperback, 1, 40 pages
Published August 16th 2017 by amazon

To ask other readers questions about Lulu's Ballam-Bam-Bam Grooves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lulu's Ballam-Bam-Bam Grooves

Linda Hill
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lulu loves to try out new dance moves but they aren’t always welcome!

One quick negative to get out of the way first. I found the font style used quite difficult to read and think it would be tricky for emergent readers too.

This is a lively and jolly book to share with under fives with smashing, bright illustrations. I really liked the fact that the gorilla Lulu is blue and the owl Lilly Loo is pink as I think it undermines stereotypes and allows children to accept that being different is accepta
Priya Bhowal
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book with its colourful pictures and sing-song story is perfect for 2-4 year kids.
I found myself singing while reading
Rachel
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I received a free digital copy in exchange for an honest review by the author.

FIRST THOUGHTS

I used to be a preschool teacher, so I’m always more than happy to check out new children’s books. Since this is a 20-page picture book, this review will be shorter and slightly different than most of my reviews.

PLOT

Lulu the gorilla is happy-go-lucky and loves to dance. She plays her music loud and dances like no one is watching. However, her dancing causes some ruckus in the jungle.

Her dancing disturbs
Sheetal Maurya - Godse (Halo of Books)
Children’s books are always fun to read. They are often filled with beautiful illustrations and a fun story. I love to read children’s book. I would like to thanks the publisher for providing me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

You may also read this review here Lulu's Ballam-Bam-Bam Grooves by Serina Adham- Book review

Plot summary:

This book narrates a story of Gorilla Lulu, who loves to dance and she decided to show some dancing beats over a loud music. Her dance moves are
Galit  Balli
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was such a cute book to read and I am sure kids will enjoy this one :)

This is a book about Lulu who loves to dance and try new dance moves. Her dance moves making too much noise and they aren't acceptable by all, but there is a plan a great plan that will help all.

I loved the bright blue colors in the book and the writing is so fun and really makes the reader enjoy the story, almost as a song by itself. The words came to life and the images popped out as I continued to read.

This could be su
Naila Hosny
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book to my grandchildren, they joined in singing and dancing, the illustrations were very bright and attractive. The book is so lively and educational in a fun way,bringing consideration to children of a young age, showing them by using the animals in the jungle as an example of how to cooperate and to live in harmony. I would recommend Lulu's Ballalam-Bam-Bam Grooves for reading to children as young as 2 and I think some as old as 10 will enjoy the delightful rhyming story.
Emily Green
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens, poetry
This book is a great read for kids and parents alike. It is an extremely interactive and a really fun book to read with your child!
The moral lesson of co-existence is beautifully presented and I'm sure your child is bound to learn a lot from this beautiful book.
Gaela
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My kids love this book so much! It's the only book they want me to read to them!
Joharra Maya Soleil
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is so cute. I read it to my niece and nephew and they loved it and kept dancing around and making up their own moves. It was fun reading it to them! Highly recommend this book!
Heena Rathore P.
Sep 11, 2017
The Reading Bud
Sep 11, 2017
Serina Adham
Aug 22, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)