Start by marking “Marrying an Alien Pop Star (Alien Pop Star, #3)” as Want to Read:
Marrying an Alien Pop Star (Alien Pop Star, #3)

Marrying an Alien Pop Star

(Alien Pop Star #3)

Daisy and her alien fiancé Griffin are planning a big wedding, but not just any big wedding – the biggest wedding the universe has ever seen. Daisy has been settling into life on Griffin's home world of Kalesstria, running her own intergalactic music shop and planning for the big day. But things hit a road bump when there’s a problem with Griffin’s father – and it’s a litt ...more
ebook
Published November 20th 2017 by Crimson Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Marrying an Alien Pop Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marrying an Alien Pop Star

Jacqueline Smith
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm one of the lucky ones who received an ARC of this book because, let's be honest, I cannot get enough of Griffin Valentino or Devon London. They are seriously my favorite book boyfriends of all time. Though I guess Griffin is officially a book HUSBAND now!

Daisy Kirkwood is adjusting to life on Kalesstria, running her very own intergalactic music shop, and preparing for her upcoming wedding to Prince Griffin, who just also happens to be the hottest British pop star since... well... ever. Thin
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepages1977.blog...

What a way to end a series! I am sure going to miss Griffin, Daisy, Dev and Kammie a lot. It's been quite an amazing journey and I am so glad that I was a part of this awesome adventure.

Now......on to my review

They characters are, without a doubt, phenomenal! Griffin and Daisy are a match made in Heaven. Daisy has come out of her shell of comfort and has showed us that she has a wild side to her. Griffin is such a fun and sexy alien
Melanie
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! It's fun, it makes me laugh, and it has sexy alien pop stars. I mean seriously what else could you ask for?! This is the intergalactic HEA that fans have been waiting for but of course nothing is ever quite that easy with this group! I don't know whether I want to have coffee with them, go to a concert and see them, or maybe just go shopping with them - as that is ALWAYS an experience.

If you haven't started this series yet - pick up book one now. It is the perfect series to
Mary
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another romp through the universe with Griffin the alien pop star, his Kalesstrian best friend Dev/Devon, and his soon-to-be wife Daisy: planning the biggest wedding in the universe becomes sidelined by a political crisis, solved (of course!) by an intergalactic rock concert! Thoroughly enjoyable reading; I for one hope that there will be a 4th book in the series, perhaps about an interplanetary pregnancy with the introduction of a new character: Griffin and Daisy's interspecies child!
Sarah Mcdermott
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this in two days and loved it! I giggled, I was jealous of the passion, I was completely engrossed in the conflict and climax of the story, and the ending was perfect. I like how Griffin was able to grow and mature when needed, and Daisy was right there facing her own fears as well. The settings were described in a way that allowed total escapism. This is the third book in the series and I'm wondering if there could be a fourth coming? This needs to be made into a movie asap.
Elizabeth
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy with the conclusion to this series. It's been so fun to read and so wonderful to engage with as I get back into reading more and more books. The afterword definitely made me cry, which I wasn't ready for at all! These books are all so entertaining and the characters are all fully realized and fleshed out. I'm sure she's everyone's, but Kammie is definitely my favorite character. Very relatable. I'm so glad I started this series, it's been a wild ride!
Lisa Lenox
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Griffin and his Wanda, Daisy, are at it again. THis time they have to save Griffin's father from a kidnapping by a desperate group of aliens whose planet is dying. Griffin's idea is to host a music festival fundraiser for the planet. He declares it will be the best, biggest, most important music festival the galaxy has ever seen. Then he nominates Daisy for the part of organizer. What follows is more Griffin mayhem, and lots more Daisy snark.
Nicole
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For this Muse fan and witch, this hits ALL the right notes. Not sure what else I can say without giving spoilers, so if you like music, sci-fi and/or fun romance, just read it! and the previous two in the series if you haven't already.
Tamar Elmensdorp-lijzenga
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm totally jealous of Daisy that she gets to marry Griffin. This series is super and over way too soon.
Robyn
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm always disappointed when I'm done reading a Kendra L. Saunders book--I love the characters and I miss them like they're my friends. In fact, just the other day something made me think of Chicago's "You're the Inspiration" and then I laughed because I flashed back to a hilarious moment from Engaged to an Alien Pop Star.

I enjoyed Marrying... just as much as the previous two installments--it's full of more great storytelling, character-driven plot, and SO many laughs. Now I think it's time for
grace martin
Theresa
Mary Dean
Bea LaRocca
Nov 24, 2017
Kendra L. Saunders writes about rock stars and hangs out with rock stars. She is the author of DATING AN ALIEN POP STAR and the rest of the ALIEN POP STAR series, as well as THE UNLOVE SPELL, the magic realism novel INANIMATE OBJECTS, the dark comedy DEATH AND MR. RIGHT and the poetry collection GEMINIS AND PAST LIVES.

Find her online at www.kendralsaunders.com, on Twitter at @kendrybird, on Instag

Alien Pop Star (3 books)
  • Dating an Alien Pop Star (Alien Pop Star, #1)
  • Engaged to an Alien Pop Star (Alien Pop Star, #2)