Start by marking “Deadly Premonitions (The Safeguard Series, Book Six)” as Want to Read:
Deadly Premonitions (The Safeguard Series, Book Six)

Deadly Premonitions

(Safeguard #6)

USA Today Bestselling Author Kennedy Layne brings the Safeguard Series to a stunning conclusion with your favorite characters that will have you staying wide awake until the very last page is turned…

The ominous knock on the front door in the middle of the night should have given Shailyn Doyle fair warning, but she answered it despite her palpable fear. Her past had
Published November 14th 2017 by Kennedy Layne Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Premonitions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Premonitions

Start your review of Deadly Premonitions (The Safeguard Series, Book Six)
books are love
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this second chance at love and catching a killer suspense book.

This is the last in the series and you don’t need to read the others to follow along. Here after years of being away Townes and Shailyn are now coming together to get her freedom and end the terror that surrounds her life.

Townes is a really great character. He is strong, honest and loyal. The whole time away from Shailyn he was planning and getting everything ready so he can end the terror a killer has her in. She is in
Steph
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 serial killer stars for DEADLY PREMONITIONS.

Shailyn Doyle has been through hell at the hands of a brilliant but insane serial killer, and Townes Calvert blames himself for letting her get taken in the first place. Townes has been searching for Shepard Moss for years to exact justice while the killer taunts the owner and employees of Safeguard Securities and Investigations. Moss will stop at nothing to get Shailyn back, even if it means he has to bend his own rules to do it. Townes and Shailyn
Alayna
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great book!!! Such a good ending to a great series!!!
Ashley Jasper
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it

I'm still relatively new to Kennedy Layne's writing and got into this series way late in the game but I had to know what would happen in this final installment. This is the one I had been waiting for since I was hooked by the alpha men that make up Safeguard Security and the women that only make them stronger.

Townes Calvert has intrigued me since I first met him. He is the man behind the missions and carries a lot of guilt on his shoulders too. Unnecessary guilt, but it's there nonetheless. And
A
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hold onto your hats. This is a whirlwind story that you want to be caught up in. Deadly Premonitions is the last book in the Safeguard series my Kennedy Layne. We finally get to meet Shailyn Doyle and see how Shepard Moss is drawn out of hiding by SSI. Unfortunately, Moss (the nasty serial killer) has a plan to capture Shailyn back. All of the members of the team help solve the mystery, and there are plenty of twists and turns to keep you rivited. The race to freedom is on. Will Shailyn or ...more
Mari
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm glad I caught up with this series before the last one. What a ride that was, total page turner that kept me hanging. We get to meet Shailyn Doyle but not under good circumstances. It's not that simple drawing out a serial killer. Even though the SSI team is ready and able.

Aside from the suspense, the old romance reconnects Townes Calvert. It isn't easy and shaky at first but second chance romances aren't. Relearning to trust and open up. I was excited read Townes book after learning about
Allena
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A pulse pounding, page turning suspenseful end to a great series. The serial killer is still on the loose and the SSI team is running out of options and new clues are down to a trickle. Will Townes and his men be able to bring him down or will the body count keep rising?

We first met Townes Calvert in Radiant Surrender pulling guard duty for CSA owner Gavin Crest. He made an impression that was unforgettable and I was beyond excited to see him get his own series.

Safeguard series is yet another
Konny
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deadly Premonitions by Kennedy Layne is the sixth book in the Safeguard Series and the conclusion.
Shailyn Doyle and Townes Calvert have something in common . Townes is hunting a serial murder and Shailyns past comes back to haunt her.
Both have to play a game with a twisted sadistic killer.
Meet the SSI team and his members in this breathtaking thriller, lean back and enjoy.
Deadly Premonitions is a captivating story . The book can be read as a standalone, for better understanding I recommend to
Jacqueline
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amy M
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All good things must come to an end. Deadly Premonitions finally gives us the story of Townes Calvert. In order to catch the notorious serial killer, Shephard Moss, Calvert must pull Shailyn Doyle out of WITSEC.

He gave her up once, but Calvert won't be so willing to do it again. In order to protect her, he has built his home as a protective safe house for Shailyn. Will luring Moss finally help put this nightmare to rest?

In a series of twists and turns, we learn of the history between these two
Leah Keys
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The final in the Safeguard series we see Shailyn Doyle reunited with Townes Calvert. Shailyn was serial killer, Shephard Moss’ only living victim and now that he has escaped prison he is determined to continue his deadly and torturous game with her. Townes is just as determined to keep Shailyn safe and keep her in his life as well. Can they find Moss before he finds Shailyn? A beautiful story of second chances and healing. Townes and Shailyn have a unique connection that not even a serial killer ...more
Elene Wood
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG what a way to end an excellent series. Definitely a book to read with all the lights on. Moss is evil incarnate and we finally get to see inside his head.
In this book we finally learn the true reason for Townes Calvert setting up SSI and meet Shailyn Doyle, the only person to servive Shepard Moss. This too good a story to give out spoilers, suffice to say the series is complete with the ending of this book.
This is a series I will be revisiting. The plots in each book have been well thought
Carolyn
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a book! This is the last book in the series and this author did it with a great book. I have loved this series from the get go and really hate for it to end...couldn’t we hire some new guys!?! We get the story of why Townes Calvert started his business and just how crazy the bad guy it. We also get a look at the survivor who got away from the crazy bad guy years ago and experience her struggle to survive. You really need to read the first 5 books and then dig into this one, you won’t ...more
Tracy Brant
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
U really liked this series

This was the final book in the series. townes and shalenes story. I couldn't wait to read this story.because it was what each book before it was tied to. The final conclusion. It was an awesome story. Just enough mystery and suspense. I was more excited about the romance aspect, but sadly I thought it was a little lacking in the romance arena. There was a deep love, but very little passion. It was still somewhat perfect.
Davia
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Conclusion!

I have been waiting for the take down of Moss from the beginning. Best laid plans and all that this book was really good. Thank you Kennedy for a wonderful series and a perfect HEA. Bravo Write on. Davia
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to a great series. Finally Townes get to his end game. The hell both he and Shailyn went through all though years. There were a few twists and turns in this last story of the series. But it was a n exciting ride.
Joanne
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Wow what an ending! So complicated and ingenious. I loved reading about the guys and their girls and am so happy that Towns managed to get his girl back safely. I’ll miss this series.
April
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending to great series!

Townes and Shailyn's story was the perfect blend of sweet and sexy with plenty of intrigue to capture your attention. Townes is such a beautiful man and Shailyn is strong and capable. The was perfect!!
Lynn Lewis
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worth the cliff hangers...

I typically hate cliff hangers, I was drawn so far into the story and the lives of SSI I had to find out the end. I was not disappointed or than the fact I wished to see a wedding....
Ginny
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed this series and am sorry it has come to an end. However I was not disappointed with the final story. Townes love for Shaylin was so beautiful to see. The story was emotional and suspenseful.
Kandy
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great conclusion

Loved how Kennedy concluded the series. Always sad to have a series end. I will now have a book hangover. Would love to have one more book that shows where they all are a few years down the road. Thank you
Toi
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I always thought there was more to Calvert and the Moss situation than what was being said – but I never expected that. What a great end to this series.
Joan Holroyd
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great endings

What an excellent book couldn't put it down .Liked m I st of the people in the book hope the next are just as good
Lori V
Mar 12, 2019
Irena Vojinovic
Jun 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Forsaken Duty (Red Team #9)
  • Fractured Honor (Crimson Point, #1)
  • Cabin 1 (Steele Shadows Security #1)
  • Cabin 2 (Steele Shadows Security #2)
  • At Your Service (Topped, #4; Masters and Mercenaries, #14.5)
  • Fast Fury (DEA FAST #5)
  • Jax (Titan #9)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries, #15)
  • Something in the Heir (It's Reigning Men #1)
  • Destruction (Dogs of War, #2)
  • Dark Memento (Verona Bay, #1)
  • Rescuing Casey (Delta Force Heroes #7)
  • Explosive Vengeance (Vengeance, #3)
  • Toxic Vengeance (Vengeance, #4)
  • Finding the Fight (Stealth Ops, #3)
  • Her Guarded Hero (Black Dawn, #5)
  • Fatal Truth (SEALs of Shadow Force #1)
Kennedy Layne is a USA Today bestselling author. She draws inspiration for her military romantic suspense novels in part from her not-so-secret second life as a wife of a retired Marine Master Sergeant. He doubles as her critique partner, beta reader, and military consultant. They live in the Midwest with their teenage son and menagerie of pets. The loyal dogs and mischievous cats appreciate her ...more

Safeguard (6 books)
  • Brutal Obsession (Safeguard, #1)
  • Faithful Addiction (Safeguard #2)
  • Distant Illusions (Safeguard, #3)
  • Casual Impressions (Safeguard, #4)
  • Honest Intentions (Safeguard, #5)