Start by marking “The Darkest Loop” as Want to Read:
The Darkest Loop

The Darkest Loop

Dallas Anderson is stuck in a time loop that repeats Labor Day 2001 to September 11, 2001. He thinks he must prevent the terrorist attacks to break the loop. But each loop challenges that theory, igniting a fiery romance between him and his best friend's sister and exposing the dark truth behind Déjà vu.
Kindle Edition
Published September 4th 2017 by James Fant Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Darkest Loop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Darkest Loop

LeTara Moore
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can't think of anything that I disliked about this novel. Although the theme of deja vu is nothing new—I wrote a short story playing around with the idea about a year ago—and plenty of movies and books exist that tackle the subject, I really appreciate the direction that Mr. Fant went with this one.

Dallas, the protagonist, is an ordinary guy with a tendency to stray from anything that could possibly be serious. His best friend, Kevin, invites him over for a Labor Day cookout only for Dallas t
Yecheilyah Ysrayl
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my second read from this author. I absolutely loved COED. I enjoy Fant's writing style and how his characters always remind me of real people.

On September 3rd, Dallas gets a call from his friend Kevin inviting him to a BBQ during Labor Day Weekend. At the house Dallas meets Kevin’s sister Thena who Kevin and his wife Jasmine are trying to hook up. Everything seems normal at first, until Dallas wakes the next day to the same phone call from Kevin, the same invitation to his BBQ, the meeti
Cyrene Olson
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even though the editing wasn’t perfect, and there were some real oddities in the wording sometimes, I enjoyed this book a lot. I was impressed with how my opinion and interest just kept improving as I read more and more. (To be totally honest, I was thinking as I began reading that I was going to have to drag myself through the book. Never has my opinion turned around so completely.) What is also great about this book is that it is very clean. Where the author could have chosen to include coarse ...more
Samantha Turley
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical, fiction
There are a lot of moving parts to this novel and a good amount of drama and action without being action packed. I liked the way the characters were relatable even though it was set in a different time period.
The Historical aspect is very well done and the imagery and setting is amazing. The Author really brings the world to life through words.
Get ready to be immersed in the world and captivated by the characters he has created.
C. Gonzales
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical, fiction
James Fant has characterization down to a science. His characters really run the show and make the story so fun to read about.

This was a very action packed Historical Fiction Novel that definitely kept me flipping pages. There were surprises along the way that definitely shocked me. Anything but predictable.

Great pacing and a well written storyline.
Gina Stamper
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical
This was a great ride of a novel. You have time loops and time travel. Trying to prevent a conspiracy/attack and everything in between. There is not a dull moment in this novel, it is action packed and full of twists and turns. I was completed captivated by James Fant’s writing and the story in general. Wonderful characters, wonderful setting and descriptions, and wonderful ending!
RABT Book Tours and PR