Start by marking “The Wolf's Dream Mate: Howl's Romance” as Want to Read:
The Wolf's Dream Mate: Howl's Romance

The Wolf's Dream Mate: Howl's Romance (Howls Romance)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  356 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
This very modern take on the tale of Sleeping Beauty isn't for the faint of heart.

Nicknamed the big bad wolf, Dr. Paxton Noble is a sexy shifter notorious for his bedside manner and nocturnal activities. When an unidentified woman is rushed through the emergency room doors, his life is turned upside down. Something about her scent stirs more than just his libido. She stir
Published September 12th 2017

Eskimo Princess Jenkins
True to Milly Taiden fashion, full of suspense and smut!
Hot shifter doctor falls for his comatose patient. lol, but finds out there is more to the connection that he realizes.
This is a LITTLE bit different than her usual stories, but its still hot.
Grace
It was okay. I found the whole plot of them knowing each other when they were teenagers weird, since he forgot all about her.
Patricia
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the sexiest and funniest book I have read in a while . Let me introduce you to Dr Paxton Noble aka dr. horn dog . He is a shifter and one of the hottest doctor out there . When he is on duty when a jane doe comes in . He has an urge to protect her and get her well . He does everything in his power to figure out what is wrong and to wake his sleep beauty . Will they get together and will they figure out who is trying to kill his Jane .

This is a great twist on the sleeping beauty
Louise Nunn
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written story that will keep your interest. It was a pretty good story with a solid plot. The characters were easy to like and follow. The action was smooth and the conflict was complicated enough to enhance the story without taking away from the main arc. It was fun to read, the dream part was a little bit weird at first, but then it worked out. I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for something fun to read.
Jodie Bivins
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
I found this book rather refreshing a cool twist of a sleeping beauty story. Loved the humor in the book and the hot sexy scenes were steamy. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the books with these two authors teaming up. Highly recommend to everyone looking for a good read.
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
1 1/2 stars

I wanted to like this. I've been enjoying reading these takes on classic fairytales. And, I was really enjoying this one until it comes to light, (SPOILER)they were together 20 years ago and after sharing a bond with her he still slept with tons a women. Not my thing.
Arys
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Wolf's Dream Mate by Milly Taiden and Marianne Morea is a modern retelling of the fairy-tale Sleeping Beauty.

Dr. Paxton Noble, a wolf shifter and a neurosurgeon, is helping in the ER one night when they bring in an injured Jane Doe who has been attacked with claw marks on her back. To his surprise, the unconscious woman is the same one he bumped into the previous morning and was instantly attracted to. However, before they could exchange names or numbers, she was gone. But now she was here a
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

The Wolf’s Dream Mate is super hot, most definitely sexy and provides a unique situation for our mated pair. A chance encounter, spilled coffee, a hospital’s page and the elusive, beautiful woman that Pax was just getting to know disappears. Only to end up in his ER, attacked and now comatose but with a familiarity that keeps Dr. Noble digging for answers. Answers that will surprise him beyond his imagination.

I don’t really want to get into much more about the story for
Cheri
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the best shifter plots I have read (and believe me I read a lot) Dr. Horndog, AKA Dr. Paxton Noble, is on duty when an unconscious Jane Doe is brought into emergency. Only he knows her name and only as Evelyn. The extent of their acquaintance is a ten-minute conversation after literally bumping into each other. He didn't even get her number which he fully intended to do. An obvious attack by another shifter, yes he is a wolf in many ways and she is a shifter as well. Finding the cause of ...more
Rene' Hurt
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a new twist on the sleeping beauty this is the book to read. Dr. Paxton Noble is a neurologist and a wolf shifter. One night a Jane Doe is brought into the ER unconscious with claw marks on her back. Turns out Dr. Noble knows her as Evelyn a cat shifter, she has moved into two from Canada.
Dr. Noble is drawn to her and his wolf is wanting to help her. He is trying to find out what is keeping her in a coma. What lengths will Paxton go to help Evelyn?
Paxton and Evelyn had kno
Vettech
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great story with a hint of childhood fairytale blended in. This one is mix of the mafia, with a hint of Sleeping Beauty and a smig of paranormal mixed in for good measure. Two of my fav lady authors have join once again for a funny sexy version of what a modern day fairytale would be like.
Sexy wolf shifter Dr. Paxton Noble has a beautiful woman brought into his ER that was attacked by an animal of some sort and she has slipped into a coma. Feelings such that he has never felt for another
Lisa Boyd
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
L M
Sep 19, 2017 rated it liked it
As much as I enjoyed this story it just didn't grab me for some reason.
All in all a good story but could have been better for my taste.
I think the start put me off as I hated the man whore aspect of Dr Noble that is portrayed. It was not needed, he didn’t need to be shown in that light and it spoilt it for me.
Loved the plot, found it really interesting, knowing each other etc from their younger years which makes his man whore behaviour even more strange as he had found his mate way back then eve
Whispers From
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a short book but very good. You have shifters and bad guys. Oh and sex.
Pax is a wolf shifter and a doctor. He is working the ER when a woman is brought in unconscious and large claw marks on her back. He ran into her at the coffee shop and talked for a few minutes but all he knows is her first name.
Evelyn is a saber shifter and has been in a coma since she came in. Pax starts having dreams and realizes she's a girl from his past. While doing everything possible to get her to wake up, he
Karin
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Howl's Romance Book Twenty-One. Multi-Author Standalone Series.

When Evelyn Grisham is attacked in the park ending in a coma, she is rushed to the hospital where Dr. Paxton Noble is on duty. He feels a particular connection to this woman and senses her shifter nature. While he is known as a ladykiller, he has had no personal connection to any of his hookups. Now, though, he knows he must wake Evelyn or lose his chance at happiness. When dreams reveal their connection to each other, he fights even
Sandi Ramirez
Hawt Shifter Alert!

Who says cats and dogs can't be friends....or more. Divers a cat shifter and Pax is a wolf shifter and this is their story. Oh my word! I k we Molly Taiden could write hit shifter books but let me just say if this book were a chili pepper it would be a ghost pepper.. Hot Hot Hot!

This us the perfect length of a book for a night time read and a book that is re-readable time and time again. It has everything you want... Hot shifters, action, sexy scenes, romance, and a good story
Lauren
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout.
I liked Pax and Evelyn. I wanted Evelyn to wake up and get together. I liked that even though Pax didn’t instantly remember, he and Evelyn knew each other in the past.
What I couldn’t understand was that Evelyn was on deaths door. She was in desperate need of the anti dote yet when danger came for her and her loved ones, she shifted and was instantly was ok. Unless I have missed something then I apologise. I just th
JodyL
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay

The book was okay. It had a mystery to solve as to who put Evie in a coma and why. Pax Noble is the doctor that is trying to cure her. He knows that he is attracted to her but he doesn't know why. They can be together in the dream world because of a blood bond. So he can help solve the mystery of who she is.
The story okay but for some reason I just didn't connect with the characters. I wasn't involved enough to care whether she died or not. I also didn't like the fact that if he knew he had
Dmcl
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Howl's Romance series is full of steamy adventures and this reimagining of Sleeping Beauty is no exception. Evie and Pax heat up the dream world as he tries to determine the cause of her mysterious coma. As her situation gets more critical, Pax begins to suspect that her corrupt politician father is the cause, but how and why has yet to be determined. If Dr. Pax can't come up with a solution, his dream will become a nightmare. If you like sexy alphas, fierce heroines, crazy villains and seem ...more
Lory
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a interesting take on the classic fairytale Sleeping Beauty. It did kinda of started off slow in the beginning but as the storyline progress that when things got good this wasn't your typical PNR it was so much more. It had humor, suspense, intrigue, and of course steamy romance everything you need for a great read. I'm already a fan of Milly Taiden books definitely looking forward to reading some of Marianne Morea book in the future. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no minority compe ...more
Alexa
Sep 12, 2017 rated it liked it
** 3.5 stars **

I am a BIG fan of the Howls Romance series as I cut my 'romance' teeth on Harlequins. These books have a Harlequin-like feel to most of the stories with a paranormal twist! However, although I really enjoyed the previous collaboration by these two authors, this one just fell a bit short for me.

Still a fun story with a sleeping beauty/snow white feel to the plot with a good mystery and lots of heat! Overall a good, quick read.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this bo
Monica
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
We don't always like what our favorite authors write nor do we understand their thought processes or why they write characters a certain way and that's totally fine. Doesn't make me love her stuff any less. This is just one I didn't like. Perhaps because it's co-written with another Author and doesn't feel right to me. Two different minds writing a book is difficult. I just couldn't connect with the characters or story. I couldn't get past 35% and that's really really rate for me not to finish b ...more
Donna
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Wolf's Dream Mate is a sexy fun take on the Sleeping Beauty story with werewolves and shifters. The hot werewolf doctor has found his mate but she is in a coma and a kiss to wake her just isn’t doing the trick. Follow along as he tries to find the key and enjoy their sexy dreams along the way. I will admit that Nurse Carol may have been my favorite character in the story. This is a really fun read.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Kathryn
This story has to be one of the best "twisted" fairy tale I've read in a long time. I could see this story fully fleshed out into a series of it's own. All of the characters, from the leading Dr. Paxton Nobel & Evelyn, to the sarcastic head nurse, to the estranged father. This story just made me shiver with the all the heat. Soul mates should not be separated, ever. Recommended for fans of sexy wolf shifters and love that knows no boundaries.
Heather Ray
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Think true mates, Sleeping Beauty, mystery and mafia. A horndog... or wolf.. meets the one woman who can tame him The problem? She is in a coma and he has to figure out what is causing it and how to save her. I loved the mystery of the situation and when he realizes who she is.. oh so sweet.

I voluntarily reviwed an ARC of this book
Darnell MR Hart
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Listen to your dreams

Paxton us trying to save his patient. If he could only figure out what is causing her comatose state. A short power nap leads him to more than one answer. This is an exciting mystery with a twist. Sometimes the hero saves the damsel and then she saves him in return.
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
This was cute. It had a great plot twist and both characters were lovable even though the h spends most of the book in a coma. She comes to the H in his dreams while he tries to understand this possessive need to save and protect her.

I do wish there was more and that the drama in the plot was embellished a bit more but I was definitely entertained.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Way to reconnect

The ER is not the place you expect you mate to show up but ultimately that's exactly what happens. Separated for twenty years, our Doctor hero doesnt recognize the comatose woman brought into the ER the night he's on duty but his wolf won't let him leave her. The twists and turns in this fast moving tale keep you on edge right to the very end.
Rachel
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read! Shorter read for me then what I usually do but it held my interest for each page!! This is hot, sweet and hilarious! Seeing a Cat Shifter and Wolf Shifter get together can only mean this is a crazy story! Can't wait for the next. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc
More about Milly Taiden

Howls Romance (1 - 10 of 50 books)
  • The Werewolf Tycoon's Baby
  • Pregnant with the Werelion King's Cub
  • The Alpha's Secret Family (Howls Romance)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Billionaire Shifters Club, #4)
  • Royal Dragon's Baby
  • The Billionaire Werewolf's Witch
  • Hunted by the Dragon Duke (Council of Black Dragons, #2)
  • The Werebear's Unwanted Bride
  • Falling for the Werewolf (A Howls Romance)
  • The Billionaire Dragon's Secret Son

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)