Start by marking “The Grown Ups' Crusade (The Neverland Wars, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Grown Ups' Crusade (The Neverland Wars, #3)

The Grown Ups' Crusade

(The Neverland Wars #3)

Gwen has returned to Neverland with Peter Pan and the lost children, but this time, the adults are following close behind.

The Anomalous Activity Department has plans to finally conquer Neverland by bringing the final battle to the vulnerable island. The children will have to rally fairies, mermaids, and allies from other magical realms to stand a chance against the shado
ebook
Published March 27th 2018 by Clean Teen Publishing, Inc.

Sara
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: magic, fiction, five-star
Really good! I felt like the ending was sort of bitter sweet, but I loved this trilogy.
Mitsubachi
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-of-the-best
The breaking of my heart over the end of this book series might not have been as loud as I had expected, but it was as painful as it could be. I love this series so much because I love Peter so much and that's als why I am hurting.

So let's get straight to the point first: I have a very deep love-hate relationship with this ending. I think it is great and wonderful and I smile to myself and I want more. At the same time I want to bury my head into the pillows, hide below my blankets and cry my h
Jamie Murray
This series was a bit different than I anticipated. Being a big Neverland fan and usually loving to read different writers take on the imagination that feeds this fairytale, this series didn’t do much for me. It was really dry in many parts and in others predictable. There are a few truly imaginative, endearing and page turning nuggets. However, just as those pages start to turn in a furry - the anchor drops and you are thrust back into turning your own pages.
Reading this didn’t make me want to
Mya
Apr 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really wanted to rate this four stars. It's a chunky last installment, it's well paced and filled with adventure, and the ending-which-isn't-an-ending sat well with me. But the ebook I read had so many typos and spelling and grammatical errors that it really impacted my reading pleasure negatively. I'm not sure why the editing of the last book in the series was so awful (I didn't notice it being this bad for the first two). A real pity.
Hannah Russell
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult
A good resolution to the series. The pacing was different from the other books which have been rooted in wonder and slow-moving awe, contrasted with this book that was action packed from beginning to end. And curses for making me cry while I read this as I was proctoring a medical histology final!

Unfortunately, the copy-editing was lacking. As in, almost non-existant. But that isn't exactly the author's fault.

I'm happy with where the story went, and I'd recommend the series.
Tricia Hutson
Bummer

The sheer number of typos in this book is incredibly aggravating. At least two per page in the first handful of chapters. The ending is almost satisfying and yet wildly disappointing. She basically abandons Peter which I find deeply selfish. Hard to love this one. Feeling let down.
Whitney
Anna
Jan 31, 2019
Gregory
Sep 07, 2018
  • Cupcakes vs. Brownies (Zimmah Chronicles #1)
  • Echo of The Witch (Echo #1)
  • Ruffleclaw
  • Anya and the Dragon
  • A World Divided (The Fairy Princess Chronicles #1)
  • Ripper (The Morphid Chronicles, #2)
  • Scepter of Fire (The Mirror of Immortality, #2)
  • Nerida (The Untold Stories of Neverland, #3)
  • The War for the Waking World (Dreamtreaders, #3)
  • Witch Hunt (The Witch-Game, #2)
  • Unwritten
  • Twisted
  • The Seascape Tattoo
  • Reign of Crowns (Dupree Heights, #1)
  • Polaris
  • The Rise of Ren Crown (Ren Crown, #3)
  • Thread and Spool (A Twisted Fairy Tale, #1)
  • Pirate Princess
Audrey Greathouse is a Seattle-based author of science-fiction and fantasy. Raised in the suburbs, she became a writer after being introduced to NaNoWriMo during her sophmore year of high school. Since then, she has drafted more than a dozen books, 100 sonnets, and 800 other poems, and a handful of short stories and one-act plays.

After dropping out of her university and beginning training as a cir

The Neverland Wars (3 books)
  • The Neverland Wars (The Neverland Wars, #1)
  • The Piper's Price (The Neverland Wars, #2)